Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

I LOVE the F5 label :P

Not sure yet about the CD labels--how's the resolution on them? Hard for me to tell from the photos.

Has anybody uploaded a pic of the Dragon labels yet? I got a 5mL of Tanin'iver today, and it's got a very nifty label. Presumably Ladon does as well...I'm not at all sure about the Dragon's ___ scents though.

Has anybody uploaded a pic of the Dragon labels yet? I got a 5mL of Tanin'iver today, and it's got a very nifty label. Presumably Ladon does as well...I'm not at all sure about the Dragon's ___ scents though.

The bottle of Dragon's Milk I just got has a nifty new label on it. As does Death Cap. I'll see if I can dig up my digital camera.

I love the Devil's Night label! And that Lucy Westenra label just creeps me out, but it's beautiful too :P

(they're up in the community gallery....it'll be some time yet before I see them 'in person')

I just now noticed the community gallery and am drooling over all of the new labels. The new Ars Draconis label is gorgeous, and I'm loving the Halloweenie labels for Devil's Night and Samhainophobia. I think I'll order a bottle of Devil's Night just for the new artwork (kitties!). :P

Just so's you all know....it's the same label for the entire Order of the Dragon series (I would have loved to have done individual paintings, but there was just no time...the lab's really hopping on turnaround.)

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but I just noticed that my 5mls of the Dormouse and Frumious Bandersnatch are in amber bottles and not "cobalt blue" as the description of the Mad Tea party scents says...

not that's it's really important, but out of curiousity, I was just wondering if this was right? :P

The Lab switched from cobalt to amber within the last few months because, I believe, they were having a hard time finding a good source of blue bottles. They've been insanely busy, so the website might be a bit out of date. But it's all good! (And easier to see the oil level!)

Edited by Silvertree

I know a lot of blue ones that I got were arriving with broken lips...I think that's about when they switched to amber, they seem to be of better quality. Over the years I've had a few blue ones arrive with chipped lips or crunched caps, but the amber ones are always fine.

ah, ok, just curious... and mildly disappointed because I think the blue bottles look prettier... :D

no matter, it's what's inside that matters most :P

+ whatever keeps my bpal safe and the labbies working + happy is always best :D

Edited by Natch

Yeah, we were just noticing that our newer bottle from the Tea Party is amber, our older blue.

I think I like the amber better. More apothocary-esque.

Edited by urbanruralferal

Hmm, that's really odd. My recent order contained a 5ml of Tzadikim Nistarim. And it came in a blue bottle! It also had an old papery label which makes me wonder if it's an older bottle from a batch of TN that was mixed ages ago?

Just so's you all know....it's the same label for the entire Order of the Dragon series (I would have loved to have done individual paintings, but there was just no time...the lab's really hopping on turnaround.)

Matcha, I just have to say that from the tiny picture that I see, your painting for the Order of the Dragon bottles is GORGEOUS! Well done!

And also... I like the amber bottles more. :P