Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

I received The Ghosts of the Arroyo Seco Bridge as a frimp and can't find the description of it. I'd be glad of any help I could get finding it, because I really like it. Thanks for helping out a noob.

Can anyone help me find Horn of Plenty? It's supposed to be in Bewitching Brews, but I'm not seeing it there. Also, All Night Long, from the same category? Thanks!

Can anyone help me find Horn of Plenty? It's supposed to be in Bewitching Brews, but I'm not seeing it there. Also, All Night Long, from the same category? Thanks!

All Night Long and Horn of Plenty

And just so you know, you can access a scent's review page by typing in the scent name under the search function on the blackphoenixalchemylab.com website. Just type the name of the scent into the search bar, find it in the list of scents that the search produces, and then click on its name. :)

Edited by plainjean

And just so you know, you can access a scent's review page by typing in the scent name under the search function on the blackphoenixalchemylab.com website. Just type the name of the scent into the search bar, find it in the list of scents that the search produces, and then click on its name. :)

Plainjean, thanks for the reply! I'm sorry, I realized later that I was unclear when I posted this: I was hoping to still buy bottles of these two from the Lab itself. Have they been discontinued? They don't seem to be available on the BPAL site anymore. (Although I realize now, looking at the links, that All Night Long is NOT a Bewitching Brew, as I previously had thought, oops!)

Thanks for the help, but I guess I'm still looking for more. :blush:

Plainjean, thanks for the reply! I'm sorry, I realized later that I was unclear when I posted this: I was hoping to still buy bottles of these two from the Lab itself. Have they been discontinued? They don't seem to be available on the BPAL site anymore. (Although I realize now, looking at the links, that All Night Long is NOT a Bewitching Brew, as I previously had thought, oops!)

Thanks for the help, but I guess I'm still looking for more. :blush:

I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly, but Horn of Plenty and All Night Long are on the lab's page here. If you scroll down the page to the Conjure Bag section on the Bewitching Brews page, you will see both of them and they are available. :)

I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly, but Horn of Plenty and All Night Long are on the lab's page here. If you scroll down the page to the Conjure Bag section on the Bewitching Brews page, you will see both of them and they are available. :)

#$*&%%&!!! ROFLMAO, thank you soooo much, I feel like such a doofus! I scrolled down to the appropriate section of the listings on top, not realizing that the Conjure Bag was below it. :rofl:

Thank you, thank you, off to purchase even MORE lovely smellies... :D

(Oh and also: This is a perfect case of "Try using 'Find' before you ask and look like an idiot." Tell your kids.)

Edited by Morgstress

Hi! im really looking for SMUT 2010! where can i find a review from it? im intrested in purchasing this:reviews:

Hi! im really looking for SMUT 2010! where can i find a review from it? im intrested in purchasing this:reviews:

It was a Lupercalia and you can find the reviews here.:)

Edited by portalkat

Is the Shojo Beat scent Midnight Kiss still available from the Lab? I have a bookmark to the page, but I can't actually find a link. Was this an LE? Can I still order it?

Is the Shojo Beat scent Midnight Kiss still available from the Lab? I have a bookmark to the page, but I can't actually find a link. Was this an LE? Can I still order it?

It was a Limited Edition so it can no longer be ordered from the Lab. You may find someone offering it on the Sales or Swap pages. You can also post an ISO in the Wanted forum. HTH :)

It was a Limited Edition so it can no longer be ordered from the Lab. You may find someone offering it on the Sales or Swap pages. You can also post an ISO in the Wanted forum. HTH :)

Thanks! That's what I was afraid of. :( Guess it's one for the wishlist - appreciate the response.

What is Bauble? Can someone confirm for me it is a Trading Post Oil? That's the only place I have found "Bauble."

Plz and thank yous!!!

I didn't recognize this one, so I was waiting for someone with personal knowledge to chime in here. But I didn't find "Bauble" anywhere on the Lab site, and the only review for it is from the 2009 Trading Post Inquisition: review. So you're exactly right, as far as I can tell.

I'm kind of assuming this has been discontinued, but I figured it was worth an ask:

Benevolent Triple Conjection... was it a limited TAL blend? I can't find it anywhere and was kind of hoping for a sniffle, but sale postings for BTC seem to be for trade only. :(

Gomennasai... my search-fu failed me prior to posting this: I found the answer in the TAL section.

Thank you. ^_^

Edited by Flightless

I got gifted some Bacon! proto room spray yesterday and would love to review it, but can't find it ANYwhere- not under the Trading Post, OR Retail OR Event Exclusives- can someone show me where to go???

I could have sworn I saw a review thread for Benevolent Triple Conjunction, and now I can't find it. I did separate searches for "Benevolent" and "Conjunction" in the TAL review section, the LE section, and the overall review section, and it is steadfastly refusing to come up. Help, please?

SO WEIRD. I just did a forum-wide search (that is, not restricted to reviews) and found it tucked away in the TAL section. But when I searched in the review section as well as specifically the TAL section, I got nothing.

Edited by meaganola

I could have sworn I saw a review thread for Benevolent Triple Conjunction, and now I can't find it. I did separate searches for "Benevolent" and "Conjunction" in the TAL review section, the LE section, and the overall review section, and it is steadfastly refusing to come up. Help, please?

Here you go. :)

I got gifted some Bacon! proto room spray yesterday and would love to review it, but can't find it ANYwhere- not under the Trading Post, OR Retail OR Event Exclusives- can someone show me where to go???

I don't think anyone has reviewed it yet, VioletChaos!

I had the same situation with Sojourn Down the Midway, so I sent a PM to a mod (I think it was Shollin) and she set up a new topic under 'The Kitchen Sink' for me so I could post a review. I think the Bacon room spray proto would go in the same area, so you could do the same thing :smile:

I was frimped a tester of something called Nowhere in Particular, but I can't find the review thread anywhere. My search abilities are failing me. Anyone know where this would be? (is it even BPAL? I feel like the name sounds familiar, but...)