Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

aww this thread needs an update! i wanna see the Vamp bottles and the rest of the inquis scents! and more!!

Here are a few pictures from the lovely mandragora in the community gallery:

Swan Maiden, Vampire Tears & Pirate Moon

Thanks for the link! I adore Pirate Moon. I wonder if the Phoenix will have the same flag or a Phoenix or a ship or something entirely different.

I got my bottle the other day and it has a black and white drawing of a pirate ship in a moonlit cove. Or something like that.

Does anyone have a picture of Beaver Moon.. I'm dying to see this one.

:P

Me too...I've heard it's different than the t-shirt. :D

Here are a few pictures from the lovely mandragora in the community gallery:

Swan Maiden, Vampire Tears & Pirate Moon

oooh, I love the Vampire Tears especially!! And Swan Maiden! So glad I ordered bottles of both of these (as well as Midnight Kiss).

also, I LOVE the Schrodingers Cat label too!! Add me to the list of people who wants a bottle just for the label :P

can anyone tell me the difference between the original three witches bottle and the re-release? the bottle is a 10 ml and has the standard black and white label that is common on GCs now, with the paper (uncoated) label, and i believe a blue bottle. thanks!

can anyone tell me the difference between the original three witches bottle and the re-release? the bottle is a 10 ml and has the standard black and white label that is common on GCs now, with the paper (uncoated) label, and i believe a blue bottle. thanks!

I might be wrong on this but I don't believe the re-release was available as a 10 ml. Does anyone else know?

Sounds right to me. I'm pretty sure the Lab stopped selling 10mls before the Three Witches re-release.

Sounds right to me. I'm pretty sure the Lab stopped selling 10mls before the Three Witches re-release.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but are you sure? I was around for the demise of 10mls, but I was not around for the Three Witches re-release. Or is it just that LEs/special items weren't available in 10mls?

Three Witches was re-released for the BPAL anniversary in November 2005 but since it was an LE it was only available in 5 ML. A 10 ml Three Witches would almost certainly have to have been an original, not a re-release.

Otherwise, 10 MLs were discontinued in 2006. They were still available when the price change went into effect in July 2006 and were discontinued shortly thereafter.

Sarada's got it, I think. I just know that I adored Three Witches to bits: if I could have gotten the re-release as a 10ml, I would have...and I didn't. Thus my agreeing that the a 10ml Three Witches is very likely an original formula version. :P

The whole Rapaccini's Garden and A Picnic in Arkham categories are differently labeled than the regular GC as well.

Due to popular demand, here's Schrodinger's Cat accompanied by Aeaea and Dian's Bud (from Rapaccini's Garden).

I'0m tempted to get The Cat unsniffed!

Zomg! The Yule labels are gorgeous!! Thanks for posting, Delirium1009.

I can't wait for mine now...

Wow. Gorgeous! I didn't expect the Mirror Mirror oils to look like that, but they're still beautiful. :P