Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Caerphilly

10ml bottles...Where did they go?

Too bad 10ml no longer exist! I think i need 10ml of Xiuhtecuhtli! And quite possibly of Antique Lace and Dorian as well!

Too bad 10ml no longer exist! I think i need 10ml of Xiuhtecuhtli! And quite possibly of Antique Lace and Dorian as well!

I'm with you - I'm on my third bottle of Xiuhtechuhtli. XD 10mls would be more economical, but I understand why they stopped making them. And I'm A+ in favor of anything that speeds up turn-around-time so I get my precious faster!

I noticed the last time I placed an order that R'lyeh (Picnic in Arkham) still has a button to buy a 10ml. It even works. I considered leaving it in my cart but I didn't want to cause the labbies needless aggravation just so I could chortle. :lol:

It still does! I've noticed that too and thought the same way, haha. I looove R'lyeh (which is so atypical of me) and I'd love to have a 10ml.

I'd certainly invest in 10mls of Velvet, Dorian, Schrodinger's Cat, and Antique Lace.

Since this is a FAQ and 10mL bottles are not going to come back any time soon (outside, perhaps, of eBay), I am locking this topic.

Please do not bug the Lab about it -- it's been three years, they're not coming back.

I'm contemplating ordering a 10ml of Snake Oil, but can't find info here or on BPAL's site as to how much they are! Can you get a 10ml of an LE scent or just the GC? Curious mind wants to know! B)