Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
antihero

Scents for Clubbing

Alright guys, I need your help! What sort of scent would you guys put on for going out dancing at night with your friends? Fun, sexy, flirty, mysterious- suggestions, anyone?

I wear Clemance or Hermia. They're both spicy floral scents, and they get even better after dancing. Must be that body heat!

I used to wear Voodoo almost exclusively when I'd go out dancing. Something about a heavy, sticky-sweet, dark scent seems very sultry and unique and always made me feel very exciting and mysterious.

Snake Oil

Bordello layered with Hollywood Babylon

Hunger

Basically anything deep, sexy, sweet, spicy.

My favourite two sweet, dark, mysterious scents are Midnight On The Midway and Black Lotus. I nearly always opt for one of those two when I go out dancing.

They always get commented on. :wub2:

I am a big fan of mysterious sweet-ish with an edge scents.

Snake Oil

Dorian + White rider

Black Lace (sometimes with Black Death on top

Sin

Vixen

For me it depends what kind of club you are going to. At rocka-billy bars I like to wear something like the illustrated woman (because the theme fits AND its oh so yummy) For clubbing with the girls, where there's LOTS of bodies in one space I like to wear something that isn't too heavy. I looove the way Les Bijoux heats up! Salsa clubs maybe something like O, snake oil or Bad Luck Woman Blues. You can tell I go out a lot huh? Lol Hope I helped some!

I'd go with Hollywood-Babylon. That said, I haven't tested it while sweaty, so I can't make promises - but it smells VERY promising for this sort of thing when on normally :)

Or Blood Kiss - that one I Have tried and it stayed strong, didn't get sweated off, and smelled lovely all night :)

Edited by Asinya

Disclaimer: the only clubs I like are goth clubs that play rock and metal, so my choice may not work for someone who prefers traditional dance clubs. :rofl: That being said, Dragon's Heart. Unfortunately, dragon's blood goes more floral than resiny on me now (though I'm still uncertain if it's just too fresh and needs to be aged), but back in the day, it was the ultimate dark, sultry, smoky scent for me and it still makes me want to dance whenever I smell it.

Sign in to follow this