Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
StrangeLove

Snow, Glass, Apples

Snow, Glass, Apples is one I wasn't quite sure about. Apple scents are tricky on me and can either be massive hits or major misses. I've heard great things about this one, though, so when I saw a bottle of this, I knew I had to at least give it a try. 

I'm so glad I didn't hesitate on a bottle of this! The apple note here is fantastic. It's a super realistic green apple note. If you love green apples, this is a must try. But this fragrance is so much more than just "green apple". It's minty, effervescent, ozonic, and slightly sweetened green apples. They aren't sugary, but they have a natural sugars found in fruits realistic feel to them. The cold, snow note is wonderful here and it does have an atmospheric, glass-like quality to it.

I'm not getting any blood as some previous reviews have mentioned (either it just doesn't appear on my skin or has long faded with age), but there is a sense that something darker is lurking beneath these sweet, fruity apples. It has that sort of "poisoned apple" feel to it in the best way possible. I'll be keeping my bottle.

Edited by Kanra