Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
madame royale

BPAL and pregnancy

Thanks so much for yourhelp!!! Just in case I didn't use any perfume oil 'cause like you, I'm into the foodie ones :) I didn't found anything about the breast feeding time..that's why I'm a bit worried but...I think that it would be ok :)

My OB also cleared me for oil use, as long as I steered clear of the known no-no list, and used it moderately. So a small touch of Sugar Skull today and Peach/Incense hair gloss.

Sadly, my beloved Raven Moon is a not wearable perfume due to Nutmeg. So going to have to hunt down one of my scent lockets for it.

Edited by Larinessa

Oh yes, used it moderately it is totall fine, just a small touch :) I think that during my breast feeding time I will do the same (even that my dr. said that it was ok.. it looks like that spanish doctors doesn't think the same :/

My OB also cleared me for oil use, as long as I steered clear of the known no-no list, and used it moderately. So a small touch of Sugar Skull today and Peach/Incense hair gloss.

Sadly, my beloved Raven Moon is a not wearable perfume due to Nutmeg. So going to have to hunt down one of my scent lockets for it.

I have been using mainly hairgloss for my smellies since finding out I've got a little bun in the oven! :rolleyes2:

I'm hyper nervous about putting the oils directly on my skin now. I guess foodier scents would be safer since they're mostly perfume oil and less EO?