Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

I just saw "leipreachan" imp on ebay! I didn't get with my March order- but I havent ordered the Irish bards yet- did this come with?? Does anyone know?

Yep, if you ordered a bottle from the Irish update, you got an imp of Leipreachan. And that's if you ordered one or two or the entire set. It's just like when the Fruitcake imp was a gift with purchase a couple years ago with the Yule orders.

And yet another reason to cave and get a Bard before they dissapear. Cool. :)

HALP! I've been looking for the reviews of Minotaur and DD's Alone, but alas cannot find them anywhere! I thought I'd find Alone under 'Retail Exclusives' but it's not there. It is a DD's blend isn't it? I'm lost! :lol:

Thanks! :D

Edited by Pendragon

HALP! I've been looking for the reviews of Minotaur and DD's Alone, but alas cannot find them anywhere! I thought I'd find Alone under 'Retail Exclusives' but it's not there. It is a DD's blend isn't it? I'm lost! :lol:

Alone is under the Limited Edition section, in the sub-category A Demon in My View at the top of the page. A Minotaur is also in the LE, in the sub-category A Little Lunacy.

:wave:

Minotaur is under "Lunacy" because it was a companion. Alone was rereleased at DD after a BPAL limited edition run in 2005.

Thankyou so much paperrose! :kissy:

Edit: Thankyou also smellygood! You posted while I was originally posting this thanks. :hugs: :wub2:

Edited by Pendragon

Alone is under the Limited Edition section, in the sub-category A Demon in My View at the top of the page. A Minotaur is also in the LE, in the sub-category A Little Lunacy.

:wave:

Nevermind, looks like you already got your answer :D

Edited by smellygood

If you haven't tried using the search engine tools that help narrow your search, looking for reviews by title would be a great way to practice with them (not necessarily just "you" Pendragon, but anyone :D ) It is much easier than scrolling through page after page of reviews looking for one scent name.

(You can open a second window or tab to go through these steps if you need to.) On the search engine page, put in your keyword - try "Minotaur" - in the main keyword box on the top left. Immediately below that box, there's a pulldown menu - use it to highlight "Reviews" (this will keep you from finding all the Swaps and Dead Swaps with Minotaur in the title). And before you finish, look at the four boxes at the lower right. Leave the top two alone for this search, the bottom left one has two radio buttons and you want to click the one that says "search titles only." The bottom right one also has two radio buttons and the default should be "show results as topics," which is what you want. If it isn't, click that one. Then search.

The only topic that should pop up is - Minotaur, in reviews.

As long as you don't make any spelling mistakes in the scent name, that should be an easy way to find most scents, particularly if you aren't sure which subforum it might fall within.

Am new to BPAL and the forum. I've been working on putting together my very first order. I came across a fragrance in the LE Reviews section listed as "Forum Only" (Lilith and Jarocho). The fragrance sounds absolutely lovely, and i've been trying to find it so i can purchase it, but can't find it anywhere! Please help :huh?:

Am new to BPAL and the forum. I've been working on putting together my very first order. I came across a fragrance in the LE Reviews section listed as "Forum Only" (Lilith and Jarocho). The fragrance sounds absolutely lovely, and i've been trying to find it so i can purchase it, but can't find it anywhere! Please help :huh?:

Go to the lab announcement page here and click on the thread about Strawberry Moon being live here.

Go halfway down the page, above the picture of the tee, to the words "over here" and click on the link. You can also subscribe to the lab announcements and the link will also be in your email message.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy! :D

Go to the lab announcement page here and click on the thread about Strawberry Moon being live here.

Go halfway down the page, above the picture of the tee, to the words "over here" and click on the link. You can also subscribe to the lab announcements and the link will also be in your email message.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy! :D

You rock! Thanks so much :)

I feel like an idiot asking this, but can anyone assist me in finding the reviews (if they exist) for L'Estate? I've searched through so many threads, and tried the search engine many times, and can not seem to find it anywhere! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I feel like an idiot asking this, but can anyone assist me in finding the reviews (if they exist) for L'Estate? I've searched through so many threads, and tried the search engine many times, and can not seem to find it anywhere! Any help is greatly appreciated :)

You'll find it here, Hillary - it's a Trading Post scent :)

It's a BPTP one, if you search the perfume oil it's here

Aha! Thanks so much, i really appreciate it!

So, I'm cleaning up my database, and under Bewitching Brews I have a perfume listed called Debauchery, but the description is for Dee (which is right below it), so I went looking for Debauchery at the Lab and here in reviews, and can't find it anywhere. My database says I own a bottle and an imp, but that's just more delusion on my part. :) Can anyone clue me?

Al Arob zaroq? Where can I find him? He is wonderful...I would love to review him!

Wow, that took a bit of sleuthing! It's a DC Sephiroth, found here.

I just got this frimp in my order from today and I am somewhat baffled.

EDIT Nevermind, I just can't read. It's a Sin and Salvation GC, go figure. Definitely into the swap pile for me. (Rose, bleh.)

Edited by Hello Kitty