Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

Yeah, it's listed as "Verandi" in the website search engine. I posted it in the search bug listing, but maybe not in the right one. :P

Before I start to ask any questions... if this is in the wrong place for posting, move it please. I'm SORRY in advance, if I made a mistake!

I have an imp, the name is ARACHNE. I did a search for it, cant find anything. I dont think I remember hearing about it. Is there anyone out there that knows? I am kind of dense when it comes to these things. Thanks everyone :D

XOXO, Loren

:P

Before I start to ask any questions... if this is in the wrong place for posting, move it please.  I'm SORRY in advance, if I made a mistake!

I have an imp, the name is ARACHNE.  I did a search for it, cant find anything.  I dont think I remember hearing about it.  Is there anyone out there that knows?  I am kind of dense when it comes to these things.  Thanks everyone :D

XOXO, Loren

:P

Try here :D

It's under the Bewitching Brews - snipped description: A gossamer scent, as light as a spider’s footfall, touched with sighing mists: pallid flowers, dusty woods and soft herbs. (Gender neutral)

I received this one in a recent package from the Lab too. Yay for Lab-gniappe!

-Jen

It's under the Bewitching Brews - snipped description: A gossamer scent, as light as a spider’s footfall, touched with sighing mists: pallid flowers, dusty woods and soft herbs. (Gender neutral)

I received this one in a recent package from the Lab too.  Yay for Lab-gniappe!

-Jen

Thank you, I told you I was dense! I did a search, & nothing came up :P

Has anyone heard of Ceylon? I got it as a frimp in a swap (I can't remember from who, forgive me fairy godmother!), I've done so many swaps the last couple of weeks it's all a blur. It doesn't have a lab label, just a little round stick on. I can't find anything about it in the search engine.

It's a beautiful golden oil, thick and slow to dry. Very spicy, cinnamony goodness. Maybe it's a Wanderlust prototype? Me likey, very much. Must.have.more.

I'm starting to wonder...I just found out DSH has a fragrance called Ceylon. I'd hate to review it here and find out it isn't from BPAL! :P Does anyone know what DSH labels look like?

But, BPAL does have Ceylon on the up and coming list on the main site (thanks for the link quantum!), so who knows? If I were better organized, I could ask my benefactress. It really is a great scent, a definite purchase if it's BPAL and goes live.

It didn't have a Lab label, so it's presumably either a decant or non-BPAL... but the Lab hasn't released Ceylon in bottles, so it's probably not a decant. I'd guess it isn't BPAL.

It sure sounds like DSH's Ceylon the way you describe it. She uses two types of labels, one is round paper with handwriting, the others look machine-printed and are clear plastic.

It must be DSH then, as the label is a round sticker with handwriting. Thanks everybody, mystery solved! It's a shame DSH is so damn pricey...I'd rather spend my money on BPAL. A lot more oil for the $$, plus BPAL is like buying from friends.

I hope this is the right place for this query.. :P

So, I though I read the description for an oil saying it was a Japanese pirate woman or some such. Terror of the seas..who knows. I just remember it being a funny name I didn't know how to pronounce and it had to do with a female pirate.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I just went through my scent list *three* times looking for it...so am I crazy, blind, or just confused?

I'm pretty sure I found what you're looking for. The description you gave rang familiar to me so I did some digging -- unfortunately it was only a scent suggestion, not an actual scent: Hsi-Kai.

Having received my most recent order of Imps, I received a generous side dish of Frimps, and one of them is called "Val Sans Retour." I'm tired and all, but I don't think I'm so lazy-eyed that I missed it when I did a search on the site for the scent; can't find it in any category. What is this? Help??

I'm pretty sure if I'm in the wrong forum someone will point me in the right direction. My first exposure to BPAL was a few weeks ago when someone from the Lush forum sent me 13 imps... well, 8 of them are BPAL, the others are, well let's not talk about them :P

Anyway, figuring that I'll probably end up with a healthy addiction I thought I should get a database going just to keep all these little guys straight (I just got another shipment of imps in)... only problem is that nearly all of them are discontinued and I can't find any information about them. I've tried the search engine and going page by page through the discontinued forum but I can't find seven of the eight I've got. Any suggestions??

Thanks!

ECAmber

Welcome! What are the scents?

ETA: In addition to searching on bpal.org, which can pull up results for reviews, you could also do an advanced search on the blackphoenixalchemylab.com site if you just want information about the scent itself:

http://vanilla.spicybrains.org/index.php

In advanced mode, select "all scents" for "scent availability" and "only check scent names" for type of search.

Edited by tart

Welcome! What are the scents?

Herr Drosselmyer (LOVE this one!)

The Rat King

Talvikuu

Jacob's Ladder

Mistletoe 2005

Yuletide 2005

The Cracked Bell

If you have any info or can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful!

ECAmber