Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Heavenlyrabbit

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Bat

A sparkly, batty little scent: green tea, melon, mint, lime rind, and champagne grape with lemon balm, mullein, and toadflax.

Yup, sparkly. Fizzy, citrusy champagne - would be great for very hot days.

This smells super sweet and sparkly in the imp--other people have said Sprite or 7Up and that's pretty much it exactly.  Wet on my skin it smells very clean, like expensive handmade soap, and then once it dries it smells exactly like a bottle of bubble blowing liquid. It's a really specific and nostalgic scent, but not one I necessarily want on me. I might try this just in my hair on a hot day, because I really do like it wet. 

On me this is initially a mix of all the noted fruits-- very citrus. As it dries there's the champagne note which to me really reminds me of floral soap (especially on this occasion) and is over-powering on me and the fruits. Not for me but good throw and long wear.

Edited by follis

Oh my gosh this baby bat is cute and adorable! I  mostly just get the champagne note which is fine by me since Bon Vivant is totes my jam. I'll definitely finish the imp if not hunt a bottle in the future! Not as sweet, but nice! 

Got this as a frimp along with my Weenies.

First of all, I was wanting to try this but put it off as I like more incencey scents. However this brought a wave of nostalgia back as soon as it hit my skin.

I don’t know if these were available in the U.S but in the U.K. we had Matey bubble bath. The bottles were shaped like sailors and pirates and they made so much bubbles it was insane! Well this perfume smells like those bubbles made bath time smell! Makes me think of being a kid again getting into my cosy my pyjamas that came straight out of the tumble dryer and getting tucked into bed after a long day of playing hide and seek with my friends. Getting kissed goodnight by my mum and drifting away to the land of nod! Twinkle Twinkle Little Bat is nostalgia in a tiny tube! 

This scent is really fun! In the imp I get a sparkly melon-citrus. On my skin, the herbs come out a bit more, but it stays fizzy and light. Completely dried and settled, I get a  light, fresh, herbal melon. It's really nice, and I think it'll be good for spring and summer wear. 

Fizzy lime soda. I can't pick out the melon specifically but I think it's adding a sweet, round edge to this one. It's pretty, but borders on soapy in a way that I don't love.