Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Does anyone have pics of Thunder and Selkie? I see a few reviews but so far I haven't seen any pictures. I didn't buy anything from the last two updates so I am curious to see labels.

I really want to see Selkie! :P

I can't take close-up pictures with my cheap-ass camera (hey, it was free) but if there aren't any photos up later I'll scan them.

Selkie looks like a romance novel cover. =)

It makes you want to rip its little bodice off and bathe in its love juices.

hehe :P I love the bottle art too!!

Is Thunder Moon like the t-shirt?

OH DAMNIT of course Selkie is, like everything beautiful and awesome. That typeface omg :P Once again, honey spites me with its presence in a blend!

I'm dying to know what Pruno and Privilege look like, even though I'll have Pruno in just a few days (or less)!

One out of two ain't bad:

pruno-cropped.jpg

I'm dying to know what Pruno and Privilege look like, even though I'll have Pruno in just a few days (or less)!

One out of two ain't bad:

pruno-cropped.jpg

Is it just me, or do those letters look like they're vibrating? :P

Is it just me, or do those letters look like they're vibrating? :P

Haha! They kind of do! The picture is slightly blurry, but it's bright white letters on those kind of teal/turquoise blue bars, and it does have a sort of optical illusion vibratory quality to it. I don't know what I was expecting (maybe someone in prison stripes stirring a cauldron?) but I really like this. It's very simple, yet elegant, just like the drink it symbolizes.

Hee!

MV

here are the labels:

630177487_0efcb9349e_m.jpg

as far scents, pruno is like a very orangey-booze-fruit punch scent. i agree the closest thing would be the hamptons or possibly swank, but not really. this has much more punch. no pun intended.

privilege smells almost like some of the slightly aquatic men's scents to me. i can't place it, though. i suck at this game.

Edited by Diana

as far scents, pruno is like a very orangey-booze-fruit punch scent. i agree the closest thing would be the hamptons or possibly swank, but not really. this has much more punch. no pun intended.

privilege smells almost like some of the slightly aquatic men's scents to me. i can't place it, though. i suck at this game.

Thanks for the picture, Diana! *admires*

Is it me or has the label for Dee changed?

I got a bottle of Dee and it has a really cool label-almost like the GC ones but with Dee in big letters and a Monas at the back (like the locket) which is Dee's symbol. Is this a new label or has it always been like this? I'm wondering if this is to do with the Alchemists collection (and I also wonder if Saint Germain also has a cool alchemical label too?)

If someone can tell me how to insert a picture here instead of just a link to a picture I'll post my Thunder Moon bottle. The label is really pretty, and very purple.

If someone can tell me how to insert a picture here instead of just a link to a picture I'll post my Thunder Moon bottle. The label is really pretty, and very purple.

Hit the picture icon button where you've got all your text options and past the url into the little box that pops up.

: )

Is it me or has the label for Dee changed?

I got a bottle of Dee and it has a really cool label-almost like the GC ones but with Dee in big letters and a Monas at the back (like the locket) which is Dee's symbol. Is this a new label or has it always been like this? I'm wondering if this is to do with the Alchemists collection (and I also wonder if Saint Germain also has a cool alchemical label too?)

I ordered my bottle of Dee pretty soon after it came out, and it looks just as you describe.

Ah hah! Like this?...

DSCF00102.jpg

(Wow, that actually worked pretty well, sometimes I amaze myself)

In person the lighter part is a beautiful lilac color while the rest is royal blue but the colors aren't as true from my camera.