Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
savage_rose

Gooey Pillowcase Atmospheric Spray

Lumps of pumpkin fudge, marshmallow glop, cookie crumbs, caramel smears, and bits of sticky fuzz.

I have a certain trepidation when anticipating pumpkin scents: will they be light, and smell like fresh pumpkin? Sweet, and smell like something baking for fall? Heavy and rich, like a pumpkin exploding violently in my nose (Jack. Ugh, not good).

But this is lovely...it's gooey, sweet pumpkin pudding, with rich caramel accents. I'm not smelling the other individual notes, but they work really well together to form a sweet, satisfying dessert scent. It's heavier than I was expecting, but not too heavy. Just substantial.

I think this will be my favorite kitchen scent this season! Edited by savage_rose

This scent is rich and sweet. It's fall baking smells all rolled into one.... if you have a major sweet tooth, that is. Mostly I get spiced cookie dough, rich, fudgy chocolate (but more white chocolate), and pumpkin. This is much foodier compared to Sticky Pillowcase's candy sweetness.

I find the lab's pumpkin note to be really rich and buttery to me, but here it really takes a backseat to the other baking smells. It really does smell like it's a component, more than sitting there on its own among everything.

This smells like baking fudge, cookies, and pies all in the fall. It so wonderful and has strong throw and lasting power. I one phrase :P I love you!! :D

that distinctive lab carmelized brown sugar note is much in evidence with a cocoa-y undercurrent. someone came into my office and said that it smelled like coffee, but others shot him right down. this isn't quite my thing, which is fine since i got it for my kids.

I held off on this for a bit because the mention of pumpkin had me wary, but O. M. G. is this awesome! Fudgey, marshmallowy, caramelly--it's like spraying the air with a candy bar! YUM. And it's strong! Love it.

This smells so amazingly delicious. What I get mostly is a spiced cocoa, with a bit of brown sugar/caramel to it. It reminds me of a really great mexican hot chocolate, and I :luv: it!!!! I'm wondering if 2 oz will be enough? :P My couch (and because it wafts so much, entire living room) smells fantabulous!

OMG this is insanely delicious! I just want to roll around in it! :P Chocolately, caramely, pumpkin, gooey, brown sugary goodness! This is a foodie's DREAM scent! It's a different kind of sweetness than Sticky Pillowcase. Sticky was more sugary, pinky, sweet, this is darker and more melty chocolate fudgey sweet. Love this! Perfect for a nomtacular pick me up! :D :D :D

ETA: Note, a little goes a LONG way! Even just two sprays was a little too much!

Edited by Suu4LC

My very first impression was, "Ugh, the dreaded BPAL pumpkin scent." Which, to me, smells nothing at all like pumpkin. However, almost immediately the other notes take over, and the room smells like chocolate chip cookie dough mixed up with a caramel ribbon. REALLY great for those with a sweet tooth. Strangely, after the spray sits for a while, it smells (to me, anyway) exactly like honey. I don't know why, it's actually really strange, but honey is all I can smell. It last for a really really REALLY long time, too, which is great - though I wish it would keep the creamy/doughy scent that it has in the beginning.

WOW WOW WOWEE

Graham cracker crust fudge and marshmallo!! !! (Smores?)

I shook before using and sprayed 2xs. After 20 minutes it's still about the same scent. I do not get any fuzz or pumpkin. I can see how kiki is getting honey .. I get graham cracker.... It comes out in a very fine mist and it's clinging to my hair I smell like i've been baking all day. num yum! This is awesome!

I love these Atmosphere sprays!

Edited by Maidenhell

This is really chocolate fugde floating in a sea of melted marshmallow together with cookies :P I can`t believe how good it is, and it`s so strong that I can smell it right from the bottle! It`s the foody ultimate perfume. I put it in a cotton pad left on the computer to be warmed and it smells sooo good and strong.

My fiancé thought that this smelled like caramel corn and pumpkin spice, but said that it's far too buttery for his tastes.

It didn't smell buttery to my nose, but I love foodies and my hubby-to-be is very picky about them.

I think that this smells like the best dark chocolate fudge with pumpkin spice and graham crackers mixed in. It smells like a really dark, chocolate-y pumpkin pie scent to me :D.

I'm still favoring Dungeon and Down the Rabbit Hole as my room sprays, but this will be my go-to spray when I want something foodie :P.

Oh, this is so delicious.

Buttery pumpkin, caramel fudge, marshmallow, graham crackers.

It's like I have died and gone to willy wonka's chocolate factory heaven.

Of course the hubby hates it, he says it's too sweet, and he doesn't know why one would want to eat air.

After a few minutes however, I notice the buttery pumpkin note fades and while I am a little disappointed, it still smells fabulous.

This smells absolutely delish! It's got that spicy pumpkin with burnt brown sugar smell that is mouthwateringly good.

I want to eat this.

It's sooo tasty!

I feel naughty just sniffing this! Like I'm enjoying a really sinful, high calorie fancy restaurant desert on my birthday. It's heavy, gooey, and loaded with sugar. The pumpkin fudge makes a great base and you can detect all the other notes too.

This scent is just WICKED! *sly grin*

This is yummeh. When I try to analyze the scent, I certainly can detect that bpal pumpkin note with a sweeter caramel-like aftertaste. But at first sniff, I really just smell graham cracker. A well-mixed foody scent with a top note of graham cracker. And even though I don't usually enjoy the foody stuffs, I do love this.

I was using up my decant too fast, so now I have a full bottle. :P

This is a very foody and delicious scent, and exactly the thing that my boyfriend HATES to smell (unless I'm baking!)

I didn't have any leftover from my decant circle for me (weep) but that's ok since I wouldn't be able to use it in the house anyway. Not without fits from HIM.

If you like sweet foody scents -- probably for you.

I got mostly caramel and marshmallow milk chocolate from the bottle sniff.

My parents gave me a bottle of Gooey Pillowcase for Christmas! They went to the Bat's Day black market in November and Mom liked this one the best.

I immediately recognize the "burnt sugar" smell of Sugar Skull. It lasts a good long time too -- I spritzed once in the guest bedroom, and then hours later Mom and I marveled at the staying power.

I'm not a huge foody fan, but this isn't too cloying or overwhelming. Just a nice burst of sugary sweetness!

This is the best, strongest BPTP Atmosphere spray ever :wub2:

For a total foodie fanatic, this is heaven. I keep the bottle I got in a decant circle on my nightstand to spray in my bedroom when it needs a boost. It covered that hideous smell of nail polish remover instantly! It's the rich caramel that BPAL is famous for that I can enjoy since my skin turns the note to yuck. I don't get much pumpkin in it, but it may be there since my husband reacts rather... amorously... to it when I spray it in the bedroom :lol:

My only hangup is I wish I ordered more than one bottle because I know this is going to be used throughout the year.

I finally got around to trying this spray and OMG it's like heaven. :thud:

I smell buttery caramel, chocolate, a faint bit of pumpkin, and sugary-glaze sweetness. It makes the air around you smell like a decadent 1000 calorie dessert. :eek: :yum:

Finally got my mits on a bottle of this! I do love it, don't get any pumpkin out of it but it makes the room smell like honey grahm crackers! Yay!

Warm sticky toffee pudding. I can't smell anything I'd associate with pumpkin but that's probably due to my pumpkin blind spot. Reminds me a bit of boo but more caramel instead of creamy. It's delicious!