Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hackess

Chaos Theory IV: Edge of Chaos

Each bottle of Chaos Theory is truly unique, a fragrant fractal, and exercise in the joy of chance and uncertainty! Each is a one-of-a-kind, utterly random combination of scents, the composition of which is based on whim, mood and gut instinct.

I ordered 32 CTs for a decant circle, and will be adding reviews as I do 'em to this post. Any snarky names added are not actual titles from the Lab, just my demented and odd sense of humor while on Ambien.

CCCXLVIII (clear, no tint of color): "We'z gonna get marrieds? Creamy vanilla sweet kiss and bridal veil..."
Slightly creamy, vanilla, a very yellow flower, creamy... honeysuckle? Like Antique Lace, but with a different flower, instead of ancient wispy florals this is a bolder, more 'heady' note, like osmanthus or honeysuckle.
Previously reviewed by Aerinha.

CCCXLIX (light pink! srsly!): "We're in Redwoods national Park and my tires done exploded."
Redwood, definitely more woodsy than I would expect from the color of the oil, and there's a touch of a rubbery, sleety note (like asphalt). Very strange. It smells like I imagine Redwood National Park might.

CCCLXXI (blonde yellow): "Oh HAI, I'm evil gingerbread kissed with orange rind."
Orange and currant? A touch of ginger or pepper. Dries down to a mishmash of spice, clove perhaps.

CCCXXV (gold yellow): "Tasty squishy drippy melon pulp and bright cucumber..."
Cantaloupe! Melon! Something tickling the back of my throat. Fairly straightforward and fades fast.

CCCXXXI (slightly greenish yellow): "Fizzy Happy Drinks, Mixed Drinks as Kiddos." Apple Juice and gingerale.
Ginger? Apple? Some kinda light floral?

CCCLXVIII (light yellow): "Fruity fresh herbal with a hint of berry." Edited by Lycanthrope

CDXXI

I feel like I fell into a vat of Jelly Bellies!

In the bottle, it's buttered popcorn JB. On the wrist, initially very buttered popcorn still with pear jelly belly. This is strange.

I really wish I were better with scents, but this is such a nice one. I'll edit this later when it's evolved more.

I think I may have to see about ordering more bottles of these, addicting is right!

Someone else said sweet tarts, and I'd have to agree. It's a tangy sweet smell at this point, after about 10 minutes. I'm loving this scent.

12 hours later -- I can smell a faint version of last night's scent, it's lovely right now. Very sweet. It was a bit strong at one point and making my nose itch but I can handle that. I like this scent, I'm glad I bought it.

Edited by tracey

CLVIII - 158

In the bottle: sweet, tangy lemon

Wet on skin: sweet, tangy lemon with something soft, sweet, and creamy underneath

Dry: At first, it's the same as it was when wet, but about one hour into the drydown the lemon becomes softer, the soft, sweet creamy note remains, and I smell a hint of what I believe is amber? Several hours later, the lemon is even softer, the amber? note continues to grow stronger, and the soft, sweet, creamy note becomes slightly less noticeable. About 4 hours into the drydown, I begin to smell a slight nutty note, the lemon is even softer yet, the amber? is a bit stronger, and the soft, sweet, creamy note has definitely faded quite a bit

This scent didn't work for me. I love lemon, but only if it's a little bit tart (this one is just too sweet for me), and I usually don't like amber either

Previously reviewed by inthefall

EDIT: I swapped this to djnevermore.....here is her review

Edited by SurrealReality

DLXI = 561

Bottle: Berries, fresh, sweet & tart, with a hint of cream

Skin: berries, sweet but not candied, cream

Skin 30 minutes later: cream faded well into background, leaving sweet/tart fresh berry

Delicious :P

Something-CXXX-Something. In transit, the oil leaked all over the bubblewrap, melted the label right off the bottle, and smeared the number almost beyond recognition. Hail Eris!

This. Is. Amazing. It's knocked everything I own down a notch, and has taken #1, with big glowy neon lights.

I can't really even pick anything out for sure, there's cloves, but only very lightly. Some kind of wood, maybe musk, a very light version of the OMGBurnination!! incensy-smokiness of The Chapel, and a faint sharp fruity-something, but only on cloth, my skin eats the fruity. I'd say its a unisex blend, its such a sexy smell, and I'd love to smell it on the boy. Its not sharp, come-hither sexy, more of a smouldering, deep, slow-burning sexy. It's rich, and smooth. Its like the scent-equivilant of the feeling of walking up behind the person you love, and wrapping your arms around them, and putting your chin on their shoulder.

I have to figure out these notes. I love it. Love it. It reminds me a bit of Calico Jack, but side by side, they're not at all alike.

I've been sniffing obsessively all night- my wrist, the bottle, a bit on a paper towel... I think I have to agree with the others who have said this-- it's like this was made just for me. Its not necessarily notes I would have picked for myself, I think, but its ... Guh.

Edited by Damiel42

DII (502)

In the bottle this one smells of thick, rich almond. Once I apply it on my skin however, the almond completely disappears and I'm left with a lot of fig. As it dries, a bit of woods come out, along with what I think is cardamom. Fig turns gritty on me, so this is a dry, earthy, spiced fig scent.

DXLIV (544)

This smells like herbs and maybe some bergamot in the bottle. To my nose the combo smells almost like grape at first, but then my nose separates it into multiple notes. (My husband said it smells like fruit tarts) This is quite the morpher once it gets on my skin however. At first it has a cool, dry woody feeling. It smells very unisex and a little like cologne. It's very well blended. As it dries down, I get a lot of incense from this, and a bit of spice which I think is tamarind. Actually, on once this is dry it smells like the incense and spice from Diwali without any of the fruit or creaminess. I think it might have a touch of tobacco, but I'm really not sure.

Edited by Delirium1009

DCLI: 651

The first impression I get is PURPLE. I got my Penumbra with this bottle and was expecting THAT to smell purple but it doesn't at all compared to this.

It's a dark purple. Musky.

Wet: It is very very familiar. I have something else that smells like this. But WHAT? Oh wait. That is rose! But it's a dark, black-purple rose.

Dry on my skin the musk tones down and a sweeter side comes out. I can almost smell a dark musky grape layered with sugared dark rose vanilla.

It makes me think of deep dark amethysts, hinting at glints deep within. Not totally polished to a sheen but more natural and in their broken geode, stumbled across on a dark summer night.

Love.

Must. Get. More. Chaos. :P

CDLXXXIV (484)

creamy lemon with a refreshing watery note that is similar to a babbling brook

DIII (503)

a light caramel with some raisin and plum thrown in for good measure

DXIV (514)

fruity jasmine and honey

DXXXIII (533)

quite possibly the most astonishingly gorgeous maraschino cherry note i have ever experienced!

DLVIII (558)

post fruity pebbles including that cereal-grainy note with ice cold milk

DLXIV (564)

honeyed vanilla with thick ripe fig notes

DCIII (603)

mulling spices, blood orange, green pepper, resinous, cakey

i have to admit these are beth's most stunning creations when it comes to the CT series to date...

the throw for all ~ more than outstanding

if you are on the fence about ordering, just do it...i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised!!

CCXC

290 I believe.

In the bottle: raspberry, passion fruit, and orange.

on skin: sweet, and fruity with raspberry in the fruity forefront.

dry: this scent is very Tiki-ish, but without the booze. A fun summer-y scent!

V (5)

in the bottle: sweet, a tiny bit herby, a tiny bit spicy and ... uh, maybe something like sassafras? kinda like those gummy cola bottles. this oil seems thick, almost syrupy....and, is in fact slightly sticky/tacky and has left a tinted trail on my skin (or, maybe i just slathered too much in my excitement. totally possible)

wet on skin: mmm...gets a tad sweeter :P but wait..,is that the dreaded patchouli?! nnnooooo, it hates me so much! (and, why is it that you always amp the smells that don't work on you? or is that just me?)

dry on skin: oh, the heaviness of the patchouli is calming down, while i'm still amping the "dirt" smell i always get, it's not crazy-over-the-top-hippie. it seems to be tempered and sweetened with the (possible) sassafras; it dries, surprisingly, into a really light scent. folks, this right here could be *the* patchouli blend for me. :D

it makes me think of browns and oranges, a good scent for fall. (not a "this is what fall smells like" scent, just something i'd want to slather in, say, september/october/november).

this was my first trip into Chaos, and totally worth it!

edited b/c i had teh dumb due to being excited about my CT

Edited by violet femme

Chaos Theory: The Edge of Chaos-CCLVII-257

I bought 2 bottles of the CT for this year; I usually buy them for my sister and all of hers have been winners as far as what she likes to wear. The only one I had ever bought for myself was from the last CT offering and although masterfully blended just didn’t suit me. I knew I was gambling this time around but isn’t that part of the fun? This is my review for the first bottle up.

Initial sniff from bottle: I remember when I first sniffed this I was convinced what I was smelling was fruit; not of the berry kind..no this had me thinking along the lines of possibly a citrus maybe??? Maybe a summer fruit??? Whatever it was it smelled slightly tart and wet and just kind of juicy. Sniffing it again from the bottle it’s definitely fruity and juicy…a little sweet. I wonder if it's sugar or lotus???

It reminded me of something else I had worn in the BPAL catalogue but it was just floating above my reach..grrr…

Applied wet on skin: Yep..it’s that fruity juicy slightly sweet but wet almost green waft and then it hits me. This sort of reminds me of Holiday Moon …and I compare them side by side. Kind of the same vibe..perhaps this has some white/green tea as well??? Really very appropriate for summer..I love its’ floaty waft.

Couple of minutes on skin: There’s a bit of sweetness that creeps in on the tail end of the scent which kind of reminds me of another moon except this time it’s Hungry Ghost Moon which I absolutely love. I want to say that I also think I may register a touch of cucumber but I can’t be certain. Still loving this.

Whereas Holiday Moon had the bamboo and oud this doesn’t. This also doesn’t include any ginger either but there is that sweetness and juicy-ness that is really very enjoyable.

I’ve worn this 3 times and I think it’s a perfect choice for warm weather..I feel very pretty and cool and put together in this blend. I think it layers nicely over the Frenum bath oil or anything that may have white/green tea notes.

The throw on this is soft to average and the lasting power is a bit light-I’m lucky if I can 3 hours.

Bottom Line: This bottle stays put. I think it’s a great choice for the sticky and hot dog days of summer. If you like Holiday Moon/Hungry Ghost Moon then this oil is right up your alley. Similar in feel but still different enough to enjoy. Which..I do enjoy. Thank you Beth and the labbies for giving me something fabulous as always.. :P

I was sooo excited when I saw the CT4's. I've never been through one, so you know I had to try.

CT4:XLII (42)

In the Bottle: This one keeps changing everytime I smell it. At first it was very foresty, then turned very green like kitchen spices. Now it's almost citrusy. Very confusing hehe

Wet: Ok....strange. It's very green smelling. Some kind of herb, but I have no idea what it is. It almost reminds me of Aeronwen, but there's a note that's just not agreeing with me. Gah, I think it's grapefruit, a very sharp grapefruit. Hmm...I dunno about this one.

Dry: Now all I'm getting is grapefruit. Not that this is bad, but I don't like grapefruit, the fruit or the smell hehe. If I smell closely I'm still getting that green note, but it's very faint. I think this one is off to swaps. It's just not my thing.

CT4:XLIV (44)

Bottle:Wow. Very floral. Smells like Magnolia with maybe a hint of rose. It's very strong. This one hasn't morphed like my other CT4.

Wet: Yep, definitely Magnolia and roses. That's all I can smell. Of course that could be because of the ½ bottle that I spilled before I tested it :P . That'll teach my to put open bottles in front of my keyboard haha. On my desk, I can smell something spicy. Shame I'm not getting it on my skin yet.

Dry:This one hasn't morphed much at all right now. I'm still getting major Magnolia and rose. The rose is stronger than when it was wet and the magnolia has back off a bit. I also get a hint of carnation maybe, plus a dash of something sweet, I think it's vanilla, but it's just barely there. I'm liking this, but I don't think this is really me. I might keep an imp or so of it, but I think the rest is going to swap.

Now that I've been wearing this one for a while, it has completely changed. The florals are still there, but it's....creamier somehow. I have no clue what changed it, but it's absolutely beautiful.

Strange that I got 2 completely different scent even though they are so close together. It's too bad that neither of them are calling 'me' smells. Guess I'll have to roll the dice again and maybe get something closer to my perfect scent.

Edited by Cadinya

Chaos XCIX (99)

It smelled immediately of astringent verbena mixed with some wood, and it took me 6 hours to understand it`s a dupe of my bf Hermes Rocabar, so I could have a case of cypress cedar mixed with verbena, if I`m not completely going crazy. I`m unable to comment more cause it smells like my sweet half, fresh, sharp, woody and masculine, of course. It`s not bad at all! I assume all the responsability if I made a clamorous mistake on the notes!!!

I have CCXVI, or 216. Like other people have mentioned, my bottle is so full it's practically over-flowing!

In the bottle, you're hit *wham!* by fruitiness-- not citrus, but perhaps strawberry and pineapple. There's a tiny hint of something creamy-- like a very light vanilla-- and in the throw, there's also a fermented, boozy note, like wine.

When I put this on my skin, a sugary, custard sort of scent emerges-- I trouble putting my finger on it at first, but it's definitely custard. The fruitiness is almost completely gone. I'm just chillin' with the custard.

A few minutes later, something edges in that deepens and darkens the scent ever-so-slightly-- I want to say some kind of musk, but a very natural and gentle one.

Then, faintly, the fruit returns-- but just barely-- along with that tiny edge of wine.

So, in summary, we have fruit, custard, and wine.

I really like this scent. Fruity wine? Bring it on! Custard? Ok, I'll take that too! Ahh, CTs, how I love them.

CT CXLV (145)

Mmmm. My Chaos Theory has alot of similarities to Midway. In fact, if you took the caramel apples out of Midway (which I never smelled anyway), what you have left forms the base of CXLV to my nose.

Then, it smells like they added Red Hots! I know that the lab said no cinnamon in these blends, but it seriously smells like cinnamon to me. Perhaps it's clove, or some other similar spice, but it is gorgeous.

The first few times I wore it, the above description encompassed the blend. But today, after reapplying, I am also getting a hint of something (other than clove) that I smell in Dracul. In looking at the notes list, it might be Balsam of Peru, which smells somewhat like cinnamon and vanilla and might explain why I thought there was cinnamon in this blend. The more I sniff it, the more I think that this might be the mystery spice I'm smelling.

Anyway, this blend gets better every time I smell it, and is really perfect for these incredibly hot August days we're having.

These Chaos Theories are so much fun!

I am horrible with notes/reviews, but in the spirit of Chaos I decided I should post anyway...

CCXII (212): Straight sniff from the bottle makes me think "YUM." Fruity but with a slight tinge of mint (?). I am not a fan of mint, but this is so far in the background that it's giving the blend a creamy feel. And I smell bubblegum. It reminds me a bit of the fruity gums with just a hint of mint that I love. As far as the fruits, I think I smell some grapefruit but also some melon - a good mix of tart and sweet fruits with more of a sweetness overall. Wet on my skin I get a creamy sweetness with a hint of mint and bubblegum, and then the fruit starts to bloom. Not sure what fruit - I don't smell any one fruit note, and it reminds me of syrupy, sweet fruit salad. No mint now, thankfully. Dry it is sweet fruit salad gum. Sounds weird, I know, but I love it.

CCXXIII (223): In the bottle I get tart pink grapefruit juice with something that makes it almost a little bit creamy (might be a light vanilla?). Wet I get less grapefruit/tartness and it first smells like sugar cane, but then the grapefruit/tartness starts coming forward. There's still a definite sweetness to it, but now it's also very tart. However, where grapefruit often goes sour on me, the sugary sweetness and whatever I thought smelled creamy at first is keeping it in check. So it's tart, but in a good way and on me it doesn't cross the line into sour. It dries down to a sweet and subdued grapefuit. I think there may be some greenery in here too, but my nose is very unsophisticated for someone with such a huge addiction to the smellies.

Edited by dpoulsen21

I went with 3 bottles and they all ended up really different. It was a blast!

CDXXXI (431)

Wet on Skin: Boozy. Lots of Booze.

Drydown: Pink Grapefruit, sharp and tangy pink grapefruit. Wet though, as if you had just sliced into it and the juice is on your fingers. The booze has faded into the background for now.

Dry: The booze is back and it's gin (arg!). Pink Grapefuit and Gin. This could have been in the tiki lounge, it smells so similar.

CDLXXXVI (486)

Wet on Skin: Ooh, woody. It is similar to Tombstone, I get wiffs of cedar over something creamy.

Drydown: A sweetness, cream and fruit? Nope. Milk and fruit. Strawberry maybe?

Dry: Warm wood, like the smell of a woodpile at camp after it has sat in the sun all day. Hints of the milk and fruit remain in the background.

CDLXXII (472)

This one was a morpher.

Wet on Skin: Creamy fruit with flashes of mint?

Drydown: A complete but fabulous change. It's that sweet aquatic I get from Selkie, the fruit and mint have gone leaving sweet watery fun. Awesome.

Dry: Crap! Something in here went soapy on me. Now all I get is soap soap soap.

Stupid skin. These would all smell awesome on someone other than me. Now it's time for another round!

Number is DCVI

This is AMAZING!!!!!

I am trying to come up with a good description for this one...it is a mint cake scent..seriously mint cake...I have never thought bpal would make a mint cake scent...It is as if snowblind met a light yellow cake version of the cake scent in eat me..sweet without being overly cloying...that is why I say the eat me like cake vibe which is light and gorgeous on me...it is very buttery in the bottle...no hint of mint...but it goes on cake with a wonderful mint...it is cooling to my skin...and I want to eat it.....This is pure perfection

Eta- As it dries down...more of a powdered sugar note is coming out...Oh this is pure love :P

Chaos Theory 4 CCX

On initial application this is almost a single note sweet orange...very juicy...reminds me a great deal of fresh squeezed OJ...after a very brief period of time a very light vanilla...more the type used in antique lace...not underpants...the orange gets a hint of floral so it is somewhere between sweet orange and orange blossom...a bit of sweetness come through...very light...maybe a very minor hint of butter and white sugar but VERY subtle...this is not one you would say...foody foody cake...I would say a high end light treat...maybe an orange blossom or orange water cake...no icing..and just a bit of sweetness...Wonderful...I am so thrilled with this run of chaos theory

DCXC-This is one of my true love scents.I am amazed and feel very lucky I got it.

In the bottle dark chocolate and orange...

initial-It goes on dark chocolate with a hint of sweet orange...after just a minute a dark woodsy note really comes out...gorgeous and sexy...it morphs yet again when my beloved sassafras make a very subtle entry...Chocolate,dark woods and sassafras...the citrus is now gone..

After a few minutes drydown it settles into a sarsaparilla scent...not as bouncy as sassafras...the lovely dark vanilla comes out in place of the dark chocolate ...the woodsy note reminds me of a dry crunchy bark...this blend is dark,sexy and PERFECTION!!!

DCCVII-In the bottle of very sweet pineapple scent.Initial it goes on a very strong tart pineapple scent.As it dries down some sugar notes creep in...very pineapple more sweet than tart ....then comes the note that took me awhile to place...high end paper...I know that sounds odd but that is what it is...after awhile it smells like pineapple juice that has been sweetened and spilled on stationary...it is very unique and lovely.Maybe a hint of vanilla...this one is boogling me

DCXCII-In the bottle thick boozy butter vanilla.This one is a morpher.It goes into a canned pineapple scent very fast...canned with heavy syrup.It gets a hint of canned pears as well...over time a salty note comes out...maybe a slight buttery note...sweet but salty and chewy...I knew this smelled familiar to me...what I get is passion fruit salt water taffy ,the kind we get when we go to Wisconsin Dells to this one particular candy store...still a bit of pineapple...

Edited by nursekins

CXXIV:

I loved the one so much I had to wear it in my locket yesterday as soon as I sniffed it. It's just soooooo yummy. It reminds me of juicy fruit with something else that keeps it from being too sweet. I'm not really sure? Or maybe a fruity gum I used to chew, one of those 2 flavor bubble gums. Either way it just wonderful! I couldn't stop sniffing my locket all day and hubby kept leaning in to smell it. :P

Definitely a keeper!

Chaos Theory CDXXX (430)

Yay!!! Mine when it's wet smells like tropical fruit...I would say it's like mangoes..or guava or possibly both. .And there's berries in here too..lots of em'. But they come out as it dries. The tropical fruit is there first and then BANG...lots of berries. I was hoping for something fruity and I got it. And berries?? I coudn't have asked for more. I wish I knew the exact berries they were, if I was gonna liken them to anything it would be like dewberry perfume from body shop. A small black or red berry, YUM! They're quite tart and I love that!!!

The tartness does down after a little while and the berries become much softer.

I still have another two bottles from another order so I'm excited about that now!!! This chao theory bottle is going NOWHERE!!! IT'S MINE!

Disclaimer: I'm horrible at picking out notes. :P

DV - A fresh clean rose and honeysuckle

DCLIII - A heavy incensy spice, with a slight zing through it

DLXXII - I have no idea. none. It's close to licorice, but it's not. It is also not a floral. Or fruit. Minty not-licorice?

DLXXIII - Smokey minty fruit?

And the only one I'm keeping:

DXIX - Very similar to DCLIII. Smokey incense, spice but there's a softer floral note in there. This is my favourite of the bunch. :D

XXXV

Squeaky clean slightly aquatic floral scent with some kind of fruit or berry note. Just on the verge of soapy, it reminds me of the Mexican tiger lily note in Noche Buena. Most lily notes go very soapy but this one is just fine. The fruity element is only there if I sniff up close, and overall this scent is very light in throw. Blue Moon '07 was what I thought of when I first wore this one. My general disclaimer, I can tell this is more complex than what I'm describing, but I can't pick out other notes. There might be lotus or lotus root, contributing to the fruity vibe, but I'm almost sure there is some kind of fruit or berry. Perhaps pomegranate? Not sure.

This will be a good one to make a few decants and keep a little for myself. Very pretty.

ADDED Sept. 23:

XXXV....35 OOPS.....this is MXLV, 1045 (these really are 2 different scents :P )

This is a pretty straightforward aquatic scent, with some green note like water reeds or maybe a bit briney like kelp or seaweed....just a touch of that, though. There may be a hint of fruit, just lending to the juicy feeling of the scent. This is actually one of the more successful ones for me, it seems to be more simple than any of my other ones. There may be ivy here, too, or maybe I just can't tell which green note I'm smelling. It's not soapy, and I can't smell any ozone, so it's more like a body wash or shampoo kind of scent. Very nice and refreshing, something great for a hot day in the summer. I like!

Edit.....this has either linen or a creamy white floral, way back in the mix.....reminds me of Dirty.....so I call it Dirty By The Sea.

Edited by Forspecial Plate

X

Firstly I am so chuffed about getting one with a big gold X on it :D

Also a disclaimer I am hopeless at picking out notes so will do my best.

Wet in the bottle: A sweet aquatic floral

Wet on skin: Definitely floral with a bit of apple?? Something that smells crisp and tart.

Dry down: The sweetness fades into the background and I can smell JASMINE :D noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo it is the one note I fear the most and one I can hardly stand.

10 minutes later bravely bringing my wrist up to my nose a tentative sniff............oh thank god!!! It has faded into the back ground again, phew that was close!!! Ok so now I am getting damp blooms, mixed in with a bit of salt air and a slight sweetness to balance the blend. This is actually very beautiful and quite evocative, unfortunately the jasmine is just a bit too prominent for me to say I will use this which makes me sad. It is pretty and a it is a very interesting floral composition and I am sure if I do let this go it will find a home that will love it completely. I love it for the number alone :P

This is so much fun!!!

DCLV-I believe this is honeysuckle(?) and ginger (like the kind in Opuhi!!!) and maybe a little jasmine? Quite lovely, as long as the honeysuckle and jasmine behave on my skin!

Eh. No. Fail. Total fail. This turns to burning rubber on my skin. I have no idea what is in it, except that it is fail. :P :D :D It was so promising in the bottle!!! I still get hints of that opuhi type ginger (which is a note I LOVE), but whatever else is in this that I can't identify it messing with my skin chemistry. Ah well...hopefully someone will want it and will have a CT that is more up my alley...

ETA: Ok I was a bit hasty in reviewing this-it does lose a lot of that weird rubbery smell as it dries, but still, the honeysuckle (at least I think that is what it is), just doesn't mesh well with my skin. Still such a bummer, because I love ginger so much *le sigh*

Edited by Suu4LC

IV

Both in the bottle and on me this one smells like cottage cheese and cat food mixed with some weird wood. It reminds me of one of the steamworks scents but I don't know which one since they didn't work on me and I gave them away.

I'll let it rest for a while and see if it changes but I don't think it's for me unfortunately.

LXXVII

This one is very fruity/berry and i'm not ruling out some musk in here. And tea. It's a little like DORIAN only with berries/fruits. It's very good.

Glad I decided to play and i'm gonna pretend this is the one that was destined to come to me.

It dries down to pure DORIAN, almost a little too much for me. I'm not really a DORIAN fan from before. Not sure what to do with it but I can always let it sit for a while and try it later. It wasn't that bad, before drydown it was downright gorgeous for a while.