Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
AcadianSidhe

What are the best oils for arousing one's own sexual desire?

Fire of Love works.

So does #20 Love Oil :blush:

what I mean to say is, it works on me... even though I think it's supposed to be an enticement.

Edited by unlaced

I talk about Urd everywhere around here but...URD :lol: Not so much for me, but for my husband. I always streak my BPAL through my hair and whenever I have Urd rubbed into my scalp he'll start huffing my head, kissing my face and uh....rubbing himself on me and commenting on how good I smell :P It just mixes really well with my chemistry.

I can never wear Mouse's Long & Sad Tale unless I want naughty happenings to be a-brewing. The crazy hypnotic effect it has on my husband rubbed off on me through association, I think. It feels kind of weird having your surefire, ultimate-weapon, sex-in-a-bottle scent inspired by a quirky cute Alice in Wonderland poem, but there you are. :lol:

Manners Among Men and Women In the Red Light District. I'm really hoping that my husband will like it too, or we're going to have some problems!

For me its Snake Charmer all the way; although my husband calls the discontinued Rage the "Sure Thing BJ Oil".

Ohhhh, how I LOLed :lol:

Snake Charmer works well on me too; so does Devil's Night. I haven't found a surefire makes-men-jump-me scent, but I promise I will be squeeing it all over the forum when I do :)

Snake Charmer!...Wolf moon 04 layered with graveyard dirt ...western diamondback..de sade ...

loviatar and the ever-cycling mix of "and others" :lol:

So far my "Sex in a Bottle" scents are:

Boomslang, Mead Moon, O, Desire and Giant Vulva is growing on me. But I'd say it's pretty subjective, because perfumes can differ so much with different skin chemistry and what different people find sexy (or scent associations).

I find citrus scents the least sexy (IMO) as well as real bright fruity ones, the sexiest scents usually for me contain contain honey, musk, cream, vanilla, amber and sometimes smoke and chocolate.

Any more recommendations?

I can guarantee sex every day I wear Snake Oil, it really is lovely! I suppose it's the vanilla... my fiance just can't seem to resist it's lure :lol:

As for getting myself going, I recently found Dorian great for that. I waited hours for him to get home :blush: Maybe it's the fact that Dorian is a lighter scent that prompts me to action while a heavier, spicier blend ends up having the opposite effect. I'm not quite sure how to put it in words so I won't try!

Has anyone tried Agrat-Bat-Mahlaht? I'd imagine the caramel + skin musk + amber + vanilla in it must pack a wallop.. any comments on it?

Answering the topic, for me it's Pinched. I think that this blend is s*x-in-a-bottle and although I have this exSO+pinched association, I'm working really hard to break it. So when next guy comes along, I'll be ready to slather him in Pinched, again. (Soon Universe, please? :blush: :lol: )

For me it's Loviatar or Whip. I've forbidden men to wear it around me (so naturally a friend went and got some just to torment me *facepalm*).

If any of you guys are losing your sex drive and happen to be on the contraceptive pill - stop taking it NOW!!

I tried again after a five year break to go on the pill again (it killed my sex drive and made me depressed last time i tried) and it polished off my considerably rampant sex drive into the second blister pack of pills. By the end of that pack I threw away the rest and have after seven days welcomed my sex drive back!

Its not just the sex drive that went either - it was all the bodily functions that occurred when one is meant to ge tturned on too that went. NO fun at all!! yeah, condoms are no fun, but I'd ratehr those than be dead sexually. Really scary stuff - but really annoying too, wish they didn't do this to me!

I have had good responses to Velvet - really 'urrghh' reactions to it!

I'm fancying a go at Hunger... anyone any tips on taht one?

Oh and HELLOOO, i'm new!! :D

If any of you guys are losing your sex drive and happen to be on the contraceptive pill - stop taking it NOW!!

I tried again after a five year break to go on the pill again (it killed my sex drive and made me depressed last time i tried) and it polished off my considerably rampant sex drive into the second blister pack of pills. By the end of that pack I threw away the rest and have after seven days welcomed my sex drive back!

Its not just the sex drive that went either - it was all the bodily functions that occurred when one is meant to ge tturned on too that went. NO fun at all!! yeah, condoms are no fun, but I'd ratehr those than be dead sexually. Really scary stuff - but really annoying too, wish they didn't do this to me!

I have had good responses to Velvet - really 'urrghh' reactions to it!

I'm fancying a go at Hunger... anyone any tips on taht one?

Oh and HELLOOO, i'm new!! :D

Hi! I'm new too! I can second the BCP and sex drive thing. I'm gloriously happy with my IUD after years of my body fighting with the pill.

thread-necromancy, but I find that Arkham makes me...well...you know...super-horny (apologies for rude words)

No idea how it works for men when on me, but it works for Me on me.

Did also try it on the ex, but oddly, it smells more girly on him than it does on me :/

(it was still SEXY on him, just he didn't feel like wearing it in public, due to that he felt it smelled girly...sigh)

Spanked Revisited works for me. It totally doesn't smell like something sexy at *all* on me -- I get Red Hots and the cardamom turns into a weird sort of body-musk, like I'm wearing Tom's of Maine deodorant -- but nonetheless, rrrrrowr! :twisted: I don't get it at all, because blends that do make me feel like I smell sexy don't give me that response at all, but I'm not complainin'.

I've got to second Banshee Beat. Whenever DH wears this I just want to jump his bones and it makes ME feel sexy smelling it on HIM! He has a ton of Bpal: Dorian, Satyr, Djinn, Phoenix Steamworks, Chaotic, but it's ALL about Banshee Beat for me. I need to hoard multiple bottles for fear of running out. ;/

Now, for me, whenever I wear Love Me from the Conjure Bags, I feel so sexy and DH is especially tender, affectionate, super attentive and ALL ABOUT ME in the very best way. Plus, Love Me is really strong and the tiny dab has wonderful throw and smells amazingly sexy! It's become one of my blends I will never got without. It's *that* effective. :wub3:

nothing, NOTHING works better than Brom Bones. On me, on the hubby, on the sheets (hur hur) it inspires naughtiness all around.