Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
grrrlennyl

All Night Long

As if the name didn’t spell it out for you. This blend relieves all sexual inhibitions by simultaneously relaxing and arousing.

Smells just like Red Devil but with less sweetness/cherry and much, much more cinnamon. The place I tested it actually tingled a bit.

I wasn't feeling the spiciness the day I tried it and washed it off. I do, however, like Red Devil and will try this one out again to see if I get anything other than cinnamon and sugar and a touch of patchouli.

Cinnamon, but more delicate than you would think. I feel like there is a creamy floral in there that is toning it down for me. The longer i wear it, the more flowers i smell. No clue what they could be. something a little soap (keep in mind, all behind a light veil of cinnamon).

I got this as a Frimp with my Yule order this year :)

Wow, I really like this! I'm going to guess the notes are amber, patchouli and clove. I get no cinnamon, just spicy smokey sexiness :)

I think this will be a bottle worthy purchase in the future. I have yet to wear it out in public so we'll see what happens then.

In the imp; Spicy! A waft of Cinnamon is right one the money, but there's something else creeping in something herbal.

Wet on Skin: It wants to go a little orange/clove on me, but it's muted. I LOVE orange/clove but something is pulling it back.

Dry down: A little medicinal on me. Kinda like a band aid. Interesting scent. I wish the orange/clove was BRIGHT and SPICY, but it morphs to medicine. Oh well. I'm sure it will smell great on someone else.

Swapped with lejlkwiet to receive this.

Imp: Smells.. sour, tart and a bit spicy. There comes the gherkin again.

Wet: Cassia or cinnamon. Still.. gherkin. Sorry. :(

Dry: Amber and cinnamon. Maybe also rich, dark honey and musk. Yes, clove. And quite possibly cardamom. No more gherkin, yay!! :D

Edited by Honey

This is pure sex on me. Smells much like spanked revisited, but lasts longer and has a big more smokiness! :joy: Happy I'm finding GCs to love

In the bottle: Wow, this blend is thick! It’s spicy, with a lot of cinnamon, and something lemony and floral behind. I also smell clove or pepper.

Wet: That definitively smells like clove to me! It’s very spicy, in a hot, exotic way. I smell warm vanilla in the background. It’s dark, mysterious and sweet.

Dry: Still spicy vanilla and clove. If you give it a few hours to fully blend with your skin, it really feels warm and sensual.

Verdict: Well, I have yet to test its properties at night, but it definitively smells good! Now, I have to get that song out of my head...

First on: straight up, make-your-eyes-water vinegar. I doubt anyone in the lab poured straight vinegar into an imp, so I'll wait this out.

30 minutes later: pure cinnamon.

1 hour later: cinnamon and paper. I love it, but it fades quickly.

Went back in this thread to see if perhaps I'd reviewed this before (nope) because I do have some ancient imps thereof, and like this scent so well I got a bottle of it last autumn (after lamenting to a friend that I couldn't find it listed anywhere...I was looking in Ars Amatoria).

And having read this thread I was puzzled. Cause what prompted me to come review was the heart's comfort feeling of those drops from an aged imp: very creamy, very musky, with spice. But not the Cinnamon!! reported here.

So I went to my newish bottle and tried some of that. Yep, there it is, the cinnamon.

I'd say this ages spectacularly, so don't give up if your first impression was all omigod it's redhots.

Me, I love it. The creamy underlay (amber? musk), the drift of spices, the very long lasting and delicious scent...great. I'm afraid I can't report on the, um, bedroom effects..

But it is a scent that combines confidence and comfort. One of my very favorites.

I am immune to 'sexy' vibes, all around, so to me this is just another scent. One that kind of reminds me of Christmas-time holidays. In a good way; there's no 'cheap festive scented candle' thing going on with this. It's a dry cinnamon, on me - kind of makes me think of cinnamon bark, with the wooden type of vibe going on. I think there's also some sort of swirl of incense-smoke? I don't know, but this is amazing and I am keeping it for sure.

In the Imp (ITI): Well, cinnamon is clearly there. It’s less the herb and more the cinnamon hot candies. There also might be peppermint underneath this, but it’s hard to tell due to the cinnamon.

Wet: Much more cinnamon, maybe a little orange blossom, and perhaps clove (something a little earthier).

Dry: Lighter, less hot cinnamon, but now I get a creamy note that softens everything up. I like this, but it is a fairly intense scent.

Definitely a lot of cinnamon, but there's also some other note that I'm not able to analyze beyond "incense", and perhaps some musk in the back? For some reason I get imagines of a New Orleans brothel in my head? Very interesting frimp but it doesn't contain the kind of notes I like to wear.

I was frimped with this and I love it (this was a real jackpot order for me). Yes, cinnamon. If you like cinnamon and can wear it this is easy to love - I think. Warming and upbeat. I did also find it immediately sexy, and since I don't go a bundle on Snake Oil or O, that's nice.

A good revving-you-up scent for eithe Les Sexy Times or anything else where you want oomph and cheerfulness. For me this would work for either go-getting sexiness or more submissive stuff, which is also nice to find - very switch-friendly, and without being so SEXY that I'd feel uncomfortable with it when out and about in general. All round win :wub2:

I found it a little on the sweet side. Tried layering it with a minuscule amount of my new vetiver single note and for me it works very well.

Edited by Quillifer

This was a frimp from the lab in one of my orders :) It starts out all spicy, cinnamon on me and then as it dries I can smell something floral in the background - to my nose its roses, or rosewater but it could also be jasmine - it's hard to tell. The florals start to go slightly powdery on me towards the end. This is nice and people who enjoy cinnamon scents will probably like this one too.

This is currently my number one scent, and I can't believe I haven't reviewed it!

Wet- Strong spice that made me nervous the first time I smelled it.

Dried down: a gorgeous blend that- you know, I swear this oil just resonates on the same frequency as my natural pheromones or something, because it seems to take my natural skin scent, enhance it x 100 and amplify the good bits, adding a kick to it. Cinnamon spicy, a bit musky, a bit resinous, I think a bit of creamy almond perhaps. I definitely don't get any of the floral that others note, which is interesting because I usually amp up florals to the exclusion of anything else.

The real test: This stuff WORKS. No, seriously. Spoiled for TMI

It may be my go-to scent, but I have to be careful wearing it because it works like a sex magnet. I've had to safeword from just finally getting too much twice ever in my entire life. Both times I had slathered with All Night Long.

Coincidence? I think not.

Verdict: In addition to a half-dozen imps, I now have two back-up bottles.

Edited by Ordo_ad_Chao

I suffered my first allergic reaction to BPAL!! My skin turned red and now I am itchy all over. No bueno, do not like.

However I smell good and feel itchy

I get cinnamon, clove, musk and lemon from this one.

LOVE this scent :wub2: SOOOO warm and sexy out of the imp, dries down to clove, cinnamon and sweetness. I could not stop smelling the test spot!!

This is already on order in a 5ml, absolutely a yummy and comforting scent....reminds me when i was young of the fall leaves, pumpkin pie and just that feeling of content.

A must for any fall spice lovers.

Imp: Cinnamon, sandalwood, and either black musk or civet-- something sweet but dirty. It almost smells camphorous, or maybe there's some balsam fir in there too? It's not bad in the imp but if it's black musk it might turn to baby powder on my skin. Let's find out.

Wet: Sandalwood, cassia and cedar along with something that isn't musk but is kinda powdery, maybe an amber? It's a dry, precious-resins-in-a-box sort of smell, much nicer than I was expecting.

Dry: Well, make that black musk after all. After a while, the baby-powder-and-weird-lavender smell that black musk always is on me takes over, which is too bad, because this was lovely up until then!

Received as an extra imp in a swap. For this I am forever grateful. I would never have ordered it based on description or without notes.

IN THE IMP: The first "note" that hits me is that ineffable "medicinal" scent which is one of my favorite BPAL scents even if I'm not 100% sure what it is.

Dabbed on wrist and in crook of arm.

WET: This is awesomeness in a bottle. Medicinal yet also spicy hot cinnamon. I am not getting the "nutty" others have mentioned at all. And I'm not really reading it as earthy either. More like cinnamon crossed with some sort of resin or wood ... I keep wanting to say there is frankincense in here but my nose may be deceiving me ... maybe amber?

DRYDOWN: The amazing wet scent simply gets better and better as it dries. I am physically unable to stop huffing my arm and am very glad I'm in the privacy of my home office because I'd look like a loon if I were in public.

OVERALL: I am eternally grateful for having been gifted with it and it has immediately gone on my big bottle WAAAAANTTTT list.

On a scale of 1-5, a rare 5

Wet: Strong, dry cassia.

Drydown: Cassia over dry, woody incense. Something like oud or sandalwood maybe. A hint of something herbal is buried in the background, possibly lavender.

Dry: It stays mainly cassia paired with a dry, woody incense. Some jasmine too, I think. Deep, comforting, sensual, and spicy.

7 out of 10 bones

Cinnamon and clove, a touch of root beer/cola, plus something medicinal/herbal. Cinnamon's blended evenly with the other notes; I wouldn't describe this as a foody blend. Weirdly, it makes me think of getting a massage! Perhaps I had a similar massage oil once upon a time. Doesn't scream "bring on the sexytimes!" but it's definitely extremely relaxing.