Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

This scent is similar to the original but there is difference right off the top.

Comparing this to the original you get a much softer less intense medicinal scent then you get in the bottle of the original. It has a softer, more powdery floral scent from a flower I just can't place.

This one on at first is so much lighter and softer then the original. Again the new floral note in it offers a light sweetness and delicateness. It almost disappears for a second, but a little more sniffing brings it back. Next to the original in this stage shows two totally different scents, but one's that are clearly related at the same time.

In the end this scent has many of the notes that made me fall in love with Numb, but with an added softness that reminds me of that soft floral of Havisham or some of Beth's other older florals.

If you are a floral lover, or like a classic feminine scent you are going to go weak in the knees for this one!! I don't tend towards either but I still love this one!!!

Numb v2 has way more violet in it that the original released. OMG - the violet just attacks me and smells like dusting powder.

HUGE violet throw.