Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
wickedgoddess

How to write your order

With Paypal's 300 character limit, I know some of you are wondering what information we actually need when you are placing an order, so I thought I would write up a little guide to help minimize confusion.

• What we need to know: The name of the scent you are ordering.

We DON'T need to know the SKU# or the category it's in. If you order with SKU's and not names, someone will need to spend hours trying to decipher your information OR we will have to email you. We don't have that information here. We also don't file our orders by category

name, so while including that doesn't hurt, it's excess information we don't need if you are worried about the character limit.

• What we need to know: How many you are ordering.

If it's one each, you can just specify that up front. If you are ordering two each of bottle A and one of bottles B and C please use punctuation. We often get orders like this:

Alice Antique Lace 2 Snake Oil Scherazade

where we don't know if you are ordering 2 Antique Lace or 2 Snake Oils. Using punctuation may use another character, but it will prevent us from having the guess what you want.

• If everything in your order is 5ml's, or if you order is all LE's, you don't need to include 5ml after every bottle.
  • Please don't cut and paste the HTML from the order form. It includes the quantity in checkboxes that's hard to read. Plus it includes a lot of information we don't need.
  • And finally, if you are placing a mail order, don't forget to include your address!

yes i like to ask a question about that, i did place an order and i did for example:

1x 5ml snake oil

1x 5ml O

BUT i forgot to put the price behind them! is that a problem? :blush:

Edited by lucifera

yes i like to ask a question about that, i did place an order and i did for example:

1x 5ml snake oil

1x 5ml O

BUT i forgot to put the price behind them! is that a problem? :blush:

I shouldn't think that would be a problem, providing that you sent them the correct amount. ;) I often do not put the price behind each individual item and it has worked out fine.

In a few time I'm gonna place an order together with some friends (so that we can share postal expenses -and maybe customs tax-). We intend to try so many imps and I fear that the 300 characters of the paypal message won't be enough. what must I do to solve the problem, please?

Once you've computed your final total, send the paypal payment to the Lab. In the comments box, tell them "Order details will follow by e-mail."

Then send an e-mail to answers@blackphoenixalchemylab.com. You can give it a title like "Order Details for Sally Brown" or whatever name is on the paypal account. Be sure to include the e-mail address the PayPal payment came from, the name of the PayPal account owner, the total amount of the payment, the date, and the unique transaction ID number that Paypal assigns to the transaction. Then list the items in your order.

Within a day or two, you should receive an e-mail from the Lab letting you know that they've matched up your PayPal payment with your order details. Works for me every time!

So, if someone can answer a simple question for me... I just placed my second order ever with BPAL and used Paypal for the first time. Will I get a tracking number when my order ships? Might seem like an obvious and silly question!! :D Thanks!! Can't wait to get my Yule scents!!

Yes-- when the Lab creates your shipping label, you'll get a Click 'n' Ship from the USPS with delivery confirmation info. It will go to your PayPal address.

Yes-- when the Lab creates your shipping label, you'll get a Click 'n' Ship from the USPS with delivery confirmation info. It will go to your PayPal address.

Great!!! I kind of thought they would, but just wanted to make sure! Thanks for the info!

~Anna

UPDATE on PayPal orders!!

Due to combined notification from PayPal orders and BPAL orders paid through PayPal we are constantly overwhelmed with hundreds of notifications daily. Due to this issue we kindly request that PayPal orders are discontinued unless conversed with Customer Service prior to placing an order.

Thank you all for your patience during this time of adjustment!

-Customer Service-

Sign in to follow this