Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Belladonnastrap

Springtime scents

This spring, I think I will be wearing...

Ostara (bergamot and resins...this is more summery, though)

The Hesperides (apple orchard scent)

Flower Moon (huge piles of flowers and gobs of honey)

Hanami (it's cherry blossom time!)

Garden Path With Chickens (just like walking in a garden)

Gennivre (mint and tea, will be very cooling when the warmer weather rolls in)

June Gloom (also cooling...dewy herbs)

Mag Mell (picnic in the grass! Also has a note that just smells like sunshine)

Evening Cicadas and Red Peppers (I don't always like florals, but I LOVE this one)

Josie (fancy garden party scent)

Lulu (very clean and fresh, gardenia-ish)

Santa Eularia des Riu (it's the smell of a bright, open, airy room)

Pomona (fruits and blossoms)

Lots of floweries.

Giving this a bump, because it is the season! :)

Some scents I like for spring (I like these because of spring florals, light sweetness, light honey notes, fruit notes that are summer-time, tea notes, outdoors scents, basically a light feeling, that sort of thing):

Dublin (really only for St. Patrick's Day)

Glasgow

Eanach Dhuin

Graveyard Dirt

Agage

Fairy Wine

The Unicorn

Lady Una

Empyreal Mist

White Chocolate and Strawberry

The Fairy Market

Strawberry Moon (any year and protos)

The East

The Host of the Air

Yvaine

The Phoenix in Spring

Dorian

Vinland

Eat Me

Teatime in Roswell

Poisson d'Avril

Graveyard Dirt

Alice

Needlework

Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Bat

The Mouse's Long and Short Tale

Beltane

Embalming Fluid

:) These are all spring scents to me, and since spring has really come on strong here on the East Coast, I plan on these through at least May.

More spring scent suggestions would be lovely, though. :)

I have a couple of Spring scents in my upcoming order - Pink Moon and Lady In Speckled Pink Kimono. Out of my current collection, there's The Dormouse, Titania, Hermia, Ladon (because of the apple blossom and hyacinth), Faith (violets and Easter candy), and La Bella Donna Della Mia Mente. Amsterdam would be a wonderful spring scent if my nose and skin liked it.

I hadn't touched some of these in months, but with spring and warm weather I'm craving them! Dormouse, Gennivre, Strawberry Moon, embalming Fluid...

Mmm, I love spring because I get to fetch three absolute favorites from my wee BPAL cellar: Sibyl, Titania, and Zephyr. :wub2:

I don't normally go for light fruity/floral blends in general, but I *love* Eclat in the spring!

Croquet gets a lot of SPRING reviews. I'm gonna try it in my next order. I like Haunted and Debauchery for my dry animalistics, and Fae for her sweet airyness.

Edited by lookingglass

Strawberry, carnation, and clean vanilla/sugar scents all make me think of spring <3. White Chocolate & Strawberry, Kitty, Pink Moon 2007, and Very Slightly Haunted Dollhouse are some of my bpal favs. I've also been reaching for grapefruit-y florals lately (Cheshire Cat, Cheshire Moon, Monster Bait biggerCritters).

Vampire Bride is the perfect green spring scent for me. I am also loving Haunted and yes, Playful Wooden Mallets, and her cousins Harlot and Chimera.

My spring scents include Lady in Speckled Pink Kimono, Poisson d'Avril, and Amsterdam. Amsterdam is so incredibly evocative of spring, with the grass, tulips, and water. It's just perfect.

I've also busted out Blue Morpho, though it's tropical enough to put me more in mind of summer. I haven't get gotten into anything grapefruity like Croquet or Hungry Ghost Moon, but I can see those coming with the warmer weather.

My latest Springtime discoveries are Agape (Seriously, where have you been all my life?? I may have to hunt down a backup for this awesomeness!) and Pirate Moon.

They are both light, subtly sweet, and feminine but with an edge that makes them stand out. Agape is fruit and creme without going over-the-top on either, and Pirate Moon is just like walking along the beach at sunrise. :wub2: There's nothing better than falling head-over-heels in love with one of Beth's masterpieces!!!

More fruity florals!

The Green Apple of Venus, The Golden Apple of the Sun, The Silver Apple of the Moon, The Apple of Sodom (can you tell I like apple?! lol) The Vine, Endymion, Menead, Berry Moon and Aeval! :wub2:

I just got Marcilla in a swap and it feels perfect right now--light fruity florals!

Necro bump. I know Spring is still technically two and a half weeks away, but it's been unseasonably warm here courtesy of La Niña.

What are some good Spring scents? Of course I am digging out last year's Shunga and Rose Red will be worn, Budding Moon, and Peony Moon. Fairy Thorn seems a clear choice.

I'd love more inspiration.

What are some good Spring scents? Of course I am digging out last year's Shunga and Rose Red will be worn, Budding Moon, and Peony Moon. Fairy Thorn seems a clear choice.

Sea of Glass: an absolutely magnificient hyacinth

Titania: Peach nectar, pear, flowers, lily of the valley

Squirting Cucumber: fresh cucumber and juicy grass

Lilium Inter Spinas: lily of the valley

Definitely going to start wearing Fairy Thorn again! Do the Dancing Maidens Sleep is also screaming spring to me. Persephone is always a bit of a tradition too.

My spring collection (which I can't wait to break out! It's grown so much!) is full of florals and fruit, because that's just what I want to wear in the spring! Some standouts:

Bewitched blackberry, sage, green tea, wild berries and dark musk

Delirium apple, rose, and lemon

Alice, The Reaper of Cruelty Bourbon geranium emboldened by the rich scent of aged patchouli, the sweetness of peach, raspberry leaf, and bourbon vanilla, surrounded by a butterfly swarm of spicy carnation and Italian bergamot.

Pandy Fresh white musk, honeycomb, sweet apricot, elemi, orange blossom, and mischievous pink pepper.

Lady Lucille Sharpe faded red roses and a glimmer of garnet with black lily, ylang ylang, smoky plum musk, and black amber.

Judith and Holofernes Skin musk, honey, carnation, French magnolia, patchouli, sandalwood, and immortelle.

Mad Kate Honeycomb, red currant, freesia, vanilla, rose geranium, thyme, and gardenia.

Blossoms in Spring Time Vanilla bean and vanilla blossom, golden honey, antiqued amber, beeswax, copal, lotus blossom, and helichrysum.

Muse of Fire an explosion of rainbow-hued flower petals dusted in sugar.

Liebeszauber Honey, rose petals, and carnations – a drop of blood – red clover, cubeb berries, and vanilla cream.

and the most recent addition Blossoming Vulva Golden amber and bourbon vanilla with sweet oak, blue lotus, and tea blossom

From the Post:

Glaucous Snow Snowballs of blue lilac, lotus root, Roman chamomile, sandalwood, and cade.

Do the Dancing Maidens Sleep hyacinth and snow-dusted honeysuckle, sweet with asphodel and honeyed vetiver