Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Oh how I'd love to see the other Smut labels or otherwise get confirmation or denial re: multi-Smut-label excitement! Even more reason to order a second bottle.

My bottle definitely has a different label. I'll take a picture once it's light out.

Wow. I love the Lupercalia labels :P especially the colours on Night's Pavilion. And I can't wait to see what sort of labels my two bottles of Smut have. I wonder how many different labels there are in total...

i cannot wait for someone else to post the other 2 different pix of Smut!!!!

i love the 2 i have seen thus far......so positively nostalgic :P

Red Lantern is a little too foody for my taste, but I'm keeping it just for the label. Stunning!

Three of the four Smuts

smut.jpg

now to find the last bottle...

edited cause I am an idiot who can't make photo links work

Edited by Brumbjorn

Ah ha! So, this was the lone post of mine that was spit out of the Universe like a watermelon seed! (Being basically a lurker has it’s advantages. I can pretty much remember what I posted when it vanishes into the ethers.)

:D OK, let’s see if I really can remember what I said:

Lookie, lookie!

New Imp Label Logo Change Alert!

The Macha designed image that appears on bottles of Red, Pink & Black Phoenix is now the logo on the back of imp labels. My latest imp of Somnus had it. (Sorry for the crappy pic. :P My camera has been dying a slow death.)

New on the left, old on the right. (Yes, I’m Mistress of the Obvious, why do you ask?)

BPALimps.jpg

Ta Da! :D

I got my first new-style imp label the other day on a frimp of Faustus :P I love the phoenix art so much, it makes me want to start collecting imps. And I can't wait to see the rest of the Maelstrom bottles... c'mon perverse parcel.

I got my first new imp label from a frimp from the lab also - they are much better than the old ones!

the new one is beautiful... but... I'm a bit of a traditionalist, and I suspect that I'll continue to prefer the old style labels...

"I've grown accustomed to her look;

Accustomed to her voice;

Accustomed to her face..."

Adorable! I'm...a little scared of the label of Monster in my Panties, particularly if it's similarly styled.

Lovely shot, dragoncharmer...now I want them even more. My bank account is afraid. Very, very afraid.

I wonder what's in store for the Underpants label...?

*Squee*

Wow, awesome picture! Now I'm picture some scary tentacles creeping out of the front of someone's underwear as they look down in horror! The PG version of my imagination has the tentacles reaching into the underwear drawer. The lab never ceases to amaze me with their labels.