Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Sign in to follow this  
sookster

Dungeon Atmosphere Spray

Dominance and submission: warm leather, sweat-damp musk, and merlot.

Oh yesssssssss!!
This is my fav of the bunch...so utterly sexy!!
The leather note in this is beyond perfection...just enough...the musk and merlot add to
this winning spray in the best way possible...a great aroma for the play room and enough
to make sparks fly...oh yeah!!

Ayummm!

This is very complex. I sprayed some into the air, and my roommate and I couldn't seem to find it. Then I realized that in getting the sprayer working, a little had dribbled down the bottle and onto my hand. (Of course, being a dork, I panicked, because They said we shouldn't put it on our skin! It's going to burn me! Eek!) On my hand and the bottle, it smelled a lot like wine! I wiped my hand on a corner of my sheet, and washed the rest off (though I didn't scrub very hard or use a ton of soap, so the scent lingered.) And no, it didn't burn me >.> The remnants on my hand really amped the leather :P. I waited a while before sniffing my sheet, and it was better than hand or bottle. A little leather, a tiny bit of wine, and a lot of something almost like sweet pipe tobacco and musk. Apparently that is not one of the notes, but that's what I got, and it's delicious. Sheets it is! :D It smells just like a dungeon should smell.

Edited because I'm silly and forgot to mention that it's a very sexy scent. :D

Edited by SeaLady

I signed up to get decants of all of the current room sprays and I'm so glad that I did. I should mention that I generally hate leather, musk, and wine notes (rotten fruit), so I was pretty certain that I would hate "Dungeon" with a passion. Apparently I just hate those notes on my skin though, because the smell of this on my pillow is making me swoon. This actually reminds me slightly of "Perversion," with an added dark, plush, fruity note. A darker, fruitier "Perversion" for your home, lol.

On first spray, this was harsh and made me think of nailpolish remover (I was disappointed and worried, but not for long). Then it quickly dries down to something fantastic, decadent, and ohmygodsexy. I would hate this as a perfume, but it's easily the sexiest linen/room smell I've ever owned.

There's a touch of leather swirling around all of that dark fruitiness that smells almost plum-like to me, but with such a sensual twist to it all. It makes me think of dimly lit rooms all done in black and dark purple with hints of blood red. 'Dark' and 'sexy' are the two words that keep popping into my mind over and over again. I don't want to tear myself away from the pillow that I sprayed with this.

My boy and I are actually building an adult playroom in our house (TMI? :D ) and this is what I want that room to smell like. This is what that room and sexy, bondage-y fantasies smell like in my dreams. I thought there was no way that I'd pay full price for a full bottle of these, but I was wrong. I'm definitely getting a full bottle of this in my future (and I didn't think I even liked any of the listed notes!). This is such a sexually charged scent for me. I want to spray it all over our, um, special room and perhaps use it to make people uncomfortable when they come over for parties at our house, lol. If you ever wanted a home fragrance to express a desire to tie someone up and take advantage of them, this is an excellent choice.

I'll stop rambling now. I always ramble when I fall head over heels in love with something.

"Dungeon" is just amazing. :P

Merlot, where are you? Have a drunk so much wine I no longer smell it? It's not the first time I haven't detected a wine note in a fragrance.

That said, I am in love with this room scent!

I sprayed it on the (suitably black) bedsheets, and it was like the aura of a very elegant tobacconist shop. How can it not have tobacco? I can smell a delicious rum-soaked tobacco predominating, with musky leather for backing. It is to swoon for! Interestingly comforting, too, for something called Dungeon. More making me think of a tweedy grandfather type, but a very elegant one, who probably smokes a carved meercham pipe.

Wanda at the Bordello...a rich wine scent, delightfully lurid. It's sweet, tangy, and it smells very "purple" to me. Very nice!

Well, well, well. This is a very steamy scent with a naughty bit of soft leather and some glistening musk. There's almost a tangy, fruity aspect beneath the leather and musk that I think must be the merlot. This one is tied with Cathouse for most sexy atmosphere spray; each is different but this is the darker, deeper, naughtier one whereas the other one has a hypnotizing, sultry vibe. Dungeon is *so* going into my next BPTP purchase. :P

God, this is so sexy it hurts. I definitely smell the damp sweat musk (slightly salty tinge to it), the merlot.... and really, it just smells like someone has had sex for hours. It's down and dirty.... and very sexual.

In fact, it might be a little too in my face for it. I'm not sure I want my bedroom to smell like someone's been making whoopee all night long (regardless of whether that is true or not).

More importantly, I'd be paranoid of someone walking in and going "OMG, your house smells like sex!"

Because knowing my luck, it would be my in-laws.

On the other hand, if you want a sexy room, hands down go with Dungeon.

I bought Dungeon as a spray for my car, because I thought the leather note would complement the leather seats. It turns out that the fragrance is mostly musk and merlot to me, with maybe a small hint of leather in the background. Nonetheless, I do like it a lot despite the absence of leather (which is one of my favorite notes). I'm not a big fan of wine notes, but thankfully this wine is dark and not too sweet. To me, it's sexy without smelling like sex - which scared me when I started seeing reviews along those lines! :D

I'll definitely be buying more atmosphere sprays in the future - the two I've tried so far are wonderful and I can't wait to see what other scents Beth and Puddin' create! :P

Edited by Sushi-n-Sake

Here's my one word review:

Iago.

Of course I'm not that concise, so I'll add more. First, the obvious--to me this smells exactly like Iago, but as a room spray. Which I like, because in the end I gave up the perfume Iago--it was just a bit too overwhelming on me.

I might eventually feel this way about this as a room spray, but I think it is going to be ok in this form. It is INCREDIBLY strong though--one spritz will not only scent a room, but will drift into other rooms.

So yeah, this is absolutely worth the price--this will last forever!

Dungeon - This is an interesting room scent. It’s almost entirely a leather-and-wine scent to me. The leather scent is the same dark, smooth leather found in Whip and it blends really well with the merlot scent. I’m not a big fan of wine scents, however, so as nice of a scent as it is, it doesn’t suit my taste in room fragrances. It does work to cover up odors really well. I’ve used it as a bathroom spray, sprayed around the kitty litter box after a particularly odiferous incident in there, and used it in my bedroom on one occasion when my puppy crapped on the floor. I’m very impressed by this room spray’s ability to cover up all traces of stinkiness and keep the air smelling fragrant for hours after use.

I've spritzed this a few times and have yet to smell anything beyond a faint, musky leather. Hello, Dungeon--where are you? It's a nice smell but it's so light and fades so quickly!

I got a goblin squirt of this, and it had absolutely no scent.

I had a decant from a decant circle, and it smelled like perfection, like grapes and leather and musk and it was insanely wonderful.

So, if you get a goblin squirt that smells like nothing, it's definitely not representative of what Dungeon actually smells like!!

I got a goblin squirt of this, and it had absolutely no scent.

I was wondering about that, myself. I got squirts of Down the Rabbit Hole and Dungeon and while DtRH was overpowering I couldn't smell Dungeon at all, even after several sprays. I finally resorted to spraying a towel and sniffing that to see if there was any scent at all. The first few whiffs all I got was a strong chemical smell which I assume is the other stuff added in to make it a room spray. On drydown I finally caught a scent, but all it reminded me of was dirt. Slightly floral, maybe, but definitely dirt... and I had to practically stuff my nose into the towel in order to smell it. I almost wondered if it hadn't somehow picked up a hint of DtRH through osmosis while sitting in the same box. Or maybe the towel had just been sitting around too long. :P

I'm disappointed. I'd been hoping for something a little more seductive than dirt. :D Guess I'll have to see about tracking down a decant somewhere...

Puddin! Why have you done this to me???

I try my hardest to support you guys (and goblins), and spread the word of the amazing olfactory experiences you give to me, and through so many different mediums.

And what do I get? A goblin squirt of the glorious Dungeon. A scent that has been Dc'd since 2008! And one that combines the BEST parts of Le Pere Fouettard, Bow and Crown, and CC: Male.

:cry2: Are you happy Puddin. Does this make you happy!? A grown man crying for lack of Dungeon atmo spray! You look at me and see what you have done!!

Hehe, but seriously y'all. This stuff is soo good! It is my favorite type of leather (from the above mentioned blends), and the musk... oh god, the musk is like..perfection. I swear there is vanilla in this spray too. And no merlot at all.. maybe the blood-type merlot.... but even that I dont really get. I think its more of the iron fillings from CC: male. GDI this stuff is so good. :lol:

i love dungeon. it was one of the first atmosphere sprays i tried and my first favorite spray. it's just what it smells like, a winey-leather musk, but i really love the wine element i must say, because it adds something a bit different and complex to the scent. this scent is very sensual and i loved to spray it around my room (especially at night ;) ) before i ran out.