Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

It actually seems that there's 2 different labels for each bottle: the parchment/scroll looking one and the picture one :P Pugmom took this picture of her bottles, and you can see her Chanukkiyah has the scroll label, while mine has the candle.

Oh holy CRAP the Yules are beautiful! I'm really really really hoping my Channukiyah has the candle label!

I also posted some pictures of the Yules as well (Mirror, mirror, Noche Buena, Angeronalia and Midwinter's Eve).

Holy Moly those Mirror, Mirror labels are gorgeous!! Thanks for posting them! I don't know what I would do with three bottles of rose scents, but I'd order them just to get the label artwork. Since there's parchment and illustrated versions, I wonder how much would I have to bribe the Labbies to get the latter. :P

I don't think Snow White has any rose in it :D

lol, I'm pretending I didn't read that. :P

*Argh, must wait for decants to arrive before running off and ordering the Mirror, Mirror set!*

Is there a picture of Diwali anywhere?

I've searched the topic but it returned no results, I also had a look in the gallery..

:P:):D

I've searched the topic but it returned no results, I also had a look in the gallery..

I just posted one in the gallery :D

Would anyone happen to have the Long Night Moon lunacies yet? :P

I would think the bottle art on Long Night Moon would be like the BPTP shirt? I know Beaver Moon wasn't quite identical, but they are generally the same, or similar.

I just posted one in the gallery :D

Yay thank you!

I just posted a pic of Ivanushka, Long Night Moon, and Sagittarius in the gallery :D

I just posted a pic of Ivanushka, Long Night Moon, and Sagittarius in the gallery :D

Thank you! :D

Does anyone know if the Shivering Boy has one label design or two? Could someone post a pic? Thanks!

Quick question: I have a bottle of Samhain from a swap. The bottle is cobalt blue. The label is paper (i.e. not laminated), with "Samhain" on it, and a picture of a woman in a red dress with the moon behind her and a bat beside her. I can post a pic when I get back from my lecture later.

What year is this bottle from? It has no year on the label.

ETA: It smells very "aged".

Edited by Jenesis

Quick question: I have a bottle of Samhain from a swap. The bottle is cobalt blue. The label is paper (i.e. not laminated), with "Samhain" on it, and a picture of a woman in a red dress with the moon behind her and a bat beside her. I can post a pic when I get back from my lecture later.

I have the same bottle and it's 2005.

I have the same bottle and it's 2005.

Ahh got it. That's fine, thanks! :P

Does anyone know if the rezzed Midway has the same label as the old Midway? The old Midway label is so *cute*...

I'd like to know this as well. Hope someone posts a pic if it's different.