Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
grrrlennyl

All Night Long

As if the name didn’t spell it out for you. This blend relieves all sexual inhibitions by simultaneously relaxing and arousing.

this burned my skin a bit....methinks it twas the cinnmon. I dont knowaboutthe magical aspects ofit, butitseems ok.

swaps

While All Night Long is mostly cinnamon, it's not single note. It's more complex - a dark cinnamon. Not sweet cinnamon, like Chimera. Not powdery cinnamon, like Priala. It's darker, and almost nutty. I detect a hint of cardamom, I think, in the wet stage but that quickly passes. It's dead sexy, and I'll be giving it a test run soon!

(Also, I have freckly pale skin, and this didn't react at all.)

This is my first review as well as my first try at a bpal scent. So bear with me :P

In the bottle...cinnamony but with something darker mixed in

On the wrist...still very cinnamony and a little hot but doesn't turn me red

Dry....hmmmm I smell....ok, that is just strange....AquaNet hairspray....lol...don't know what that is about...I can smell it under the cinnamon.

Not sure about the voodoo part....hubby is at work but as soon as he gets home he's getting an arm under his nose. I'll update later......

My first review from my first order....

In the bottle, obviously cinnamon as everyone has noticed. It's very sharp with cedar undertones.

Wet, the cinnamon is milder for the moment. The cedar I got from the first sniff has turned to something more like tobacco.

Dry, the cinnamon is like Big Red gum and the tobacco is much stronger. Really, to me, it smells like a busy night in Manhattan. It reminds me of the smells from the street in the theatre district.

I like the scent. It takes a little getting used to but it's growing on me. I'm interested in seeing if the All Night Long effect comes into play. I'll update later.

Imp: Something musky and spicy. Yay!

Wet: It smells like spicy dirt. And yet I like it.

Drydown: Less spice, but deep earthy-ness. Not sure how sexy I feel, but I like the scent well enough to keep it around.

In the imp, it smelled warm and spicy, like cinnamon and other spices, with a sugary hint to it...as if someone sexy were baking something sweet in my kitchen! (Hey, one of the many ways to my heart is through my stomach...)

If only it had remained like that. As it went on, it immediately smelled like red-hots, or Big Red gum. Not really my idea of sexy, now.

An hour later, it's gone. Not even a remote trace of it left to sniff.

So, no...not for me.

wet: cinnamon

dry: cinnamon

later: still cinnamon

i thought there might be almond?

all i got wearing this was cinnamon

it smells just like cinnamon scrolls. warm and comforting, but light. good for falling asleep to (probably not what was intended :P )

This is the most nauseating and revolting blend I have ever smelled. Cinnamon, very hot and spicy, maybe some cardamom, and rancid peanuts. Somehow a drop splashed somewhere on me (I don't know where, unfortunately) and I can smell it so strongly and I am on the verge of throwing up. I dislike cinnamon anyway, but so spicy and with that rancid note...dear lord. Simply awful. I might have to go dunk myself in bleach.

Edited by fairnymph

I got this as a frimp with my last lab order.

In the bottle: CINNAMON! Woohoo! I LOVE cinnamon like whoa.

On, Wet: Still very very cinnamon, with a bottom note I can't identify.

On, Dry: Found that bottom note. Cedar. Cinnamon + cedar? Iiiiiinteresting...

About an hour later: Much less cinnamon, still cedary. After a few hours, it goes just a wee bit powdery, but not overwhelmingly so.

A couple of my friends tested this one with me (All cleanly, of course...I keep a handful of beheaded q-tips in my BPAL box) and on Ty it was cinnamon with a citrusy undertone, and on Kelly it was a thick, sweet, creamy cinnamon. (Kelly couldn't stop sniffing herself...after every sentence she said she had her wrist at her nose again. Ty was the same way, but he wasn't quite as bad as her.) Both of them now want me to order them each a bottle of this one. Enabling is a beautiful thing :P

not sure about the duration or effects yet... but its doing a good job at getting me roused up.

My friends were kinda grossed out by the smell though... so it definitely won't be a day oil agian. I don't really feel like i smell like much, but other people are being knocked out.

A frimp from the lab. =)

In the imp, cinnamon.

Wet on me, cinnamon...and wood?

Drying, on me, cinnamon and some kind of wood backing it up. I still can't tell what kind, but, I might be able to tell later, if it is one of the ones that stays strong on me for ages.

In the bottle, I get a lot of cinnamon, and maybe a little cedar. The combination is nice. On me, however, it's not very nice. While I still get the cinnamon, it's underlaid by this powderiness that's just not cool.

The first time I tried this was a disaster. DBF and I stayed up all night alright- fighting. Somehow I didn't think that's what it meant. I could have done that without the smell, which was awful and gave me a headache anyways.

But, 2 months later, I pulled it out again. And while DBF is no longer around so i can't attest to it's purported capabilities, it does smell a LOT better. It's not overwhelmingly old lady floral perfume anymore, and it pretty nice. It's still a bit heavier than I would like at first, but it calms down very nicely. It's kind of a woodsy, earthy cinnamon but there's something kinda sweet too, maybe honey?

The imp is definitely a keeper, but I don't think I will be buying a full size of this one.

in the imp: sweet, spicy. reminds me of a Yule incense i get at a magick shop here in nyc.

wet on skin: same. i can't pick out any notes, it's very well blended.

dry down: spicy, musky, sexy. :P

in all: lives up to it's name! a grand oil for a grand seduction!

:D

sexual bliss... mixed with the innocence of youth.

It's the perfect cinnamon spice blended with something full and perhaps creamy? I don't get that "OMFGAHH" burn that I associate with cinnamon :looks at Bengal: It's so mellow and warm and definitely sexual. It evokes memories of my teen years.. when I'd chew cinnamon gum and then make out with my boyfriend :D

This will have to be a bottle purchase!!! :P

Way too hot. I love the cinnamony smell but this will not fly on my skin! It certainly is spicy hot though and I can imagine that if you can wear cinnamon it'll be quite...effective!

Hrm... cinnamon-spicy, yes, but I'd bet there's a drop of dragon's blood in here, too - I'm getting a faint clean soapiness under the spice. Just enough to give me a headache. No so much with the sexy. :P

That said... I can see how a discrete drop in my hair might get Tartman's attention.

This one is a musky cinnamon - I think it might also have some dragon's blood in it.

Interesting... but it's not what would inspiring as the name suggests....

This is one of the few conjure bag oils that works on me and doesn't make my nose go screaming. It's a soft, musky cinnamon scent with a soft, creamy undertone. But that's oversimplifying quite a lot. It's actually a very nice, not at all "red hots" scent that doesn't burn and has quite a lot of depth.

I'm not in a relationship that would warrant testing its efficacy, but as a scent, I can recommend it.

In the Imp: Dirty cinnamon.. heavy on the dirty :D it's mostly resinous to me

Wet: The cinnamon comes forward some so it's pretty balanced between spice and resin here

Dry: This is a cinnamon I could get into.. I generally wouldn't want to smell like cinnamon, but this is nice and deep.. not too sweet. It's like caressing warm smooth wood... oh dear :P

Nice warm musky, slightly sweet cinnamon, little bit earthy. Not a foody cinanmon, but perfumy and sexy. I love it!!!! :P

I have been searching for a nice cinnamon scent and too bad my boyfriend hates cinnamon, he will have to learn to like it! :D

Edited by milica

Cinnamon, cinnamon, cinnamon! When I first started getting interested in BPAL I assumed I'd enjoy smelling like cinnamon, but since then I have learned that I'm actually quite picky about what my cinnamon is paired with. In All Night Long, I get almost pure cinnamon, like a canister of powdered cinnamon straight from the spice cabinet. Very natural smelling, not like gum or candy. There's something lurking within the cinnamon, some other kind of woodsy note that smells like it could be cedar. But still, it just smells like cinnamon from the spice cabinet. I can practically see and feel the texture of it. Not sexy at all, I'm afraid.