Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ipb

Loviatar

The Finnish Goddess of Agony, Torment and the joy found in inflicting pain on others. The Mistress of Torture, she has transformed in the modern era into the patron Goddess of Dominatrixes. The slap of slick, hot leather punctuates the warm, sensual embrace of black amber, red musk and dark, lascivious myrrh.

I was hoping not to like this, that the leather would do terrible manly things on me like De Sade, but alas...I got an imp directly from the Lab by some happy accident and it's sexy as hell. The leather is smoky but not masculine smoky and really more of a backdrop for the intensely sensual resins and musk which just keep deepening as it dries down. It's a very heated scent, literally hot sex in a bottle. Until I manage to track a bottle I'm saving it for special occasions. Edited by Shollin

sweet & incensey. i did not even know that there was leather in this until i read the description, after which all i could think was how the hell did you miss that? :/ i love leather!!

up close, this oil has a dangerous & sharp bite (that i am beginning to suspect is myrrh?) that almost had me writing this one off, but oh my god, the throw? is soooooo beautiful, &i mean, like, roll your eyes back gorgeous. sensual, warm, slinky, and more importantly, mine. definite keeper.

No one has reviewed this since 2010!! OMG! This scent is the bomb! I wore it to work today without knowing what was in it and thankfully I took the imp in my purse to dab all day!

It's the perfect mix of sin and soft. Like a librarian with leather undergarments on.

It is strong but in a subtle way that only people really close can smell.

The amber makes it bearable to everyone, even those that don't like resiny hippie smells. It's sexy, creamy, masochistic va-voom.

Edited by Cattastroficka

Hmm. Leather, Velvet Nudie, Snake Oil and baby powder. I'm not sure how I feel about this exactly. In my mind, it's what Dante would smell like from Devil May Cry. That just made it sexier for me. I can see why I didn't have an imp of this in my box from '04-'06. The leather would have put me off at first, but now I realize why I should have skin tested it. Thank you SO much to troublehunters for letting me try this!

I adore this scent, and am so happy my friend gave me the rest of her imp.

To me, it's a lot more smokey than leather. It's Hellfire's darker, bitterer (but not bad bitter), cousin. I would say this reminds me of a dive bar, filled with cigarette smoke and sweaty bodies. There is so much spice and energy in this scent!

I want to wear it all the time, but alas, do not have enough.

I just found an old imp of this and I could weep, because it's perfect on me. Smoky, musky, sexy perfection - and so very discontinued. I need to find more of this. *Need.*