Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

oooh! thanks! i like the look of the new label. i have two bottles coming in my next order and cannot wait to slather myself in it!

Huh. I like the old Midway label better, too. I don't dislike the new one -- I in fact do like that it's got "Resurrected" and "Fifth Anniversary" printed on it -- I just like the old one better for colors. Thanks so much for posting the new one, though, quikslvr. :P

No prob! Happened to take the shot at the last ECWC, so happy to link 'er up for you. :P

Does anyone have photos of the newest Stardust labels? I don't want to have to wait until Christmas to see the pretty art..

here are some links - I think they too big to post as an intext image

Fairy Wine

Lady Una

Good Omens

Edited by Tramp

Here's what Tanuki and Sea of Tranquility look like, in case anyone was wondering. Sorry that these pictures aren't the best... :P

sotcu8.jpg

tanukinw0.jpg

Thanks! I'm impatiently waiting for my shipment, so this helps stave off the frustration!

Here's what Tanuki and Sea of Tranquility look like, in case anyone was wondering. Sorry that these pictures aren't the best... :P

I just uploaded Blood and Green Phoenix to the community gallery.

Please can it has be White and Mechanical Phoenix time nao?

The green phoenix label is one of my all time favorites, and I'm eager to see the other two!

The green phoenix label is one of my all time favorites, and I'm eager to see the other two!

Oh wow. Those are beautiful! Green is especially stunning.

I would so love to have t-shirts of all the Phoenixes :P

Aww, Hony Mone is so cute and charming! That is another of my new favorite labels. Now I kind of wish I'd ordered that one. Maybe I'll try to snag a partial bottle.

here's the other two phoenixes.

Edited by hkhm

me too! green is just gorgeous and mechanical is pretty damn cool looking.

I almost didn't look at Mechanical Phoenix since it will be here soon, but I couldn't resist- it's awesome! And, darnit, I keep reading about Green Phoenix and the label is enough to tip the scales on that one... I see another order coming up.

Aww, Hony Mone is so cute and charming! That is another of my new favorite labels. Now I kind of wish I'd ordered that one. Maybe I'll try to snag a partial bottle.

Me too, and I'd never ever considered before to order a bottle just for the label... er, ok, I did consider to order Pink Moon 07 because of the label... Well, and this one. However, it sure as anything wouldn't work on me at all with all the honey and honeysuckle and jasmine. :P

here is a link to my photo of the four lunacy oils. i simply love them all. Edited by hkhm

Are the 2006/2007 Lupercalia labels different in any way? Like do the 07's have '2007' on the label?

The reason I ask is that I have a bottle of Red Lantern, but the label has been all but destroyed, as if something was spilt on it... the writing and colours are legible but that's about as far as it goes. I am trying to work out if it's 06 or 07.

If it helps I could post a pic of the label to help?

Thanks guys!! :P

Are the 2006/2007 Lupercalia labels different in any way? Like do the 07's have '2007' on the label?

The reason I ask is that I have a bottle of Red Lantern, but the label has been all but destroyed, as if something was spilt on it... the writing and colours are legible but that's about as far as it goes. I am trying to work out if it's 06 or 07.

If it helps I could post a pic of the label to help?

Thanks guys!! :P

The pictures are the same but...

The 2006 labels are the older paper labels with no date.

The 2007 labels are the newer shiny labels with the date in the bottom right corner.

So I'd assume that you have the 2006 since the paper labels were much easier to destroy.

Oooh, lovely labels! I adore the Sea of Tranquility one. For some reason I thought it'd just be a lunar surface picture, but the Art Deco is gorgeous.

I can't wait for mine to arrive now.