Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
Sapphy

Aphrodite v4

No description available

Translucent cold light green. Green stems, aloe, small white flowers (not the big wafty blooms like gardenia), and like...a flower musk. It's extremely refreshing, like a rainforest that's been doused in a cold rain and is now cooling down and sorta steaming. It's warmer than Snow White without being warm, but not so creamy, and it shares a note with Ice Queen. I have no earthly idea which note that IS, but I like it.

This one is a nice, flowery blend. I do agree that it is a 'green' sort of floral with 'little white flowers'. I think the florals may be the same white ones as in Ice Queen, which I adore.

So by extension, I like this. It has a tendency to go a little soapy on me though.

I fail at notes, but I do know that I love this. It smells like a commercial perfume that I had years ago, but I can't remember what it is! I smell it and can remember WHERE I wore the commercial perfume, I just can't remember what it is.

It's definitely a floral, but like I said, I fail at notes. It's lovely though, and I'm glad that I was able to get an extra bottle.

I sniffed this at the Trunk Show a loooooong time ago. Just now found my notes...

A floral with some greenery. Nice.

None of the Aphrodite prototypes have worked for me. I have trouble wearing florals and they all seem to be a mix of perfumey florals that go slightly soapy on my skin. v7 is probably the most intensely soapy and sharp, but this is a close second. v4 smells like perfumey, chemical-y white floral and a touch of green grass, rolled up into a bar of soap. I don't get the rose here that I got from v7, and this is a little softer overall, but still perfumey floral and soap... kinda reminds me of a sharp, soapy version of The Unicorn.