Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
kebechet

Four new scents coming soon, and a small update.

Did you know that the average human cannot handle more than 7 tasks [+/- 2] at once?

I found that out the hard way. :D

Many of you may have received USPS notices today [if you're in the US] or emails from me [for international orders]. I just wanted to clarify that those are all reshipments from people that have either notified me that there was a postal glitch or people whose USPS tracking number came up dead when I traced it.

On the Good News Front, there will be a small site update soon, including

Black Dahlia

Blood Lotus

The Dormouse

Elegy

And Hellfire is being reformulated completely.

And in other news, the links section is being updated within the next 24 hours, the papow.com email addresses are completely dead, and we're still catching up on emails. I'm doing my best to get everyone taken care of!

Time to do some filing before I suffocate under all these piles of paper. :P I hate filing.

Edited to add:

All the reshipments aren't complete yet. I won't be able to have everyone's errant order replaced immediately. Please allow 3-4 more business days if your reshipped package hasn't gone out yet. We should have everyone taken care of by the end of the week. I was only able to get out about 35 reshipments today. You all wouldn't f*ckin' BELIEVE how many orders we have to redo. It's making my head spin.

Edited AGAIN because I am an IDIOT:

I wrote "two" and listed four. What was I saying about not being able to do more than seven things at once? Jeebus...

Don't know how you do it. Thanks for everything you do for us; you're appreciated more than you know. :P

You may not feel like it But you Rock!!!

*Edited because I'm a fucking spaz!*

Edited by Paintsnked

Yay for Elizabeth! :D Thanks for the email and I'm sorry you've had to go through all this crap. We love you though :P

...and new scents you say? Oh my you rule :D

Holy freaking Ganesh! I can't believe you have that many orders to refill! Now I feel guilty having placed an order while you were away. : {

Holy freaking Ganesh! I can't believe you have that many orders to refill! Now I feel guilty having placed an order while you were away. : {

Ditto! I feel guilty because I did get one of my orders and being the greedy girl I am, I immediately ordered 5mls of the ones I fell in love with!

Yes, my name is Lisa, and I'm a BPAL addict...~grin~

Big Hugs to Beth...wish I could help!

Lisa in Austin

WHOA! 35 orders to reship...that's alotta orders! :P to USPS! That's all I can do since I'm in Australia, otherwise I'd go over there and boot them up the arse!!

I got your email saying you'd reshipped my order, and sent you a note, but yup, your papow address is dead, as I got a "not deliverable" thingy. I resent the note to your other addresses, but I'll say it here too, thanks heaps for letting me know about the reshipping. I cannae wait for my order...I'm practically frothing at the mouth with anticipation!!

I hope you can get back on top of things soon so you can relax just a little!

Lisa :D

Edited: Thanks for for the message Elizabeth. Oh, and I can't wait to read more about the new scents :P

Edited by clephan

Elizabeth,

I haven't had an e-mail from you (I payPal'ed my order on 7th Feb) but please don't rush to re-pack as the last package took over a month to get here to the UK, and I'm happy wait a little longer.

Shall I let you know if it hasn't turned up by about the 10th? That will give the postal service more time to get it's arse in gear and give you some breathing space too.

Rosie

Sorry you had to pack my HUGE order Beth!! Hang in there!! Things have to get better soon.

I'm also looking forward to the site update and especially looking forward to thing getting back to normal for you soon!!

Heya beth- I'm home but for reasons unknown my hotmail is stuffed! My sister can get into hers but mine is down & has been all night :P So not sure if you sent me anything but letting you know the hotmail is kaput.

:P I love you for doing all this. You've got serious serious good karma points coming to you.

You might not see it right now but you are heading for succes woman!!!

Before you go to the top you have to see whats on the bottom :P :D

Oh, thank you so much! My sister's gift might still make it to her on time now.

Plus, I'm having a wicked bad day. Hubby is sick, waiting to hear about an offer on a house, and I got my whole office sick with food poisoning from leftovers from my niece's birthday party. :P

I haven't rec'd an email, either, so I'll just assume my order is enroute! :P And, yes, thank you so much for your hard work and perseverance. You are an outstanding business woman!

Yipppeee I've found you!!!

was wondering why no activity on the forum, :P and double Yippee for international orders going to be avaiable on website,

quick question-I e-mailed an order and now realise that your snowed under trying to get to all the e-mails etc, would it be easier for me to just put the order through the website rather that wait for a reply to the e-mail order? I'm in the UK

Don't want to add to your work load!

and just to add I ADORE YOUR PERFUMS

Blood Lotus, by the way, is haunting, delicious and has made me very VERY happy! :P

I eagerly await all new scents. I have been wearing Black Forest all day today on this rainy, gloomy day and it has been JUST the thing to lift my mood.....

We love your good work! :D

Blood Lotus, by the way, is haunting, delicious and has made me very VERY happy! :D

I eagerly await all new scents. I have been wearing Black Forest all day today on this rainy, gloomy day and it has been JUST the thing to lift my mood.....

We love your good work!  :D

For the record, Blood Lotus was inspired by Bloodlotus. :P I've always loved your screen name, darlin'!

Thank you! And now there is nothing sexier than proudly wearing a scent that I feel such a close personal affection for! :P