Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

Well, those aren't discontinued, they're LE. When I'm searching for reviews, I usually just select the entire Reviews forum instead of searching by the category that I think the scent might be in. Try it again in just general Reviews instead of Discontinued! :P

Well, those aren't discontinued, they're LE. When I'm searching for reviews, I usually just select the entire Reviews forum instead of searching by the category that I think the scent might be in. Try it again in just general Reviews instead of Discontinued! :P

Found them!! YAY and thank you! Wow, you guys are FAST... lol, I thought it'd take at least a few days to get some suggestions... Thank you both!

ECAmber

...Anyway, figuring that I'll probably end up with a healthy addiction I thought I should get a database going just to keep all these little guys straight...

Hihi! There is a seriously terrific BPAL spreadsheet here:

http://www.nattiechan.com/BPAL_spreadsheet.shtml

I'm sure the creator/updater is present on this forum, but I only know her through LiveJournal as teh_daitouryou :P I seriously pore over that thing :D

It's called Urd. I did a search on both bpal.org and the Lab site, and nothing came up. Does anyone have info on it? It's wearing a Lab label, and seems interesting...

The search engines don't allow you to search for three letter words. I think Urd should be under Excolo.

EDIT: Split from the Taurus review. --Shollin

i'm really new to this. but where can we find this scent? i didnt see it at the official BPAl website.

why are some scetns discontinued?

Different reasons at different times. Usually it's an issue of an ingredient that's no longer available.

Hope this is the right place. In a swap, among lab labeled imps, I recieved a decant labeled "Night Blooming Jasmine." Is it possible that this is a SN that was never reviewed? If not, does anyone know who might have created this oil? It's pretty awesome!

Hope this is the right place. In a swap, among lab labeled imps, I recieved a decant labeled "Night Blooming Jasmine." Is it possible that this is a SN that was never reviewed? If not, does anyone know who might have created this oil? It's pretty awesome!

I'd ask the swaper. Sometimes I get fragrance oils in swaps that are from Skindazzles, Darkswan, etc. There may have been a SN from BPAL, but at this point, I think there'd be reviews for it if it existed.

okay, calliope? i can't seen to find it anywhere, on the forum reviews of the BPAL page. what is it?

I found a sample of Dee in my last order but can't find it when I search the site or the forums. Anyone know about this scent? I rather like it.

I found a sample of Dee in my last order but can't find it when I search the site or the forums. Anyone know about this scent? I rather like it.

Its under Bewitching Brews

DEE

John Dee: master of science, alchemy and magic, Hermetic philosopher in the schools of Rosicrucian Christian Mysticism and Platonic-Pythagorean doctrine, and Queen Elizabeth’s astrologer, advisor, cryptologist and spy. With Edward Kelly, he created a field of study and work in Angelic Evocation, and isolated the Angelic language: Enochian. His scent is soft English leather, rosewood and tonka with a hint of incense, parchment and soft woods.

:P

I've had similar happen with the search function on the site with the discontinued/ressurected scents like antique lace, where it simply didn't find them, and the search on the forums requires more than three letters I believe.

Edited by Iona

Hi! I have been searching for a description for TUM. It is a frimp from the lab in my last order, received on 7/6/06. Thanks for any help!

Hi! I have been searching for a description for TUM. It is a frimp from the lab in my last order, received on 7/6/06. Thanks for any help!

It's one of the Stations of the Sun and can be found at the bottom of the Excolo page :P

There's not a note description for this blend, btw.

I got an imp of something called 'Van Van'. Can anyone tell me what this is??? So curious!

I'm not sure where to post this, but I got a frimp of Nyx in my most recent order and I can't find it anywhere on the site (this one or the Lab's). Has anyone tried this? I would order a larger bottle if I knew where/how to find it.

Eta: Nevermind, found it! Oops.

Edited by eggplant