Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ifinena

Snow White Atmospheric Spray

A chilly, bright perfume: flurries of virgin snow, crisp winter wind and the faintest breath of night-blooming flowers.

It can't be that I'm the first to review this!

To my nose this is exactly like my Snow White perfume oil.
Do you love Snow White? This is perfect for you. Even if you are not one of Snow White's devotees, this particular spray is a very good choice. The room smells nice and soft and sort of virginal and girly. I love it. It's perfect "Snow White" and totally inoffensive. It just makes your room smell divine.
Makes me happy. I'll be buying more of this for sure.

Hm. To my nose, I detect the tiniest hint of earth when I spray this, but after a minute, it's the fragrant scent of Snow White, classic, regal and lovely. I sprayed some on my pillow and comforter and could easily detect the smell the next night. :P

Since Snow White is my number one scent, there was no way I couldn't at least try this. I'm so happy I did because it smells exactly like the oil. I sprayed it in my bedroom and on my pillow last night. I slept great and woke up to the wonderful smell of Snow White. If you love the oil, you really need to get this before it's gone!

Snow White is one of my favorites as well, so I was ecstatic when this was offered on the website for this season. It smells exactly like Snow White perfume oil. I think it's a perfect room spray because it is long lasting, but delicate and non-obtrusive. Two days later and I can still smell it throughout the house. And it's divine inside a car........ :P

Someone picked this up at Bat's Day for me :P but I have been too busy to test most of my perfumes, let alone write reviews!!

Not much to say about this one -- the sprays are fabulous, Snow White is fabulous. If you love Snow White and you like room sprays, this is a no brainer. Long lasting and very true to the perfume.

Pure :D !!

I've been a crazy fan of Snow White 07 sence first sniff so it went without thought that I had to get the room spray.

This smells exactly like Snow White 07 (which smells the same to me as 08 as well). I absolutly love it. I sprayed some on a little pillow and put it in my clothes drawer and now whenever I get ready in the morning I get a lovely waft of Snow White ;)

Edited by Dracoo9

This stuff is INCREDIBLE.

I like to keep my windows open a crack, even in colder weather, but it's been so cold this winter that my windows have been sealed shut since November, which makes for a very stuffy, musty smelling house (especially since my cat, who died two weeks ago, was very sick and was having lots of accidents, poor baby)... but a few squirts of Snow White makes any room smell fresh, clean, and crisp. I hate commercial synthetic smelling room sprays, but this is pure heaven. Sometimes when the house smells relatively fresh I still spray it just because I love it so much.

I'm surprised this doesn't have more reviews, considering how good great it is. The Snow White spray is absolutely stellar. It's supposed to differ somewhat from the perfume, but I can't detect it. I really, really wish I'd stockpiled more before it d'ced. Please bring it back? :beg:

I love this atmospheric spray! Snow White is one of my all-time favorite scents, and I have been using the spray lately at work. I have to wear a uniform for my job and I've been getting lots of compliments on how good I smell. People are taken aback when I tell them I am wearing Snow White linen spray :lol: Even though it is getting warmer out, I feel this scent is just right somehow. Love it!

I love Snow White as a perfume oil but I think I love it even more as an atmospheric spray. It smells heavenly :luv2:

I'm really surprised that I haven't reviewed this yet, since I've used it so often over the past year. I love the Snow White fragrance. It's such a perfect, magical, unique smell. It never smells like the description to me. I don't get snow, ozone, or flowers from it, really. It sort of smells like a frosted vanilla milkshake and the cold, clean, green stems smell that you get in florist refrigerators - a cool, smooth, calm, quiet sort of scent. The perfume goes a bit sweeter on my skin, but the spray smells like Snow White in the bottle. I get a hint of earthiness (like wet dirt) when I first spray this, but it quickly morphs into perfect, in-the-bottle Snow White.

This is my perfect, every day room fragrance, and it's one that I use all year round. It's sort of subtle, but it lasts for a long time, and it just makes my house smell clean and beautiful <3.

There isn't much I can add that all the forumites above me haven't already said. If you love Snow White as a perfume oil, then you'll love the atmosphere spray. It smells just like the oil does while in the bottle -- sweetish vanilla and cool, fresh greenery.

The staying power is amazing. I sprayed one pip of it this morning in my home office and I can still smell lingering traces of it several hours later. The scent makes the whole atmosphere sweet and calming. I can't wait to spray this on my bedsheets. I don't think I got that dirt note that some people above me mentioned, but then I kind of did a hit-and-run spraying because I had to hurry off and do work errands. If it's there, I suspect it fades fast, as others have mentioned.

Definitely a must have for all the Snow White fans and for those who love the oil but can't wear it. I shall now contemplate hoarding bottles, because I'm in :wub:.

I am a room spray whore, but this is Amazing. It's a soft, clean scent, but it lingers for days, all the while smelling just like Snow White the oil.

As everyone else has said, this is the perfume oil in a skooshie big bottle. It's LOVELY! I feel bad spending so much on such a small bottle, but you really only need one or two skooshies to make your room smell divine! The only thing I have noticed is the slight earthy/moss note when sprayed on my pillow. I can really pick it up then, but not in the air.

It's still gorgeous, and I will sparingly use and treasure this!

Edited by TulaMontage

I don't think it gets any better than this. Snow White atmo spray. I adore the perfume oil, and the ability to scent your entire house with it, makes me incrediably happy.

I only need a few squirts, and it lasts for hours. I really hope this comes back every yule. :wub2:

Snow White the perfume has become the closest thing I have to a "signature" scent, especially ever since I started getting migraines and can't tolerate a lot of my old favorites -- that being said, I didn't think I could love the scent any more. I was wrong! It might even work better as a room spray than a perfume. It just makes things smell good without announcing "hello, I came out of a bottle." It's light without the sharp/astringent qualities I associate with a lot of "light" scents, and it's sweet without smelling anything like candy. It's calming without making me want to automatically go to sleep. Most importantly for me personally, it's strong and long-lasting without irritating my all-too-sensitive nose. It's the perfect bedroom scent to me, since Snow White the oil always felt like more of an intimate or skin scent.

It also works well as "back up" for the perfume, which doesn't last that long on my skin. I misted some on my jeans (since they won't stain) and it lasted all day. I really hope I never run out of this. B)

This definitely smells like the perfume - it's gorgeous. If you love the perfume oil, then you'll love this spray, as so many before me have said! It's snowy & musky & beautiful. And it lasts for a couple of days as well. I really like it!

I'm ecstatic to have been frimped a generous sample of this by samarablackcat! :wub2:

Snow White is a scent that I wasn't sold on in the beginning. I thought it was too soapy, but after awhile it's virginal, cool creamy coconut "soapiness" grew on me. I always thought it would smell lovely in a room, and I was right. It smells just like the perfume, but there's an earthy, mossy element to this that the perfume does not have. It's like Snow White lost in a forest.

Love this, and hope it's resurrected someday.

I never had the desire to test Snow White atmo because the perfume is a bit of a hot mess on me. However the atmo smells more like straight up sweet almond, and is like a chillier version of Dana O'Shea.

Soft, cool, slightly sweet.

Snow white..I didn't think I would ever adore you as much as I do. Thankfully I saw this atmo listed on etsy, and I am an atmo whure so I grabbed.

This has a strong green stemmy note, with a vanillic tinge. And it lasts for DAYS. I sprayed my sons pillow once and had it last a week. Yes, a frickin week. And I was all too happy about that.

I was recently gifted this atmosphere spray. This smells like snow cream! snow cream and crocus shoots. Light vanilla and crisp green herbal notes.

I usually tend toward darker heavier scents. but this is so soft and light. I love it.

Oh my god its so great.