Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
kebechet

Hiring.

If you're in L.A. and need a part-time job, we're in dire need of help. PM or email me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Apart from actually being there, is there anything that any of us can do from a distance? Would love to help out in any way I could.

I second the offer of long-distance help. If there's anything I can do, be it tie tags or apply labels or keep notes, particularly anything astrological, I'd love to do it. I'm a lovely peon.

I know you don't need more business necessarily right now, but if you ever needed advertising help in Colorado, I'm your girl. I blab about BPAL more than I talk about...well, anything.

I'm going to be in LA at the end of this month, but I imagine a half a Friday afternoon is not going to do you much good.

*giggle* Well, y'know I'd gladly help but there's a slight distance issue! :P

Maybe one day we can put Brian's joke about your "Australasian distributor" into action?! :D

Are you sure you and your lab don't want to move up to Santa Cruz? It's awful purdy up here, and there are great redwood trees. I'd love to do some part-time work for you, if we lived in the same town...But, seriously, I have family and friends down in LA, so I'll keep my ears peeled :P and see if I hear of any creative people with good sniffers who are looking for part-time work.

Yes, tell me what I can do long-distance! You'll be a multi-state, if not nationwide, enterprise if you utilize all of us who are willing to help from afar. :P

Yes, tell me what I can do long-distance! You'll be a multi-state, if not nationwide, enterprise if you utilize all of us who are willing to help from afar.  :D

yes! please let us know if we can help! :P

If you ever want to have a shop selling your stuff here or in Vanouver, let me know and I can put together a proposal for you (I have a Marketing Diploma :P).

Jenny 8)

Yeah why not move up north!! I'd love a shop that carries your goodies in San Francisco!!

If you're in L.A. and need a part-time job, we're in dire need of help. PM or email me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Beth...you already know that I'd fly out there in a heartbeat to help out if I could...I really wish I could clone myself so you could have your own, personal slave. :P

Hopefully you will find an honest, respectable, hard-working part-timer soon.

hmmm, if i get a greencard... :P we've played around a bit with "moving-to-california-thoughts" but currently we're located in germany...

ive actually been meaning to email you about that.

I'd love to come work for you (oh, and you're like ten minutes from where i'm moving to so that's nice.) it won't be for a month or two, but having a job will make a huge influence on my boyfriend's mom if i were to move in. Plus, I'd get the hook up on the perfumes w/o the shipping (have you noticed i hate shipping?)

Especially with all the cool stuff the lab is doing, I want to be a part of it!

So email me if you want a resume or jes talk about skills (I'm a comp whiz) (even though i'd be happy licking stamps for you guys!)

Sign in to follow this