Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Lime skittles all the way for me. Doesn't last very long on my skin but I haven't tried layering it with other lime scented items just yet. Beautiful scent.

Skittles. Lime, fruitness, sweet and just a bit tart. Not too dry and biting like citrus can be. I can see why this one is loved by citrus lovers; it's a bright, fun scent. As it dries I begin to get the woodiness that other reviewers mention… I'm not sure it smells entirely like sandalwood or bay to me, but yeah, I'm getting something. I actually like it better now! It reminds me of being inside a Pier One or World Bazaar, and despite not being in any way aquatic or salty it makes me think of being on a boardwalk by the sea on a sunny day. I didn't expect to like this one, but I kind of do. Way later all that is left is a lingering muskiness.

In the vial, I'm getting lime, definitely, and maybe bay rum and sugar of some sort. Reminds me of a boat drink! Hello, Mr. Buffett! Color, lime green.

Wet on my skin, I'm getting lemon, lime, some sort of sugar, possibly that bay rum and another citrus. I'm smelling something peppery - I can't quite place it but it's very reminiscent of cardamom or the slightly effervescent peppery scent of grapefruit rind.

10-15 minute drydown - Hrm. I'm now fairly certain that that pepper note is cardamom. I dunno how I feel about smelling like cardamom. Love the way it tastes, not so sure about the scent. There might be some almond in here too because I'm getting a 'baked goods' note every once in a while that I've come to associate with the Lab's almond.

30 minute drydown - Ok, I don't think I'll be hunting down a bottle, but it's not painful.

This is sweet citrus candy. But not just lemon and lime. No, I also get.. kiwi, watermelon.. and maybe even strawberry. It has a creamy drydown, but it's still sweet candy all the way. Fun for something I want to snack on, but nothing I want to smell like. ;)