Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I ordered my husband to go take pics of the Stardust labels right now. I'll post each one as soon as he finishes it.

Ok - some of them are up, and the rest will be up shortly. Hubby's not happy with these at all, but I'm rushing him and he was assaulted by a millipede while trying to photograph The Witch Queen.

Edited by evilmistressoftoast

I ordered my husband to go take pics of the Stardust labels right now. I'll post each one as soon as he finishes it.

Ok - some of them are up, and the rest will be up shortly. Hubby's not happy with these at all, but I'm rushing him and he was assaulted by a millipede while trying to photograph The Witch Queen.

I'm consistently impressed with his composition of photographs, even when rushed they look great. And dayum, that's one big-honkin' millipede! :P The artwork for this series is georgeous.

evilmistressoftoast - your husband takes really good pictures! ALL the Stardust labels are just gorgeous, the style of the artwork is really lovely. I kind of want a bottle just for the label now :P

The millipede is so cute!!!!! he is plump and lovely!

emathides bottle is so gorgeous! im so glad i grabbed one!

Ok, I'm dense, but I looked through the thread and I still can't see the Stardust pics. :P Where have they been posted?

evilmistressoftoast's gallery, just go to her profile and click the gallery tab.

I have a question, could someone show me a 10ml compared to a 5ml and an imp? Please, I'm considering buying one in a sale/swap but have no idea how big they are.

I have a question, could someone show me a 10ml compared to a 5ml and an imp? Please, I'm considering buying one in a sale/swap but have no idea how big they are.

I posted 2 size comparison pics in the gallery for you. Can you tell I like Bordello?

Community Gallery - it's one of the links at the top of the page with Live Chat/Member's Blogs/Swap Feedback. I think the exact location of the link depends on what skin you're using. Or to see my pics in the gallery, you can go to my profile and click the "Gallery" tab.

ps - you aren't dense :P

I'm anxiously waiting photos of the new Halloween scents!!

I can't wait to see what the Haunted House bottles look like!

I'm such a sucker for great designs. :P

You and me both! I wanna see Crypt Queen and her coffin :D

the bottle in the crypt on the trading post site says Crypt Queen. Wouldn't it just be the same bottle?

the bottle in the crypt on the trading post site says Crypt Queen. Wouldn't it just be the same bottle?

Yep it is. My bottle and coffin look exactly like the picture on the TP.

I am looking forward to the rest of the Haunted House set, and Hexennacht! Oh, all of them!

I am looking forward to the rest of the Haunted House set, and Hexennacht! Oh, all of them!

Err -- Hexennacht was a glitch and was not really available, so there won't be any labels appearing for it.

Err -- Hexennacht was a glitch and was not really available, so there won't be any labels appearing for it.

Yeah, that's what I get for not reading the update thread past the initial posting. I saw the first update where a glitch had it (Hex 07) and never read further. :P

Oh well. Maybe Spring 2008, where it really belongs anyway?

My labels. Let me show you them. (picture of Hunter Moon, October, & Perilous Parlor labels. Perilous Parlor is very cool :P

Ooh, Hunter Moon is green. It almost makes me wish I went with the green shirt so it matches, but I love the colours in the design on the brown. Thanks for posting!