Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
donnatron

Blood scents

Thank you all very much! I looked around forum sales and I've found quite a few of the scents from your recommendations. Even the Unfortunate Shopping Cart. So I am going to be giving them a try after the Weenies update :D

A quick rec that I just experienced is the copper proto. I think its copper v1. It is very metallic on me, and on the dry down it reaches this combo of warm musky base and bright metallic top, that is very reminiscent of blood, imo.

A quick rec that I just experienced is the copper proto. I think its copper v1. It is very metallic on me, and on the dry down it reaches this combo of warm musky base and bright metallic top, that is very reminiscent of blood, imo.

Was just going to say something similar. I find that metallic scents, when combined with "warm" notes, can smell very similar to blood. Some good ones have already been mentioned, but if you're up to it, you may want to try layering oils. I'd go with either Pain (on me, the pennyroyal and astringent lavender became a very unsettling torture-y kind of steel) or The Robotic Scarab (a friendlier, warm oiled machinery + leather) for your metal, and something like Blood Amber for the heat. Anything containing amber, carnation, clove, cinnamon, etc. would be a good bet for warmth.

Sign in to follow this