Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Tibicina

Cinnamon Sugar Cookies & Egg Nog

No official description available.

I just realized that no one had reviewed this, yet. This was another free imp that came with buying scents at the BPAL trunk show at Dark Delicacies.

Honestly, it smells... pretty much exactly like you'd think from the name. It's sugary and spicy and rich and very, very, sweet.

I received my imp at the Dark Delicacies Trunk Show.

In the imp: Overwhelmingly egg noggy, but it's different from the 2007 version. Are they sure there's any cinnamon sugar cookies in there?

Wet: Egg nog? What egg nog? There's nothing but sweet, nommy cookies on my wrist. :D

Dry: The cookies make room for the egg nog since let's face it, you have to have something to wash them down with. Mmm. It adds a creamy depth to it and goodness, it's gorgeous. This is Christmas as I remember it from my childhood. Christmas Eve at my grandparents, sugar cookie crumbs dropping all over our gifts as we open them because we can't be bothered to finish our sweets first, the inviting smell of nog as mugs of it are passed around the room, Bing Crosby singing White Christmas from the record player.

Why oh why was this not a Yule? I need a 5ml of this now! I adore this so so much.

It's safe to say I heart my imp and will treasure it muchly. :P

In the imp, this smells a lot like Sugar Cookie '08, with maybe a hint of egg nog...if you told me this was Sugar Cookie, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference! But, we all know that the imp scent is never the same as the skin scent, so it's time to try this baby on!

Yes, on my skin is definitely where the differences come out-the egg nog note really pops on my skin, and I get just a dash of cinnamon!

Overall, this is definitely a yummy blend. If you are a fan of Beth's sugar cookie note and her egg nog note, I cannot imagine not enjoying this blend-it is a perfect mix of the two. I don't think it is the most original blend, but it delicious and can see it being super popular if it were ever to be released!

Erm, on wet this smelled overwhelmingly of eggy cookie batter. Not my deal at all. As it has dried, I get more of the cinnamon coming through and it smells like a cinnamon version of Sugar Cookie. Unfortunately for me, SC's vanilla had a plastic edge to it... and I fear it is the same vanilla used in this blend.

Ah well. Here's to dodging a bullet? ;)

In the imp, this smells a lot like Sugar Cookie '08, with maybe a hint of egg nog...if you told me this was Sugar Cookie, I don't think I'd be able to tell the difference! But, we all know that the imp scent is never the same as the skin scent, so it's time to try this baby on!

Yes, on my skin is definitely where the differences come out-the egg nog note really pops on my skin, and I get just a dash of cinnamon!

Overall, this is definitely a yummy blend. If you are a fan of Beth's sugar cookie note and her egg nog note, I cannot imagine not enjoying this blend-it is a perfect mix of the two. I don't think it is the most original blend, but it delicious and can see it being super popular if it were ever to be released!

:GoodPost: I wish there was an icon for perfect post because this is it. In the imp this smells of cinnamon and the egg nog note from egg nog 07 or egg nog latte. However, on the drydown this smells like a snickerdoodle. Sugar cookie with a hint of cinnamon. It's :yum: To bad my skin eats this up and I am not a big foodie fan or this would be a winner.

in the bottle cookie dough and egg nog, yup

wet on skin a little boozy, a little plasticky. that egg nog note just hates me.

dry on skin i can't believe how warm this is. i get this sort of aura of imaginary heat on my nose when i sniff the back of my hand. plasticky and plastickier, though. a horrible crying shame. :( i love the greasiness of this and the warmth, but i don't care for the plastic.

Sniffing the imp, I get Cinnamon Egg Nog.

Wet on my skin, it's creamy Cinnamon Egg Nog. A bit of a boozy quality to the scent.

Dry, I smell the sugar cookies and cinnamon more than the egg nog.

Yummy! :yum:

A lot like Egg Nog, but with a little more body and the golden syrup note from Sugar Cookie mixed in. This is a simple but very nice feel-good foody scent.

In the vial, this smells like creamy cinnamon and a sweet syrup.

On my skin, this kinda smells like burnt snickerdoodles. It reminds me of Sugar Cookie, which also smelled oddly like burnt cookies and play-doh on my skin. I definitely smell the cinnamon, but it isn't amping up & going crazy like it usually does.

Smells like burnt-on-the-edges sugar cookies dusted with cinnamon and a hint of creamy play-doh. It sounds great, but it doesn't smell so great on me. At least I won't have to try to find more of this rarity.

In the imp I get a not too boozey egg nog and cake. On my skin I start getting the sugar cookies, and just a little spiciness from the cinnamon (which I'm usually afraid of but don't find too noticeable here), and then the egg-nog appears.

Once it dries it reminds me of a Lait de Chevre (without the coffee) and buttery sugar cookies!

This was a frimp with my Christmas Stocking from the Trading Post.

Only one year of Sugar Cookie ever worked on me. 2005.

This is like that with an extra dash of Cinnamon which for some reason doesn't overwhelm the way it usually does.

I think it's the Eggnog keeping it from being dominant.

This really delivers exactly what it's name promises.

So if you like the Lab's foodie blends, this almost certainly is worth a try.