Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
RaeiNarcissus

Skytyping with Chemtrails

SKYTYPING WITH CHEMTRAILS
Debilitating
Biological agents
Chemtrails are skydoom

Those slashes of white vapor in the sky aren't harmless condensation trails caused by aircraft engine exhaust and wingtip vortices; they are streams of biological agents deliberately dispersed into the atmosphere by government agencies in order to destabilize society by diminishing the physical and mental capacities of the proletariat. The chemicals in these so-called contrails serve multiple purposes that all work to further the agenda of the New World Order: electromagnetic mind control and bio-tracking, low-level population culling, and inducing physical weakness and mental apathy. All these effects move towards the goal of making the world's people malleable and complacent so they will, in the end, prostrate themselves willingly to the One Government.

Incapacitating poofiness: spun sugar, white amber, white musk, citron, and lemongrass masking a sinister, almost chemical undernote of elemi, zdravetz, and ravintsara.

There were two things that struck me as I sniffed this on my skin. #1, This smelled like the same strong lemon that was in my lil decant of Tarot: The star. #2 It smelled exactly like Lush's Sexy Peel lemon soap. It was a very suggary strong lemon, and it took an hour before it even started to fade a lil, so it's good stuff. I want to say the lemon lasted about 2 hours, maybe a little longer. I'm definetly going to get at least a decant of this for when my Star runs out, it's so hard to find long lasting Lemon scents!!

I sniffed and purchased this scent at the C2E2 convention in Chicago, and I think it's going to be one of my "go to" scents for this summer.

Wet, it is like a freshly squeezed lemon covered in sugar. Lemonade, anyone? :yum:

On drydown, the citron and lemongrass die down a bit and the white musk become more predominant, and I smell the amber way in the background. I don't specifically detect the other notes (although I'm not sure if I'd recognize elemi, zdravetz, and ravintsara if they smacked me upside the head!), and I don't get a chemical undernote at all.

This is definitely a sweet, fresh, light, summery citrus scent with decent throw. If these Chemtrails are skydoom, I'm a goner!

ETA: About four hours after drydown, and all traces of the citrus are gone. The faint scent that is left is sweet and resinous. Much different than the way it started out, but also very nice.

This is the only, and I mean the only, one of the Black Helicopters which played nice with my skin. Lemongrass is usually a death note for me because I tend to amp it to eleven, but in this case the fact that it is blended with citron and that the spun sugar battled them both to no avail resulted in a very pleasant lemonade cotton candy scent on me. It is very lemony in the bottle and wet; as it dries down the spun sugar note takes over, and on the further drydown the white amber and musk soften it and prevent it from going into cloying territory. Thankfully I don't get any funny chemical undertones; if anything maybe those components also have a hand in keeping the lemongrass in check.

Edited by Invidiana

Omnomnom. :wub2:

Lemony candy, with a hint of herbal "zing". I adore the way that white amber and spun sugar work on my skin, and i've been looking for a sweet lemon scent, so this fits the bill perfectly! I can certainly visualize a brilliant blue sky scored by bright white vapor trails, when i sniff this. It very much makes me think of a beautiful summer day when the sky is such a vibrant shade that it nearly hurts to look at it. Thankfully this one doesn't have any harsh chemical scent on my skin, but that's probably the nice herbal feeling i'm getting. I like that it keep this from being a pure candy scent, makes it a bit more sophisticated.

Love, love, gonna need a vat of it, so I can backstroke it in....love. :wub2:

Plainly put...remember those powdered sugar covered lemon balls you'd eat as a kid? And lemonheads? This is THAT. It also reminds me of a candy necklace...when you would nibble some, and the ones next to the candies you bit off get a little wet, so your neck smells like sweet and tart sugar? Yea, it's that good. Get some...heck, get two. This one is going to be a hit. Ok, now that my love is expressed properly, allow me to give you some more helpful details.

In the bottle: Pledge-ish. Do not be afraid. Fear not, little one. Press on.

Wet on the skin: Super tart lemon, with a slight herbal hit. Almost tart enough to pucker your nose.

Drydown: Within minutes, the lemon softens and the herbal edge fades away. The sugar seems to emerge to round it all out, leaving your skin in a lemon sugar candy glow. This isn't bagged 1.99 a pound sugar.....it's that powdered coating on candy. Crystalline. Shimmering sugar. The light herbal is still there, hiding, grounding it all. Beautiful.

If this is mind control, I'm all for it. Take me to your leader.

Edited by krazyanjel

Skytyping with Chemtrails is even better than I imagined it to be. It helps that I love lemon and white musk, but really this is the perfect spring/summer scent. It's a sweet toned down lemon on me, nothing sharp or soapy about it. It's like rolling around in a bowl of lemon candy. :wub2:

Skytyping with Chemtrails - This is BY FAR my favorite of the Black Helicopter scents -- and I didn't think I was going to like it at all, so I didn't even get a decant for myself... fortunately, this scent didn't fill up in my decant group, which means the leftovers are ALL MINE. This smells like the summertime, lemonade version of Boo. It's all lemonade and cotton candy on me. Soooo delicious. Yummmm! :yum: Unlike Boo, it plays very nicely on my skin. I'm going to wear this A LOT this summer. A LOT!!! Edited by Edens Sixth Day

I gave this one a try today because I woke up thinking about it. Couldn't remember a single thing about it other than the name, but my brain locked on it and wouldn't let go. *So* glad that happened. I ended up with a full bottle of it left over from a decant circle, and this may very well be my keeper of the batch. White amber and white musk rarely play well with my brain (white musk in particular can do headachey things for me), but this is all lemonade cotton candy on me. Very creamy, and a *soft* lemon, not a harsh LEMON. It specifically reminds me of something I can't identify (some sort of candy, probably), which is annoying, but overall, it's wonderful. Zdravetz has a tendency to go all HELLO I AM GERANIUM on me, but in this one, I don't smell it *at all*, which is a welcome development. I think I just found my spring hand lotion scent!

(Now it makes me want a lemon float -- vanilla ice cream with fizzy lemonade, or vanilla ice cream with Sprite/7-up and lemon juice -- but I don't have any ice cream. This makes me sad.)

ETA: Just figured out what specific candy this reminds me of. Lemon Pez. Haven't had them in years, but my memory of them is exactly what this oil is like. Also, when I put fresh oil on top of a dried-down application, I get vague hints (so vague I can't name anything specific) of herbs that weren't there the first time around. I'm fascinated at how double-dabbing like this (that is, putting fresh oil on top of the same dried-down oil) can bring out things that I don't otherwise smell in an oil if I'm just smelling the wet or the dry phase.

Edited by meaganola

Wet: Candied herbs, must be that lemongrass giving me that herbalish touch.

Dry: Still sweet, more citrusy with a hint of the white musk showing up now. Turning into lemon candy. Delicious lemon candy.

Oh definitely improved while wearing, at least with my chemistry. It's turning into something that makes me want to lick my own wrist.

When wet, a sweet lemon and sugar scent that has the zing of the lenongrass in it. Dries down after a bit to sweet hard lemon candies. Very nice. After 1-1 1/2 hours, it becomes a creamy musky scent, with no real trace of lemon, and reminds me of coconut. Odd, I know. In fact, it reminds me distinctly of Obatala at that point, and while I tried, I had to wash it off. Something at this point doesn't agree with me. Sadly, this one will be off to swaps. :(

In the decant: Like a lemonade snowcone, or one of those lemonades that come with half of an actual lemon in ‘em.

Wet: Delicious lemony sugar with a bit of musk in the back of my nose. It has a nice green note to it.

Drydown: Sugary green lemony grassy goodness.

Later: Mmmm. Lovely. I love sugary scents, and this one is delightfully sweet balanced with musky elements to keep it from being sickly. At work today, I kept having these moments where I caught whiffs of it… “What is that wonderful smell? Oh, that’s right. It’s ME!” Bottle? Probably.

In the decant, it smells rather fresh, like a fizzy lemon. On application, this is very strong lemon (think Lemon Pledge) with a metallic undernote. Drying down to a strong lemongrass and then to a lemondrop. Not working with my skin chemistry at all. Pass.

This smells a little fishy in the imp-- that'd be the lemongrass. I always think it smells fishy :lol:

It does become a lovely, sweet, lemony candy scent on the skin. Unfortunately it dries down to dusty plastic which happens with some sweet scents on me :(

I'll give it another shot in a few days.

Huh-this is interesting...I'm trying to think of what it reminds me of and I'm blanking because the scent is definitely triggering a memory. I will say bpal-wise it sort of reminds me of J-Horror, a sort of a bright, shocking sweet citrus-y scent with an odd undertone of something vaguely discomforting.

You know, I think I will have to do a side by side of this w/ J-Horror...this REALLY remind me of it-a yellow citrussy, almost sickly sweet scent, with some musk and a disconcerting undertone...very lemony. Like a puff of yellow sugar chemical smoke. I like it, but I will probably have to Death Match it w/ J-Horror-it's a unique kind of scent and I definitely only need one.

I will say, i'm enjoying this more as it dries-it was sort of overwhelming at first, but it's mellowing nicely, a sweet musky lemony scent.

Ok out of curiosity went to go sniff J-Horror and they are definitely different-J-Horror has far more floral backing and less straight sugar/lemon.

On full dryown this kind of loses it's oomph and becomes more genericy sugary lemon candyish.

This is a very interesting scent with very interesting stages. I think I shall hold onto it-not sure I will keep it, but not ready to give it up yet!

Beth has created quite a few scents for me this summer it seems. This is definately among them. It is like fresh lemonade at first. As it dries down it becomes more of a lemonade cotton candy scent. :yum:

Very nice! At first, a foody lemon- lemon meringue, or like Lemonheads candies.

Right after I put it on, it got a compliment from the DH who from a distance (interestingly) guessed Snake Oil, because the throw is more vanilla, whereas you get the lemon if you actively sniff.

Still very nice at the end of the day - and for a scent that starts out light & zingy, it really holds its own & has a depth to it somehow. Not just lemon verbena, though that's there too. It must be getting a good backing from the white amber,musk, and other notes.

The drydown actually reminds me of Cairo more than anything else -- which on me is a resiny lemon that I like very much. Skytyping is much much lighter in character, however.

Like!

ETA: And I will say yet again, "Incapacitating poofiness!" Best scent description ever. :D

Edited by sqwook

As I love Beth's ozone note, of course I had to try this. It's sweet ozone, with a hint of lemon. Need to test this more, but it might become a love. A good summer scent, I'm thinking.

I'm not one for HEYTHAR!Citrus scents; they usually go kind of weird on me, but I'm sort of, kind of digging SwC in a way. Basically, this smells like someone crushed down some Lemonhead candies into a fine powder and dissolved it in lemon pledge as a carrier oil. That's not a bad thing, but I don't need a bottle; I'm a-okay with my decant. :)

Didn't like the way it smelled in the bottle so was a little disappointed. I love sugar scents. But of course I skin test. At first, i get the lemon pledge that some folks talk about. But that doesn't last too long for me. it dies down to a faint lemony sugar smell....i'm not big on lemon, but the sugar is strong enough here for me to like this. As time goes on, it gets sweeter and sweeter. like you are adding more and more sugar to your lemonade. score! I was kinda hoping the lemon wouldn't come through at all, but this is good enough for me. I bought a bottle!

This is beautiful. Lemongrass, hints of ozone, white amber & musk sweetened with spun sugar. The result is definitely a lemon based amber with sugar. It's refreshing, tart. sweet, crisp and airy. Kinda reminds me of Crib Girls at the beginning stages.

I love lemongrass and it's the main note on my skin with Spun sugar coming in second.

I think this is the BEST citrus scent from BPAL that I have tried.

Great for summer!

I usually don't like lemongrass or lemon notes (too bitter and sour), but this smells really pretty on me.

Skytyping with Chemtrails is mostly lemongrass, but I think the extra sugar is keeping it in check for me. It starts off a bit herbal, but quickly dries down to a sweet, pleasant lemon that's more on the candied side of things. I think of lemon popsicles and lemon gummi bears when I smell this. It's a fun, playful, sweet, smooth lemon that's a bit cool and refreshing.

I actually really like this, much to my surprise. I think that I'll wear this a lot over the summer.

ETA: My bottle of this hasn't aged too well. It's more of a sour, faint, watery lemon, and the staying power isn't very good on me anymore. I'd recommend Lemon Scented Sticky Bat over this for a chilled lemon sugar scent. Sticky Bat has stayed true/sweet smelling and has really good throw and staying power.

Edited by Little Bird

Giving this a full test today... it's a yummy lemon-sugar scent. I agree - it's a great spring/summer, light, sweet scent. However the wear length is really short on me. I'll keep my decant, but not getting a bottle.