Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Damn! I LOVE those new labels! They look more like BPAL labels should look! They really show off the invetiveness of the blends and appear much more cutting (nay BLEEDING) edge than the old ones. Hip Hip Hooray! Macha, you rocka!

No,no,no...Beth rocks, and Brian, and I suspect Anthony and Fritz might have had a hand in this too...

They're the ones who went and bought in a neat snazzy new printer!

Beth designed all the convergence labels, btw. :P

so far all i've seen arre hte 5 ml bottle and the 10 ml bottle.s hvent exactly seen any imps yet. anymore have pics of imps? and ot a bit here, how many different sizes do bpal come in? besides the 5ml, the 10 ml and the imps are there any other sizes?

The Seven Sins have regular catalog labels.

I'm intrigued to find out if the Qliphoth have special labels. Anyone know?

I'm sure you've gotten an answer on this, but they are the normal Sepheroth, but reversed (white on black.)

I have two bottles of Honey Moon. One of them is an amber bottle and the other a blue bottle. Did the lab split the lunacy like that? Was it because of something like leakage?

Some of these have already been posted:

Some GC: Inferno, The Raven, Yggdrasil, Hamadryad, High John the Conqueror.

Samhain 05, Snow White 05, Rose Red 05.

Blood Rose, a bit blurry, it is sooo pretty though!

Some Maelstroms: Usher, Berenice, Ligeia, The Masque.

Melpomene and Polyhymnia.

Melpomene came in amber vial.

Lenore and Khajuraho

Yeah those are all my bottles (except Blood Rose and Inferno which are a friend's) :P

I got my lab order yesterday, and while I´ve seen many amber bottles around, I was a little surprised the GC came in those as well. I always figured GC would come in the blue bottles, am I totally insane for thinking that? Is it random, or will the amber ones become the rule now? Anyone? All (that would be five, tops) my other GCs are blue... :P

and I don´t mind the amber bottles, not one bit, cause they´re all so shiny & pretty :D

I expect you'll see a gradual phase over to all amber bottles. I remember Beth mentioning that the supplier for blue glass bottles was becoming highly irregular, both in quality, consistency, pricing and timliness of delivery — whereas the folks who make the amber bottles do it spot on every time.

So...yeah. Amber bottles.

Hi there -

see Macha's note about the bottles a few posts back on this thread.

I got my lab order yesterday, and while I´ve seen many amber bottles around, I was a little surprised the GC came in those as well. I always figured GC would come in the blue bottles, am I totally insane for thinking that? Is it random, or will the amber ones become the rule now? Anyone? All (that would be five, tops) my other GCs are blue... :P

and I don´t mind the amber bottles, not one bit, cause they´re all so shiny & pretty :D

I've taken photographs of Litha, Et Lux Fuit and Hungry Ghost Moon, if anyone's interested. I didn't know whether I should post links or not.

Oh wow...Et Lux Fuit has the Ancient of Days as a label! (which seems fitting) And I love the little Phamished Phantom...please sir, I want some more!!