Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

Is there a review thread up for the April 2012 13? I can't find it, if so o_O

i've been wondering that too. since the day i got it!

Is there a review thread up for the April 2012 13? I can't find it, if so o_O

i've been wondering that too. since the day i got it!

Me too. I was going to review it and didn't see the new thread. I was just going to tack it on to an older "13" and report my post so that a mod could put it into its own home. Then, I got busy and didn't do anything. :(

I have a delicious scent of Blood wafting around me but I can't seem to find reviews. Can someone help me?

Is there a review page for the Pirate Flag scent from October 31st 2007 (an event exclusive I think but I can't find it when I check that area)? I might be looking in the wrong area, but would appreciate a kindly nudge in the right direction, or indeed, what to actually call the scent. :blush:

Is there a review page for the Pirate Flag scent from October 31st 2007 (an event exclusive I think but I can't find it when I check that area)? I might be looking in the wrong area, but would appreciate a kindly nudge in the right direction, or indeed, what to actually call the scent. :blush:

I think that you are referring to the Wedding scent for Beth and Puddin, Pirate Moon. That review is here. It does have a pirate flag on the label and it came out around that time, so I think this is the one that you are looking for. :)

If it's just a skull and crossbones on the label with no writing, it might be Jolly Roger

Edited by Mel85

If it's just a skull and crossbones on the label with no writing, it might be Jolly Roger

No, I'm pretty sure that it is the forum only scent that I linked to above. It was made in honor of Beth's and Puddin's wedding - Pirate Moon.

Hi guys! Thanks so much for the answers. Yes, it is the forum only scent for the wedding. :D I know and love Jolly Rodger but this has a very different look. Thanks for the thought, though, Mel85, and thanks very much for pointing me to the review portalkat. Good to "see" you btw. :hug:

No, I'm pretty sure that it is the forum only scent that I linked to above. It was made in honor of Beth's and Puddin's wedding - Pirate Moon.

LOL, you're probably right, I forgot that Pirate Moon didn't have the scent name on it either but the date is there!

LOL, you're probably right, I forgot that Pirate Moon didn't have the scent name on it either but the date is there!

I know! I always end up looking at my bottle and wonder what it is! :lol:

So I've been trying to figure out Atomic Luau Lounge. They don't seem to be listed anywhere I can find (for sale on the Lab), but aren't coming up as discontinued either when I look here. What's the story morning glory? I'm lost!

So I've been trying to figure out Atomic Luau Lounge. They don't seem to be listed anywhere I can find (for sale on the Lab), but aren't coming up as discontinued either when I look here. What's the story morning glory? I'm lost!

They were discontinued last year.

They were discontinued last year.

Okay I was sure they had been discontinued, I ordered a bunch of imps before they'd been phased out, but they don't seem to come up as "Discontinued" on anywhere I find info on them, and there are two different "generations" on Reviews, and I was very confused. I'm glad to at least know that I can't get more (easily!). Thank you!

It's a bit confusing because they were originally an April Fools LE series in 2009 (Tiki Queen, Tiki King, Blue Fire, Rangoon Riptide, Screeching Parrot, Golden Wave, Te Po, Upa Upa, Boo Bam, Marae, Moai, Moana, Opuhi and Tupapau).

Then, in summer 2010, some of them were resurrected as GCs (Screeching Parrot, Golden Wave, Blue Fire and Rangoon Riptide) along with some new ones (Aremata-Popoa, Mahana, Pahoehoe, Red Tide and Polynesian Pop). Then, the entire category was discontinued in 2011. :(

So the ones that were not resurrected are in the general LE section, whereas the four that were, along with the new ones, are in the Discontinued - Atomic Luau Lounge section.

Hope that helps. I am kind of obsessed with this line, obviously. O_O *tropical scent maniac*

Hermia? Anybody? help me?

Formerly in Illyria, now in Discontinued - Hermia reviews

Thank you, I thought it would be in Illyria, but it was not, then I saw it was DCed. And wept.