Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Iceblink

Sugar Skull Atmospheric Spray

Vibrant with the joy and sweetness of life in death! A blend of five sugars, lightly dusted with candied fruits.

First off--the bottle for this is really beautiful. This is the first atmosphere spray I've bought in a full-sized bottle and I'm impressed with the packaging; this is something you can have sitting on a shelf proudly. Nicely done!
As for the spray--it smells just like Sugar Skull, of course. Maybe a tad spicier? I squirted it once and my whole bedroom's a candy fest now. Delicious! This will be so perfect for the entire fall season.

Yay, Sugar Skull in spray form! It's almost identical to the perfume, but it smells a bit fruitier to me. And there's a candied fruit alcoholic drink vibe to it. I like this a lot...it's not as light at the perfume to me, but I like it's robust sweetness. I'll be spraying this one a lot!

To me, this one smells almost exactly like this year's and last year's Sugar Skull perfume. It has a red/purple/pink fruitiness with almost a punch vibe going on. And the sugar... thick, sweet, almost caramelized, but stopping short of burned and overpowering. I also get a slight spiciness from Sugar Skull, like mulling spices.

If you love Sugar Skull the perfume and want to bathe in it, this is the room spray for you.

SO GOOD! This smells all warm and sweet just like the perfume version. My house smells delish right now and I just wonder how fast I will go though this it is that yummy. Am so glad to have Sugar Skull as a room spray. Mucho thanks to Beth and Ted for releasing this! :P

As others have said, this smells just like the perfume of the same name. Its deep and sweet and slightly spicy/fruity, and just all around wonderful for a sugar skull lover like myself. I'll be purchasing a bottle of this before it leaves town. :P

Sugar Skull and Samhain are both scents that I don't care for on myself, but I really like them as room scents. When I first spray this, it's almost like fruit punch with way too much sugar that's been spiked with some alcohol. The drydown is sexy, sugary, candy awesomeness. It's a little perfumey, a little spicy, a little fruity, and a lot sugary, in that almost-burnt, darker sugar sort of way. I'm glad to have a decant of this, and I might purchase a full bottle if I had the funds (alas, I do not). Even my boy likes this one, and was glad that it was a non-buttery sort of sweet fragrance.

I am not getting a lot of fruit from mine, but of course am certainly getting the sweetness! Not much to say about it, it is very very close to the 2007/2008 Sugar Skull perfume.

Like all of the room sprays, it is fabulous and lasts forever on pillows/blankets/linens.

Love love love love LOVE. Brown sugary sweetness over autumn fruit.

I am another that doesn't care for Sugar Skull as a perfume. However it is beautiful as a room spray. It's the perfect sweet candies fruit smell with spice. Not a touch of burnt buttery brown sugar to be had. :wub2:

Brown sugar, white sugar and just a touch of fruitiness. Way too sweet for me, but if you're looking to sprinkle "sugar" throughout your house, give this a whirl.