Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
fairnymph

NVMA1

Golden oil. Heavy florals, herbs, soil, and maybe some Spanish moss? Reminds me of Jazz Funeral.

Again, heady florals, dirt, moss and perhaps a hint of rum. The florals I want to say rose, since I get a rose tinge to it, but it could also be rose geranium. Very much like Jazz Funeral.

I agree with the comparison to Jazz Funeral. There are heady florals here, with some dirt and a little bit of rum. It's kind of "perfume-y" for me though.

This smells sort of like peppery spices at first. On skin the pepperyness turns to a peppery greenness with a floral edge, like geranium or something. It also gets a bit of soapiness going on. The florals continue to amp on me, and the peppery-green bite that it had at first subsides. After reading other reviews I tried to find dirt and I'm not sure I do... there is something dark down at the bottom though, but I have a hard time making it out around the florals that are punching me in the head. Not sure about rum, either, but it could be. I do find this perfumey. But it's also dark and somber, sort of a melancholy floral perfume. Not something I'm going to wear, but for a floral it's not actually that bad in that it's not giving me an instant splitting headache.

I get wet black dirt from the vial and a strong medicinal camphor note. On application, the camphor reads as cypress or black pine resin. It smells black and piney. I also get Spanish moss, although the dirt vanishes on my skin. There *may* be florals in here, but this is not reading as a floral blend, and I get the mental impression of hellebore, lilies of the valley, and other florals either relating to funerals or to overgrown forests.

Edited by bheansidhe

I agree with the dirt, medicinal, peppery assessment. This is very dark and heavy in feel, like Czernobog, but more floral