Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Jupita

Dandelion and Clover.

I love the scent of Dendelion and Clover... pink clover, white clover, clover honey...

Are there any scents that fit the scent of dandelion or clover, specially in the GC.

I know that the new Bards of Ireland has a scent with both of those notes, but I wonder if they are in any less rare scents...

Mixing with other things is ok too.

Speaking of boozy scents, if you can handle a white wine scent Fairy Wine has a pretty lovely dandelion note. Very sappy and reminds me exactly of picking dandelions as a kid. Also in the Gaimans but on the other end of the spectrum is The Owens Tomb. I haven't smelled it yet but the description is, "Marble and dust surrounded by burdock, knotweed, dandelions, daffodils, and long-dead calla lilies." So I think it's probably a cold, stoney scent with a sort of wildflower bent. Depends on what your skin chemistry amps.

Phantom Queen is the only GC scent with clover (red clover, to be exact).

Edited by paperrose

I'll second the Roadhouse and Fairy Wine recommendations:

Fairy Wine
(Stardust) - An ethereal vintage, steeped with dandelion, honey, and red currants.

This one is sweet, but the dandelion note is very prominent, especially when wet.

Roadhouse
(Sin & Salvation) - Weedy dandelion and hops with a whiff of tobacco and hemp and a swirl of booziness.

The tobacco is definitely leaf, not smoke. For the record, I do get a beer-y whiff from the hops.

For limited editions, check out:

One to Tie, Two to Win
(2007 Dogs Playing Poker) - description currently unavailable

The description appears to be missing, but it's supposed to be grass and dandelions, and it definitely nails it. Unfortunately, it's rather hard to get a hold of.

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love
(2008 Lupercalia) - Heather, clover, Irish moss, English ivy, tea rose, and carnation.

This one should be easier to find.

You might also want to browse these threads:

One to Tie, Two to Win (2007 Dogs Playing Poker) - description currently unavailable

The description appears to be missing, but it's supposed to be grass and dandelions, and it definitely nails it. Unfortunately, it's rather hard to get a hold of.

The description is "Dewy grass, summer breezes, and dandelion clocks."

One to Tie, Two to Win (2007 Dogs Playing Poker) - description currently unavailable

The description is "Dewy grass, summer breezes, and dandelion clocks."

Muchas gracias! :thumbsup:

I have to chime in and add my love for Roadhouse. I DO get a hoppy smell, but I find that it blends beautifully with the dandelion. It's in my top ten and I've been really loving it for early spring!

I have both "One to Tie, Two to Win" and Roadhouse; One to Tie is more green and grassy, while Roadhouse is bright dandelions and one of my favourites!

I am a big fan of clover scents, and for me, Passionate Shepherd nails it. Very much like a field of sweet purple clover to me! I don't think it's too hard to find, either.

The Salon's "Garden Path with Chickens" is a delightful fresh dandelion and clover greenery scent. Its very fresh, dewey and crisp and shares many of the same notes as "One to Tie, Two to Win" which is my absolute favorite BPAL ever.

The Salon's "Garden Path with Chickens" is a delightful fresh dandelion and clover greenery scent. Its very fresh, dewey and crisp and shares many of the same notes as "One to Tie, Two to Win" which is my absolute favorite BPAL ever.

Dandelion and clover happen to be some of my favorite scents (I don't have many). The suggestions of "One to Tie, Two to Win", "The Passionate Shepherd to His Love", and "Garden Path with Chickens" are definitely excellent suggestions (all these are in my top 10 favorite).

Another LE that I love and, that you might want to try :

"The School House" -Dandelion, white clover, balsam fir logs, and birchwood switches.

The Host of the Air is very much green and clover. I would suggest getting it while there is still time. :)

The Host of the Air is very much green and clover. I would suggest getting it while there is still time. :)

I'm deffinitly getting that...

But I'll try and find some of those LEs too...

oh my all of the blends mentioned are divine :wub2:

Roadhouse is really dandelions..

Schoolhouse is really clover I guess..

Gardenpath with Chickens seems to be both and very green..

try them! try them all! and offcorse the new Ides too!

atleast I know I will :lol:

If you can find it, one of last year's Halloweenies--Blade of Grass-- had a nice dandelion note in it. At least on me.

And for GC, maybe Envy? It doesn't mention dandelion, but it's a pretty grassy green scent.