Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ivytoad

International Shipping Info+Questions

I don't know if I missed this somewhere, but how does one count the imp packs for the formerly unimpable categories when calculating international shipping? Is it one item?

I *think* that if the Pumpkin Patch set counted as one item, then the imp packs ought to as well.

Hmmm.

I'll e-mail the lab just to make sure, but knowing that their e-mail has been wonky as of late, I wanted to check with y'all here in case I missed something obvious.

No. Alcohol=splodey in airmail. You can usually *get away with it*, but it's not legal. Some courier companies will ship it ground though.

Hi, I really hate to be so dumb :P but I'm very confused about all the talk regarding orders and shipping on this forum. I placed an order with the Lab using PayPal (I'm in the UK) on December 3rd (I wasn't bothered about LEs or the deadline so I didn't rush with my order).

I got the "Your payment has been received" email from PayPal, but I haven't heard anything from them since :D not even a receipt. Did my transaction not work, do you think? What should I do, as $31 dollars' worth has definitely gone out of my bank?

On a related note, what's all the CnC, CCNow and similar stuff about? What thread do I need to watch? Is there a thread for PayPal customers?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm getting worried :D

Nothing to worry about. You won't hear from the lab until your order is shipped and that can take quite a while. Then you'll get an email (a Click-n-ship or CnS) that says when your order will be shipped. At least that's how it works for the US and I think that it will work that way for you.

Just basically be patient and eventually it will come and you will smell sooooo good that you'll forget all about the wait!

~Kim

ETA: You can look at the pinned topic at the top of BPAL Chatter to see when orders are shipping, it looks like they're shipping the mid November orders right now. It's called "Click'n'Ships and Internationals Only Pls!"

And don't worry, I was totally confused at first too!

Edited by Kimocean

i've got one question. started ordering bpal directly(normally i just participate in sprees) and i did a paypal order. will bpal give me a confirmation email or something. because till now there's no reply from them.

i ordered the limited edition(purple phoenix, brides of dracula, all saints, glitter) on the last day before it went dead, did i order?

The Lab's autoresponder was never very reliable, and I haven't got a message from it in ages, so I'm not sure if they've taken it down. All you need to know, though, is that as long as you've got a receipt from PayPal indicating your transaction went through, your order is fine! You don't need further confirmation.

thanks. but unfortunately, this is my first time using paypal too. how does a receipt looks like?

they just send me an email that says your payment ofr USD84.00 has been sent to paypal@blackphoenixalchemylab.com

is this counted?

If the email is from service[dot]intll[dot]paypal[dot]com, yes, that should be the one. However, it is funny that they took five days to send it to you. Mine usually arrives within a minute of hitting the final confirmation key in Paypal. Could it be something in your email slowing down messages? Or did you mean "just" as in "only", not "just" as in "a very short time before I wrote this sentence"? :P

Edited by indicolite

I got an actual CnS yesterday, as opposed to the e-mail notification I've always received as an international. Has the USPS added actual tracking or DC on international orders now?

I got an actual CnS too, instead of a Lab email (I always pay by PayPal of course, and the last three orders I made all had "CnS"s from the Lab rather than USPS)...

It's a new USPS thing. Your tracking info probably won't actually ever work, but who knows? Maybe they're shooting for international tracking in future. :P

Can someone tell me where I find the international shipping rates? I have seen tehm before but can't remember what they've been changed to since they went up?

Sorry if it's obvious, I've searched for a while!

x

I think you can also find them in the FAQ on the lab site.

Fankoooo to both of ya!

Does shipping for TAL cost the same as BPAL? I emailed TAL and I got no reply. Is the $13 shipping global priority mail? If Im not wrong, isnt it $11 and not $13? Also can I have it shipped airmail instead because I wont be ordering so many. It doesnt make sense for me to pay so much shipping for a few items!

Edited by faeriedust