Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Full on white lemon cake, heavy on the frosting. The frosting, and possibly the filling between cake layers, initially came across as berry-like to me, although it turned into a vague fruit scent, mingling so much with the lemon cake scent that it's hard to distinguish.

This one is quite a morpher on me!

In the bottle it's freaking gorgeous. Orangey and cakey and just a bit of spice.

At first, it turns right to perfumey orange on me. After about 30 minutes it starts to smell more like it did in the bottle, and turns just delicious. An hour later it's still lovely, but seems to have taken a little more of a 'strawberry shortcake' smell - plasticy doll hair.

Not quite sure if it's a keeper yet, I think it will need a few more tries before I decide :)

This one was all sweet orange and cake on me. Not much else going on. In the bottle and when wet it's all orange but on the drydown some of the cake comes out. It's a light scent. Very sweet and makes your mouth water. But it has pretty low throw and staying power. Really yummy though while it lasted. ;)

I think what others have referred to as anise reminds me of fennel. Kind of an orange bran spice muffin with a bit of fennel in, and maybe a slightly overclocked lemon sugar topper.