Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

I am not sure if you can successfully search for it on the forum, the search engine is funny about terms of three letters or less - it's just that it's one of my favorites so I knew exactly where to go ;)

Apologies in advance if I'm just McStupid :blush: - but how would I have found Vampire Tarot on the Lab's website if a forum post hadn't pointed me to the right place? Am I overlooking a link to them?

Apologies in advance if I'm just McStupid :blush: - but how would I have found Vampire Tarot on the Lab's website if a forum post hadn't pointed me to the right place? Am I overlooking a link to them?

The Vampire Tarot blends are based on short stories by Neil Gaiman, so they're under his section. If you look at the menu on the main page, there's a section of all of the co-branded lines, with a link for Neil. Once you click on that, it brings up another page with a menu of the different Gaiman lines, and "15 Painted Cards From a Vampire Tarot" is the first thing on that list.

--M

The Vampire Tarot blends are based on short stories by Neil Gaiman, so they're under his section. If you look at the menu on the main page, there's a section of all of the co-branded lines, with a link for Neil. Once you click on that, it brings up another page with a menu of the different Gaiman lines, and "15 Painted Cards From a Vampire Tarot" is the first thing on that list.

--M

Thanks so much! I feel pretty silly now....

Edited by MonkeysInk

I'd really like to order the "13" that came out today, but I can't find a link for it anywhere on the website. It's not under LE's or the moons section, and there's no link for it in the Shiny and New section. Am I missing something?

I'd really like to order the "13" that came out today, but I can't find a link for it anywhere on the website. It's not under LE's or the moons section, and there's no link for it in the Shiny and New section. Am I missing something?

It's the very first entry in the LE page above the Weenies. I assume that you are looking at the Lab's LE page here.

Add it directly to your cart! It's at the top of the LE page underneath the long copy :P

For the life of me, I cannot find the review topic for Hod! I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere... but I've searched and searched and I can't find it. It's not in the list of Sephiroths, it's not in the Limited section...

For the life of me, I cannot find the review topic for Hod! I'm pretty sure it's there somewhere... but I've searched and searched and I can't find it. It's not in the list of Sephiroths, it's not in the Limited section...

It's in the Limited Editions. :)

Hod

--M

Pruno?

I have a bottle coming to me, and based on the notes, it sounds interesting, but for all I know, it smells like straight heinz 57 LOL

Reviews for Pruno are here. I can't begin to tell you how nasty it smelt on me.. but for some people it was gorgeous, so I hope it works for you! :)

A little while back I received a frimp with a forum purchase (what's worse is I can't remember who frimped it to me!) and I have searched in the LEs, Retail Only, Event Only and discontinued and can't find it. It's called Spare Change, and it's got the lab label on it. Can anyone help?

I'll be super embarrassed if it's in one of the places I've already looked...

Spare Change was a freebie with purchase from the Trading Post with the Yule Inquisition this past year, part of a batch with names like Tchotchke, Trinket, etc.

Spare Change was a freebie with purchase from the Trading Post with the Yule Inquisition this past year, part of a batch with names like Tchotchke, Trinket, etc.

Cool, thanks!

I'm looking for Aswang. It's a Prototype. I tried unreleased and Retail exclusives, but no luck.

Also, One top Tie, Two to Win, from the dogs playing poker series?

Also, the Prototype PX72?

This is so much harder without a search function. (Yes, I know there's a search button, but no matter how one searches for any topic, it doesn't ever find anything.) as far as I can tell, the prototype stuff is all unfindable, so I'm guessing uit's put somewhere so clever and obvious I haven't a hope of finding it.

Edited by Gwydion

I'm looking for Aswang. It's a Prototype. I tried unreleased and Retail explusives, but no luck.

Is this what you're looking for? If so, it was in the Event Exclusives. :)

Edited by plainjean

Gwydion - the reviews for One to Tie, Two to win are here:smile:

If you use the GRAY skin, you'll have access to a good search via the 'Advanced' link next to the Search field. Although I don't think even that would have helped with One to Tie, since the forum search needs more than three letters to find something.

will someone kindly point me in the direction of the Vampire collection? I can't find the descriptions on the website (BPAL's). I don't see it as a sub-category. Pleae help.

will someone kindly point me in the direction of the Vampire collection? I can't find the descriptions on the website (BPAL's). I don't see it as a sub-category. Pleae help.

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, it's listed under the sub-category VILF. Here's the link: VILF :)

I am trying to find reviews for the scent that was sold exclusively for Friday August 13 2010. I don't even know rightfully what they are called. :blush:

Sorry for stupidity. :D