Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

Man alive, I can't find a review of this scent anywhere I look! I've tried the search engine in the review section many times, to no avail. I know I'll have no chance in hell of ever testing it, but I just want to see what the reviews are! Any kind soul care to direct me to the review of Jingo-Kogo so I can see what all the fuss is about?

I got a frimp of

The Quick and The Dead

but I don't know if it's a BPAL scent or what? can anyone help?

I got a frimp of

The Quick and The Dead

Villainess had a Quick or Dead perfume out at one point. If that's it, the notes are "Sarsparilla and sweetgrass, worn saddle leather, tobacco smoke and the remains of a spicy lime cologne."

I got a frimp of

The Quick and The Dead

Villainess had a Quick or Dead perfume out at one point. If that's it, the notes are "Sarsparilla and sweetgrass, worn saddle leather, tobacco smoke and the remains of a spicy lime cologne."

that's got to be it -thanks!

Does anyone know where I can find a review of past Banned in Boston?

I have googled it, BPALed it, and I can't find it.

i thought it has been offered before. Anyways, I ordered it, and I know this one may smell a little different but I would love to read reviews of past BiB

Thanks!

Does anyone know if there had ever been a cognac single note?

According to hackess's spreadsheet (see her signature), there has not.

Someone help me out here? What's this 'TKO' everyone seems to be talking about? The search function doesn't work on three letter words.

Edited by Liat

what ever happened to "the girl"? wasn't it a forum exclusive or something? I just got a a sample and I love it but I need to see the reviews... can't find the forum exclusive threads

Edited by ivy_fiddlefox

Uhh, y'all....this is my first visit to the BPAL and my first posting, so I'm a hopeless newbie, all right? Here's my question: where are the single notes? I want to try out a single note of the Red Mysore Sandalwood, and I can't figure out where on the $%#-ing website it's located. Can someone clue me in?

Uhh, y'all....this is my first visit to the BPAL and my first posting, so I'm a hopeless newbie, all right? Here's my question: where are the single notes? I want to try out a single note of the Red Mysore Sandalwood, and I can't figure out where on the $%#-ing website it's located. Can someone clue me in?

I'm sorry to say that single notes are no longer available from the lab and they haven't been for a number of years now. :(

I have a puzzle. I was frimped a prototype that is simply labeled "Lulu". I searched both here and the BPAL site itself and came up empty-handed. It's definitely a floral blend and so probably will be swapped as I'm not a big fan of the florals but I'm curious about it and its notes. Any help is appreciated :D

I have a puzzle. I was frimped a prototype that is simply labeled "Lulu". I searched both here and the BPAL site itself and came up empty-handed. It's definitely a floral blend and so probably will be swapped as I'm not a big fan of the florals but I'm curious about it and its notes. Any help is appreciated :D

It's here in the District category. :)

Confound it, I even searched there! I think the search is doing it's dirty tricks with short names again >< I'm glad you recognized it for me, thank you!

Help me out please folks.

I have an imp from the lab labelled 51. I cannot find the review thread for it. Presumably I am blind or failing to search correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.