Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

But the kitty is speeecial.... :D

ohhhh! It should be a hologram or something so that the cat is both there, and not there, at the same time :D

:P

It's such an awesome surprise when you get a gc with a special label... The cat label is too cute, very hard to pass up..

It's such an awesome surprise when you get a gc with a special label... The cat label is too cute, very hard to pass up..

:P I love it when GC bottles have unique labels..

Is there a picture of the cat label?

there are heaps of gc's with different labels... The ars draconis scents all have a dragon label. Shub has a different label. I'm trying to remember which other ones..

The whole Rapaccini's Garden and A Picnic in Arkham categories are differently labeled than the regular GC as well.

Due to popular demand, here's Schrodinger's Cat accompanied by Aeaea and Dian's Bud (from Rapaccini's Garden).

pig_cat_dian2.jpg

Edited by mandragora

The whole Rapaccini's Garden and Springtime in Arkham categories are differently labeled than the regular GC as well.

Due to popular demand, here's Schrodinger's Cat accompanied by Aeaea and Dian's Bud (from Rapaccini's Garden).

pig_cat_dian2.jpg

I saw the pic of Schrodinger's Cat and went 'ohhhhhhhh' as I was overcome by a wave of desire. I want it! How perfect and cute. :P I am tempted to get a bottle without waiting for a imp, just to get the label.

Add me to the bottle pile for the cat! How can I resist "dead/alive" checkboxes!? Too cute!

:P <---- alive....or....dead....alive....or...dead...which is it? The world may never know!

Add me to the bottle pile for the cat! How can I resist "dead/alive" checkboxes!? Too cute!

:P <---- alive....or....dead....alive....or...dead...which is it? The world may never know!

(adds name to bottle wanting list) That is too darn cute to be allowed. :D

Does anyone have a picture of Beatrice? The Gallery is down so not sure if one was posted there.

Another GC with a picture label is the Great Sword of War ... right?

I don't have Beatrice, but I do remember that there's one pic in the gallery. And the label looks like regular GC.

Yes, the Come and See series in Sin & Salvation have different labels from the regular GC line as well.

I don't have a pic of Beatrice but my label is of a black and white garden that looks a little creepy with "Beatrice" in pink letters in the top-left corner of the label.

The whole Rapaccini's Garden and A Picnic in Arkham categories are differently labeled than the regular GC as well.

pig_cat_dian2.jpg

Oh man! I totally want a bottle now just for the label! I love it. And the kitty is so cute. :P

OMG! Schrodinger's Cat! I :P want a bottle! I also want to check one of the boxes. That's the cutest thing ever!

I have an imp coming with my Halloween order, but I really wish I would have gotten a bottle. That label is too cute! And I want to check both of the boxes. :D

Schrodinger's Cat is the cutest! I love how the Halloweenie labels all follow the same design.

does hairy toad lilly have a toad on the bottle?

anyone have a bottle?

I saw it at will call and it has the standard Rappaccini's Garden label with the floral motif. :P Still pretty, but no toad.

Edited by tarotbydiana

aww a toad bottle would be awesome :P

I wasn't sure if each RG bottle had its own individual label

Edited by khiseer

Sugar Skull label - just to round out the rest of the Halloweenies

sugarskull.jpg

Thank you so much, Tramp! I've been waiting for this one forever. I love the candy-floss pink. Good thing I have two Sugar Skull bottles on the way!