Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
any_old_actress

Autumn Scents - recommend the ones you love

I don't mind waiting! I have missed out on the Weenies since like... 2006. So there's a lot of stuff I haven't had the chance to smell! :D

Foody, warm, spicy, and good for fall? Autumn Cider, hands down. It was a 'Weenie LE, but you might be able to find someone selling an imp or a bottle!

I love theme in yellow! On me it is a warm scent that reminds me of the perfect autumn!

How about Jack? It's GC, but wait listed right now. On me it smells like ripe autumn apples, a dash of sweet orange pumpkin, and spices :smile:

You might like the Pumpkin Patch blends that were in last year's Weenie update. Alice in the Pumpkin Patch is particularly nice- Alice (milk, honey, rose, carnation, and bergamot) with added pumpkin! It's pretty nice on my skin, mostly milk and honey with a touch of carnation and some warm autumnal spices. Pumpkin can be weird on me sometimes but it behaves in this blend.

Creepy sounds DELICIOUS.

I definitely need to give Velvet, Jack and Theme in Yellow a try. I saw the Pumpkin Patches from last year and I was sad I missed them! If I can't get my hands on any pumpkin-y goodness this year I'll definitely go back and give Alice in the Pumpkin Patch/Dorian in the Pumpkin Patch a try.

I'm so ready for autumn. I wish it wold just come already.

Fearful Pleasure (Dried orange peels floating in simmering cider, roasted apples, smoldering firewood, chimney smoke, sassafras beer, warm hawthorn wood, and oakmoss) and Lambs-Wool (A popular holy day beverage in 18th century Ireland: roasted apples mashed into warmed milk and ale, with nutmeg, sugar, ginger, and clove) are great warm fall apple scents, that aren't as sweet as Creepy.

Despite the name, Autumn Coolness (The scent of wisteria, Cymbidium, lotus blossom, and cassia buds drifting on a breeze through gently swaying bamboo reeds) is more like a warm, late-summer/early-autumn night. It's fresh in a floral/fruity way, but also warm, almost humid. Like things are at the peak of their ripeness, before fading into winter sleep.

Edit: Veering into super foody/sweet, I love love love Sugar Skull (Vibrant with the joy and sweetness of life in death! A blend of five sugars, lightly dusted with candied fruits) and Sticky Pillowcase (Smushed candy corn, rock candy dust, marshmallow gunk, strawberry goo, spun blue sugar, globs of salt water taffy, and lint).

Edited by Andyl

Throw me in with the Creepy lovers. It is awesome!! Also, I would say Black Pumpkin Floss, it's sweet, maple, pumpkin!

ETA: Punkie night! Apples and cider and cranberries!

Edited by AlectoFurious

I really want to try Jack, as well--hurrah for a GC autumn scent. But it's been out of stock for ages. I hope it comes back soon. (Along with The Lilac Wood, but that's a spring scent, not a fall one!)

I'm really loving Pumpkin Latte lately. I sold off my "in the pumpkin patch scents" (just not enough staying power for me) but I really loved Bliss in the Pumpkin Patch and hope that comes back as a full bottle this year and not just an imp! ;)

I'll throw my vote in here for Sticky Pillowcase (candy galore) and Samhain (perfect spicy apples with just a teensy tiny bit of outdoor-feel)!

Another vote for Velvet and I also really adore my Dorian in the pumpkin patch!

Pumpkin V 2012: Vanilla and pumpkin spices. And Snakes in the Pumpkin Patch.

And Huesos de Santo. (Theme in Yellow is so nice, too. And the label is adorable.)

Has anyone mentioned Ooky yet? I have never tried it, but it sounds like it might fit the bill. Certainly foody!

Okay I have some Autumn Cider coming to me. I am so ready. I also have Ooky in transit!

I have decided my new goal is to get Pumpkin Latte, though. That is the whole of my October to-do list, right there.

Okay I have some Autumn Cider coming to me. I am so ready. I also have Ooky in transit!

I have decided my new goal is to get Pumpkin Latte, though. That is the whole of my October to-do list, right there.

Awesome choices! Ooky is a perfect Halloween (Fall) scent! I love it! Hope you do too! ;)

The Harvesters is AMAZING and reminds me a lot of early fall. Sweet and warm! I love it!!

I can't wait to try Autumn Cider next :D

Has anyone mentioned Ooky yet? I have never tried it, but it sounds like it might fit the bill. Certainly foody!

Ooky is amazing but SWEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT.

Sweets for the Sweet is a little less candy.