Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Iceblink

Lucy's Boudoir Atmosphere Spray

LUCY'S BOUDOIR
Rose water and lavender with stargazer lily, white carnation, bois de rose, white iris, violet, and honey.

I love every note in this but lily and carnation don't work on my skin, so YAY! Room spray! It's very heavy on the lily and carnation, too, funnily enough--slightly sweet from the honey but mostly this is flowers, flowers, flowers. Delicate and girly and beautiful!

I thought that this spray would be way too perfumey, sharp and floral for me, but my husband wanted this one, so I bought it. And I like it even more than he does ^_^. I don't know why, but this smells a bit herbal and earthy to me (maybe the lavender?). It's like meadow grass, a hint of earth, and wildflowers; it reminds me of wandering through a field full of tall grass and daisies. The honey adds a lovely touch of sweetness.

I was worried about the rose and iris here, but this doesn't smell really rosy to me and I can't pick out any sharp iris either. Lucy's Boudoir smells like sweet wildflowers, herbal lavender, and a touch of grassiness and honey to me. It doesn't smell at all like any of the other floral room scents I have. It isn't perfumey and really works as a room scent.

This is a super-pretty room fragrance, and I love it :smilenod:.

Just sniffing the tester I get the rosewater and lavender right away, but the florals just seem to be a selection of light and white flowers. There's a hint of sweetness, which must be the honey. After I spray it, the light, delicate feeling continues. This would be a lovely room spray for spring-time for those who love gentle florals that don't overwhelm. It's very pretty in an old-fashioned lady-like style.

ooh, mama likes this! at first it's all lavender, and then it fades to a rose-floral, with rose and lavender being most prominent. a beautiful, floral scent. it seems very "victorian" to me, but what do i know? the only thing is, it doesn't seem to hang around as long as other bpal room sprays i've tried, unfortunately.