Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nymph87

What do bottles and labels look like?

Can I just get verification? A box that is 3 inches high on the inside would hold either 5ml or 10 ml bottles?

And they are about an inch wide? So a box six or seven inches wide would have room for at least 2 rows of bottles and then imps?

The 5ml bottles I have are two inches tall, and the 10ml are two and a half inches. The 10mls are about 15/16ths of an inch in diameter, the 5mls slightly smaller (about 7/8ths inch).

(Yep, I just pulled out my clear-plastic ruler and measured.)

Just poking through this thread, I didn't notice any pics of the Springtime in Arkham labels/bottles having been posted or linked, aside from the Brain Canister. I was gifted a Gibbering Madness Pack for my birthday, and took pics to post in my LiveJournal, so I'll throw them in here, as well.

The images are larger than the 480-width limit, so you'll have to click through to view them.

The entire Gibbering Madness Pack, plus the Mi-Go Brain Canister and squishy brain for the sake of completeness.

A closer view of half the bottles -- the one on the far left is Al-Azif, which is not labelled in English.

Closer view of the other half of the set, plus squishy brain.

Enjoy! :P

*Drum roll please* Presenting without further ado: The Marvelous MIDWAY!

Live Nude Label!

and

Is this my best side?

My flash caused a bit of a glare, so you don't get the full effect of the "aged, faded poster" look...

What a beautiful label though. Beth has outdone herself this time. :D

I give it 2 :P

What a beautiful label though. Beth has outdone herself this time.  :D

I give it 2  :P

Actually I think Macha has outdone herself this time. :D

I agree, it's the most beautiful label yet.

Oh my lord, I just died! That's magnificent!

Do they all have the same design, I wonder? I'm glad I have seven CN bottles on the way....now I want Midway, too...

Holy friggin' squee.

That Midway label is wonderful-and it really does fit in the CN theme-I mean, a bat-rousel! How cool is that!! :P

Edited by yeahbutnobut

I love that Strawberry Moon has a red border!

And the Midway... wow! It's fantastic!

I, too, am really eager to see if the other CNs have the same label. Does anyone know? (Maybe someone who may have seen Shill at BB?)

Oh, wow, thank you so much for showing those!

I love Midway too, it's wonderful. Can't wait to see it irl! :P

Oh my God, that Midway label is gorgeous! :P

I can't wait to see the others. I have a feeling that I'll keep my bottles even if the scent doesn't like me just because they're so beautiful. :D

I, too, am really eager to see if the other CNs have the same label.  Does anyone know?  (Maybe someone who may have seen Shill at BB?)

Midway and Shill both had the same label design.

I'm so glad you guys like the labels...and I'm really happy to have been able to share.

I <HEART> my camera, and the technology I have access to, to post pics like this. (: I'm really lucky.

A HUGE thumbs up and congrats to Macha, for the amazing CN label graphic. Genius! And the little skull in the middle of the ferris wheel....just....amazingly cute.

We have so many creative people in this forum!

:P

my cheep ass representation of CT2, until I or someone else can take a picture:

ct2.jpg

the individual numbers are handwritten in a metallic gold/brass ballpoint.

my version of the Ace of Hearts:

aoh.jpg

the picture is the same, the typeface for the "A" isn't quite the same, but that's the closest thing I've got. :P If it's an actual playing card, I haven't found it yet.

King & Queen of Clubs pretty much look like the others have.

Courts on playing cards

they're the 'french' ones on here, but without the stuff in the upper right and lower left corners.

Edited by harlequin

man i love all the new lables, chaos, cn, the moons, and ace....just perfect for those of us who in addition to the precious collect the bottles. very well done. and macha, man u rock!

my version of the Ace of Hearts: 

aoh.jpg

the picture is the same, the typeface for the "A" isn't quite the same, but that's the closest thing I've got. :D  If it's an actual playing card, I haven't found it yet.

(Very well done BTW Harlequin!)

This may be the dumbest questions I have ever asked... I'm preparing to take the trout for them. On my bottles, the label was upside down from what Harley has posted above... having a rudimentary knowledge of anatomy, when I decanted my roll on, I peeled the label off one bottle and applied it the other way - i.e., like above, which looks "correct" to me.

So, what do your Ace of Hearts bottles look like? Are the veins and arteries coming out of the top or the bottom? Am I missing some significant symbolism dealing with an upside down human heart? :P

(Very well done BTW Harlequin!)

This may be the dumbest questions I have ever asked... I'm preparing to take the trout for them. On my bottles, the label was upside down from what Harley has posted above... having a rudimentary knowledge of anatomy, when I decanted my roll on, I peeled the label off one bottle and applied it the other way - i.e., like above, which looks "correct" to me.

So, what do your Ace of Hearts bottles look like? Are the veins and arteries coming out of the top or the bottom? Am I missing some significant symbolism dealing with an upside down human heart?  :P

My Ace had the veins and arteries coming out the top like Harlequin's pic. Maybe yours just got applied upside down?

My Ace had the veins and arteries coming out the top like Harlequin's pic.  Maybe yours just got applied upside down?

Or maybe the Labrat applying it was upside down? :P

Now I have an image of Beth stringing up some naughty Labrat by his or her toes as punishment.  :D

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO PUT THOSE LABELS ON UPSIDE DOWN!!" :P

Depending on which labbie gets strung up, it might be considered fun.

I'm picturing Peter Murphy stopping by after Coachella to help label some bottles.