Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
bloodlotus

Where is this scent?

Dark Sparkle, always read the announcements here on the forum whenever Beth posts about an update. That's where you'll find out about forum only goodies. :P

Speaking of bat's day. I cannot find a review of Chiroptera *anywhere* I've got an imp of it coming, and would like to know what to expect. I keep trying to use bpal's forum search, but it gives me bubpkis.

anybody?

what were the bat day scents?

Speaking of bat's day. I cannot find a review of Chiroptera *anywhere* I've got an imp of it coming, and would like to know what to expect. I keep trying to use bpal's forum search, but it gives me bubpkis.

anybody?

what were the bat day scents?

Chiroptera's hiding here, under Limited Editions/Oblation :P

I received an imp of a scent called The Deep Ones as a sample with my latest order a few weeks ago. I don't see it anywhere on the site. It's the only marine scent I've ever tried that isn't nasty on me - maybe I dreamed the entire thing?

If it still exists, I'll definitely buy a full!

I received an imp of a scent called The Deep Ones as a sample with my latest order a few weeks ago. I don't see it anywhere on the site. It's the only marine scent I've ever tried that isn't nasty on me - maybe I dreamed the entire thing?

That is under the Picnic In Arkham line. :cthulhu:

That is under the Picnic In Arkham line. :cthulhu:

Ah, Firefox's page search function failed me. Thank you!

Hello!

I've got a kinda silly question.

Are "On Darkness" and "Darkness" the same perfume?

I've tried Googling this, but it's no help. I'm hoping you smart and wonderful members can help me!

Thanks a ton.

Nope, they are two different scents.

On Darkness is an LE Yule and Darkness is a GC (in the Ars Moriendi section).

Edited by lainevierge

My turn with a question :D

I was given a frimp of BPAL Intergalactic with a hand-written label. I can't seem to bring up the 'advanced' search on the BPAL website, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it is?!

Thanks! :wub2:

I was given a frimp of BPAL Intergalactic with a hand-written label. I can't seem to bring up the 'advanced' search on the BPAL website, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me what it is?!

It was an unreleased gift scent. The review thread is here.

It was an unreleased gift scent. The review thread is here.

oh wow! Now I wish I remembered who gave it to me so I can thank them :blush:

Thanks so much for the info Portalkat :wub2:

my friend once tried a bpal scent that had a label with what she believes to be a dark purple tulip (may be another type of dark purple flower). Anyone seen this bottle? Thanks so much for the help. =)

ohh, not to mention, the scent notes MAY be violet and amber. maybe not the amber, but should have violet in it

Edited by PurpleCupcakes

Mur? I cannot find any reviews for Neo-Tokyo. Am I just being dense?

I picked up an imp of it from a friend quite some time ago, so I don't really know anything about it except I like the way it smells. Help?

Mur? I cannot find any reviews for Neo-Tokyo. Am I just being dense?

I picked up an imp of it from a friend quite some time ago, so I don't really know anything about it except I like the way it smells. Help?

Neo-Tokyo is discontinued so its reviews are here. :smile:

PS :welcome:

Edited by Hoyden

I just saw "leipreachan" imp on ebay! I didn't get with my March order- but I havent ordered the Irish bards yet- did this come with?? Does anyone know?

I just saw "leipreachan" imp on ebay! I didn't get with my March order- but I havent ordered the Irish bards yet- did this come with?? Does anyone know?

Yep, if you ordered a bottle from the Irish update, you got an imp of Leipreachan. And that's if you ordered one or two or the entire set. It's just like when the Fruitcake imp was a gift with purchase a couple years ago with the Yule orders.