Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
grrrlennyl

All Night Long

As if the name didn’t spell it out for you. This blend relieves all sexual inhibitions by simultaneously relaxing and arousing.

My initial thoughts on this are...this smells like curry, cinnamon/cassia, cola and wood.

So I'm gonna hazard a guess and say there's cardamom in here somewhere and a very sharp cinnamon. The cardamom and cola notes die down quickly and the cinnamon/cassia and wood become much more prominent, the wood in this is very very strong.

As it dries further still...I swear some sort of orangey jnote comes through. But it's gentle...like orange blossom or something. But the wood and cinnamon are still holding on.

The wood fades out next and what's left is mainly just the cinnamon, but it's less fiery now. It's more sweet.

Interesting blend, and as far as the "All Night Long" part of it goes...I never tried hehe!

:P

It smells like cinnamon and lavender to me mostly, although I think there's a bit of the bad patchouli in there because something is smelling like pencil shavings. It's okay, but it's not really doing anything for me.

Definitely cinnamon...and wood? It smells a bit like someone took cinnamon and then spilled it in the dirt. It calms the scent down a bit, but I think it does not inspire the passions in me.

Herbal cinnamon and smoke along with something funky...gak. The scent in the imp is so repellent to me I can't try it on my skin.

Ugh, this is curry. Not like the caramel note-goes-to-curry of some blends, just straight up curry. I can't bear to try it on. I can't see this working on anyone the way I can smell it.

This imp was not fresh from the lab. If anyone thinks it ages into curry and is okay fresh, let me know and I'll give it a another go with a new imp!

ETA: I passed the local Chinese takeaway one day and my instant thought was "ooh, smells like All Night Long"!

So it's Chinese curry it smells like.

Edited by cinnamonmel

Imps: Creamy, cakey, musky cinnamon.

Wet:Definitely an interesting, musky base. Reminds me of some of the other voodoo blends--maybe the dread pirate civet? I like civet so it's no worries. The cinnamon smells like cinnamon bark. Even has that dusty edge.

Dry: Reminds me a lot of Chimera but like if Chimera and Tombstone had a baby in a film noir. This is dark, sexy cinnamon over something a little subtle, sweet, musky, and sexy. I think there might be a touch of citrus in here. Getting something like jasmine or tuberose. Really, really beautiful. A little animalistic but nothing scary. This is really lovely. Sort of borderline foody but reigned in enough by the touch of musk and floral. Maybe there be dragon's blood here?

Throw: Moderate.

Overall: I am single and prospectless so I can't attest to the voodoo qualities but I definitely wouldn't mind testing this out at some sort of indeterminate date in the future. As for perfume properties--gorgeous. Definitely thinking about a bottle and will probably power through the bottle. Why are all the voodoo oils I like always the salacious ones?

Very much CINNAMON upon application to skin. And something a little sinister...like vetiver perhaps? I'm also getting a smattering of spices like nutmeg, clove, and black pepper.

Cinnamon.

However the first review is correct: there is something darker under it. It almost smells... woodsy/herbaly/resin? When I sniff it I get this image of running out and doing it in the woods.

I do plan on testing this on my boyfriend though. :twisted:

I got this as a frimp ages ago, and just sort of abandoned it, so I've given it a proper test this week.

I just get straight up cinnamon, which I like, but I wouldn't choose for myself. However, really I wanted to test its, ahem, other properties. It works, for me anyway! Maybe it's just psychosomatic or whatever, but yeah. Good stuff. :twisted:

Got this as a frimp in my last order.

In the imp: too strong for me to smell anything from it. I didn't even get the cinnamon-- I just got nauseous.

Wet: A dark, woody cinnamon-- more like a dirty, charred cinnamon stick than a piece of cinnamon candy. Not repulsive, but not my favorite smell.

Dry: After about 15 minutes it just really started going gross on me. This is sort of what I'd expect a cheap Philles cinnamon cigar to smell like after it's been rubbed out in an ashtray-- burnt, ashy, cigary yuck. And the worst part is I can't get the smell off of me. I took a shower until the water went cold and used two kinds of powerful Lush soap and I can still smell it.

Wet, this reminded me of the apple farms that we have in New Hampshire -- a giant old barn smelling of cinnamon and filled to the brim with country-themed Christmas goods. Nostalgic, but hardly sexy.

Dry, it smelled like an atomic fireball.

I had to try this because of the name. It is all spicy, smokey patchouli on me :(

Not for me...

Smells nice on the tissue when I wiped it off, guess it's my skin!!

Edited by Lilly

I smell like cinnamon candy. I think I sensed some arabian/sweet sandalwood oh the initial wet. Not a fan. oh well

In the imp: Barely cinnamony. Very light. Kind of the way that red hots smell, not taste.

Wet: A little bit woodsy, like grass, but the cinnamon is stronger. Also, it burns a little.

Dry: Much woodsier. Kind of foresty, but still with the cinnamon.

Not awful, but not really a fan, either.

Oh, wow. Cinnamon and red ginger, possibly cassia...like Saw-Scaled Viper, except without the lemony-gingery-ew that that scent has in its early stages.

On me, yep, more cinnamon...like the filling in a cinnamon roll, except a _sexy_ cinnamon roll. I'm really not sure how else to describe it other than that. And DIRT! It's got a sort of earthy-woodsy-dirty quality. Bit of a flowery scent as it wears on, too. Gets a bit more powdery and woodsy the longer it stays on...smells like maybe there's cedar in this, also?

This does smell a lot like Saw-Scaled Viper, or Priala...so it's kind of a dupe of things I already have (what can I say, I have lots of sexy cinnamon roll scents), but it is very very good and is a must-try if you like cinnamon.

True story: I applied this to my wrists and then went and put one under my boyfriend's nose as he was washing up some dishes. He sniffs and then gets a happy look on his face and says, "Ohh, cinammon!" He adds, "Definitely inspires my passion." I then tell him, "It's called 'All Night Long'"; we laugh.

All Night Long is cinnamony sexiness. I can't tell what is holding it down, perhaps a soft resin, as the cinnamon loses its initial overbearing strength and blends into something still cinnamony, but not so strong, perhaps balanced with ginger. But really, this is just fabulous cinnamon-spicy goodness. Kind of like those hot lips candies! :) I'd consider a bottle of this -- if I didn't already have so much perfume, that is!

Edited by obsidienne

This is my first review :)

A good friend of mine kindly gave some imps to tide me over until my first orders arrive. One of these was 'All Night Long'. I opened it up last night and took a sniff, thinking it smelt vaguely pleasant... sort of spicy and nutty and warm. Herbal and woodsy, but playfully spiced.

Anyway. My husband had gone to bed way before me and as far as I knew was fast asleep upstairs. After seeing my friend off in her taxi, I got ready for bed, did a little tidying up and then put a drop of All Night Long on each wrist and in my cleavage. I didn't think for one single second that it would work. I wasn't being cynical really, I just know what my husband is like when his head hits the pillow -- he's out for the count and is very difficult to wake. Went upstairs thinking that I smelt rather peculiar (couldn't really fathom whether I liked the oil or not, to be honest), got into bed and just laid there.

Within about 5 minutes my husband went from being fast asleep to... well, you know ;)

It was the weirdest thing and I am still a little spooked by it. Not only did that oil manage to wake him up, it made him totally charged with arousal. Even he thought it was strange, as the scent itself didn't particularly appeal to him.

Bizarre and powerful stuff indeed!! Totally recommended, especially for magical purposes.

My favorite of the Conjure Bag scents, for a couple of reasons. I love dry spicy scents, and this is all dry cassia wood with a bit of almond. Second, this stuff WORKS. Previous reviewers are correct about it's effect on the boys. And I like the name, as well, because of the song, of course.

This one became an INSTANT favorite, I'll be getting a big bottle of this for certain once my imp runs out.

In the bottle, it smelled like cinnamon and sugar. When I first put it on me, all I could think was 'it smells like cinnamon and happy!'. Which made me laugh, but that's what I thought!

Now that I've had it on for a few hours, the cinnamon has faded quite a bit - but still there, and I'm now also getting a more...woodsy smell. I can't decide if it's pine, or cloves, or cedar, or a mix of all 3, but I just LOVE it.

I will say *I'm* feeling somewhat...excited, but I'll have to wait until tonight to try it on the boy ;D I'll try to remember to update my review with whether it 'works' or not. But I really just love the scent so much I'll be buying a bottle for that alone!

I can also see this as a great room scent, and plan on trying that soon!

EDIT: Doesn't seem to have ANY effect on the boy whatsoever. NONE! I've worn this quite a bit since my review however, and still just adore the scent.

Edited by LadyWench

Ok, I was testing this out for its effect so to say, but I should start with a review of the scent.

This is a very warm cinnamony/woodsy/curried/spiced scent. On my skin it actually ended up smelling quite a lot like Clemence tbh-very nice! I actually thought it smelled better on my skin than in the imp. The woodsiness never got too overwhelming and the warm spices were just lovely.

A couple things about it's effects-first off, it made my skin feel really warm. Not like ow cinnamon burny warm-I don't have skin sensitivities to any blends. Just made my body feel all over warm.

Secondly...um...I would say it worked >_> I made no mention to my boy that I was wearing a blend like this and once some friends that were over left I was practically carried into the bedroom :twisted: Will be holding on to this imp!

When I first put this on, I wasn't too impressed. It smelled like sweet, spicy cinnamon, almost exactly like red hots or an atomic fireball. As it dried down though, it calmed down a lot. The candy smell went away completely, and (I'm terrible at picking out notes) something completely smoothed it out. It ends up smelling smooth and creamy and sweet, very warm, but not the hot candy smell I was getting before. I like this one a lot, and I'll be hanging on to my imp.

Frimp from the Lab! Haven't really got anybody to try the magical aspects of this blend out with but hey, it's worth a sniff.

In the imp - light and spicy, like chai tea.

On wet - Oh hello cinnamon, I see my skin is amping you again like a bloody maniac.

Drydown - yep, nothing but chai tea. Very tasty, might very well fulfill its purpose in bed, but since I associate chai tea with quiet winter evenings at home, it doesn't so much send fire to the loins as it makes me want to snuggle up with a nice book or in front of the TV. Well, maybe it keeps me up all night reading or watching DVDs? That's my usual kind of excitement, anyway ;)

In the bottle and wet on my skin, this was straight-up CINNAMON. Unfortunately, it dried to a mix of cotton balls and cheap deodorant. Not inspiring any amorous feelings in me or the hubby. Oh well.

ETA:

*Ahem* I spoke too soon, apparently. I did my best to wash this off since I didn't like the way it dried on me. However, the jacket I had been wearing had wonderful-smelling sleeves for at least a week! I loved the way it smelled on my clothes, and wish it had smelled that way on me! Also...even after washing the oil off my skin, this little guy lived up to his name :) That is all.

Edited by Lysi

This is all sweet cinnamon, made more interesting with a faint creamy note and perhaps some light musk to round it out. I don't get the nutty or woody notes others are reporting. Really intense and almost hard on the nose when directly sniffing the skin. It registers as almost a cinnamon single note, other than its slightly creamy depth. Really pretty, though I can't say I'd want to wear this all day.

Oops, forgot to mention that it's sweet, too. Not marshmallow sweet, just lightly sweet. Like red hots.

Edited by obsidienne