Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
grrrlennyl

All Night Long

As if the name didn’t spell it out for you. This blend relieves all sexual inhibitions by simultaneously relaxing and arousing.

In the imp: Sweet, light and cinnamon-y

Wet on skin: Hey, that's cinnamon alright. Lucky for me, it's not too strong - but smells pretty none-the less.

Dry down: I can start to detect other components of this blend - like a sweet grain, perhaps a vanilla or a white amber. It may also be my crazy chemistry, but ... am I detecting a touch of frankincense in here? Some type of light and slightly sweet resin/incense note.

All in all, this is a nice blend - somewhat relaxing, and laid back with soft spices and a touch of resin. It almost reminds me of oatmeal cookies - but not so food-y. This is an okay scent, but it's not something I can see myself reaching for very often.

Origin: Frimp from the Lab

Initial Thoughts: It's a Friday. The mister and I have strawberry wine. Why not?

In the vial: Cinnamon, clove, and a nutty undertone.

Wet: Very cinnamon. I'm not getting a skin reaction that I can tell, but then I've dotted it very sparingly on my chakra points. I do feel a bit of heat around the heart chakra, but it's not uncomfortable.

Drydown: The cinnamon gets richer, a touch more foody-sweet, I really can't pick up anything else. But I am enjoying the scent very much as I lift the neck of my shirt and sniff where the scent is trapped.

Verdict: I'll edit in any results as far as intent. I would call last night a success...

I have a smidge of Cinnamon SN and am tempted to try a side-by-side test of them.

Edited by puck_nc

I got this as a frimp from the lab. Thanks!!

In the vial it's very orange/cinnamon. Mmmmm. Slathered recklessly on neck....immediately had red angry stripes that itched! :wacko2: Cold water took care of them...tried in hair instead!

Other than the itching, I really like this. The dry down reminds me of Mamaji minus the flowers. Must have cardamom in this? Throw is moderate in the beginning, but dies down quickly.

In the imp: floral cinnamon.

Applied, wet: I'm loving this. It smells of firey Red Hots.

Dry-down: After 5 minutes, OMG THE BURN. Cinnamon burn. Fire burn. I wish it didn't burn, because I'd buy a bottle in a heartbeat. :( :(

In the imp: Weirdly pale green.

Wet: All cinnamon. Watery cinnamon.

Dry: I'm amping the hell out of the cinnamon today. And the cinnamon is making my skin tingle which hasn't happened before... I actually love this one, it's usually cinnamon musk and nowhere near as LOUD as this.

Wet: spicy and almond, and reminds me of Eclipse for a brief second before I get this WEIRD herbal smell. It's underneath the cinnamon and almond, and it's not pleasant. It's actually kind of creepy and sinister. Not in the way I like. Smells like rotting vegetation. This one is going straight into the "no" pile for me.

I love sweet bakery cinnamon in perfume and can’t stand spicy candy cinnamon, so All Night Long made me a little nervous from the start. The spice hits you right in the throat when you inhale from the imp, and when I applied it to my wrists, it was straight-up Red Hots. But the drydown was a pleasant surprise, still distinctly cinnamon with a spicy kick in the background, but it becomes much gentler, not quite sweet but certainly softer. I would categorize this more as comforting than sexual, but hey, maybe it’s about context. :P

This smells like all cinnamon and sandalwood to me. I like cinnamon, I don't care for sandalwood. Unfortunately, cinnamon doesn't like my skin and I tend to get red burning welts whenever I use a cinnamon blend. This one is no exception. I find that the cinnamon notes dissipate before the sandalwood. Overall, this oil is many layers of "no" for me. I didn't find this to be particularly sexy- to me it invoked sleep. That may be a matter of taste, however.

My skin got very irritated from this and I had to wash it off after about only an hour :sad: I've never had any reactions like this before!

All I got was cinnamon, both in the imp and on my skin. I wanted to love this so bad.

How odd. I smelled the cinnamon for about a minute before something dark and earthy took over and masked it completely. There's also something reminiscent of cream here, and maybe lily? I don't find it particularly sexy, more like intriguing in a way that might make someone want to get closer. I find it similar to O, so maybe whatever made that one go weird on me (compared to other reviews, at least) is in this, too. Oddly, I still smell the cinnamon from a distance, but it's disappeared up close.

Almond and cinnamon, but not cherryish at all. I kind of like it but it's not really my thing. Will have to try it on around my guy, for science!

I really like the cinnamon in here, there's something sweet (besides that almond-like note) in there that transports me to a christmas market in Germany... Not very explicitly sexual. Romantic, perhaps lol.
The cinnamon is very very very strong though, now that it's dry all the other notes have fallen completely into the background.... I still like it.. but love it? I feel like this might just annoy me if I wear it for longer than an hour. :P

I'm sure this is intended to rile up my beloved, but honestly, I'm making myself hot just sniffing my wrist over and over ;).

Applies almost as a faint cinnamon single note but eventually becomes more complex—starting off as slightly doughy cinnamon (soft, soft cinnamon), and then adding a light, resinous-woody note of some kind (my guy thinks cedar, but I think more probably just a drop of some type of boswellia).

It reminds me of a TAL (maybe La Flamme? Glamour? I can't remember which at the moment), one that inspires sexual attraction, romance, charisma, etc. It makes me feel sexy, and it's easier to pick up on BPAL instead of the TAL etsy, so it works out for me. :)

It smells like cinnamon flavored pencil shavings on my skin! Not a bad thing, for certain, just odd, and strangely comforting. Wont inspire me to jump my fella, but would do very nicely as a comforting winter scent, all warm in sweaters and blankets.

Cinnamon, hot and tingly, with just the barest hint of something sweet and floral behind it. Red, hot, and strong, this is the kind of scent you can almost taste—it’s like chewing an entire pack of Big Red while a breeze carries the scent of a faraway bouquet of flowers to you. The florals gradually get stronger, but the cinnamon never calms down. The final drydown smells like Big Red put out a limited edition jasmine flavor. Odd, but fun!

Leaves my skin feeling warm, tingly, and just a little irritated; it wasn’t especially bothersome, but I would definitely recommend a carrier oil to anyone with sensitive skin. Doesn’t seem to do much for sexual inhibitions in my experience, but then, neither my partner nor I have all that many to begin with. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by conflagrantThief

Imp: chai? Glue? Cinnamon. I don't know why but yes, glue. 
On: lemonade, chai, surprisingly sweeter outside the imp. Very cinnamon on the nose. Actually tingly on my nose. 
5 mins: cinnamon. Like Red Hots. My partner smells some kind of musk. Very sharp on the nose almost. Sweet. I believe I amp some spices and this one is definitely all cinnamon on me. 
30 mins: still cinnamon, I am getting a vague powdery undertone but no idea what else other than cinnamon. There is some Sandalwood. 
1 hour: much less strong cinnamon, but still tingles the nose. Unfortunately I can't work out the other notes due to the cinnamon! Damn amping 😂

In the imp: Skin musk and a bit of spice, something vaguely nutty? Intriguing. 

On my skin: Like those cinnamon candies red hots, or fireball whisky. Sorry, not a smell I find attractive as I really dislike the taste of both of those things. I layered with Strangler Fig and got perfectly acceptable, cinnamon fig musk results with a slight powdery overtone. It made me think of Christmas knickknacks, for some reason. 

It... ah, worked? I walked into the room where the fiancé was unaware of any scent testing and immediately...well. Not an unwelcome result, mind you, just not something I actually expected. 

I get Red Hots candies right out of the bottle. So much so that I was afraid to put it on, also seeing someone said it irritated their skin. But it fairs well on me. Right before the cinnamon gets too strong it falls back, & I smell some kind of floral in there. An arousing scent for sure.

This frimp immediately repulsed me. I'm not accustomed to oudh scents, but I'd heard mention of them in my forum lurkings and knew I was smelling that. Body odor cheesy, savoriness out of the bottle was intimidating, but I took the plunge and was glad I did! It only took a moment for it to become something kind of magical on me. Mildly sweet, whole spices, and earthy. I didn't get straight up cinnamon like a lot of other people, it was like a vague, raw spice. Maybe a bit balsam poplar bud, aka balm of gilead. The oudh just ends up grounding everything and making it smell more like a part of you, rather than a scent slathered on top. Very nice! 

I can’t pin this one down because it shift like nobody’s business. 

In the imp: patchouli, a bit of aquatic, and some florals. 

Wet: still patch, some musk, and a touch of florals. 

Dry: the patch is gone, the florals have turned to rose, there’s a hint of spice, now the rose has disappeared, and it smells like a spiced wood that has the tiniest dusting of baby powder. Every time I think I’ve figured it out it changes again. Unfortunately the powder seems to be getting stronger, but I don’t want to wash it off yet in case it shifts again. 

Very dark, earthy cinnamon. They're not foody at all to me. Not Red Hots candy like either. Just the raw spice, like you might sniff in a jar, backed with deep, rich sandalwood incense. It's honestly beautiful and quite alluring. Alas, my hubby has a cold and has his nose all stuffed up.